Sorry, I Forgot Your Birthday

Sorry, Wrong Person

Hah! You didn't expect this did you? Yes, I updated twice in one day... Warning, this chapter containes approximately 5108 words! But's cute... I think.


The weather eventually got colder and colder, and the leaves withered off of the trees, falling into sad piles on the ground that Baekhyun would walk on to get to his classes.

He fixed the light scarf that he was wearing as he headed back from his classes, groaning in exhaustion. These days, exams, tests, and quizzes were coming around and Baekhyun was having as hard of a time as anyone else, drowning in homework paper and tissues used for his tears—okay, that was an over exaggeration, but Baekhyun certainly did feel like crying every second of the day.

He got his keys from his pockets and unlocked the door, tumbling inside. He spotted his now depressing looking dorm, messy from the papers scattered on the ground left from last night, when Baekhyun couldn't stand Chanyeol's heavy breathing when he was sleeping.

Baekhyun pulled out his phone and checked the date. November 27.

What was that, again?

Baekhyun pursed his lips as he put his stuff away, wondering why the date poked at him, as if telling him to remember.

He shook his head and told himself that today was not important, walking into his bedroom to see Chanyeol hunched over at his desk, writing whatever it was on pieces of paper and looking as frustrated as Baekhyun.

"Hey," Baekhyun called and Chanyeol looked up from his work. "Do you um... Know what day it is?" Baekhyun questioned and Chanyeol thought for a few seconds.

With all the stress he'd been going through in school, he didn't exactly remember a lot of things other than equations, important facts and random information needed for tests.

"I think today is... November 27?" The taller asked himself and after a minute or so, he let out a small noise. "Right, today's my birthday."

You didn't even know it was your birthday until now?! Baekhyun exclaimed in his mind. Wait, that's not important! I haven't even said—

"Don't bother," Chanyeol cut into his thoughts with a small smile. "I was planning to celebrate my birthday on our winter break, anyways."

"B—But, isn't that like, a month away?" Baekhyun questioned and Chanyeol shrugged.

Baekhyun gnawed at his bottom lip and he scolded himself for forgetting, even when he had already gotten a present for Chanyeol. He turned and looked at his closet that held the bag with his gift, and Baekhyun wondered if he should give it to him right then or not.

He felt terrible that he hadn't woken up early and prepared something for Chanyeol, because that was what he usually did to people who had birthdays.

"I'm sorry," Baekhyun pouted and Chanyeol laughed. "I can't believe that I actually forgot..."

"Hmm," Chanyeol began. "How about you make it up to me, then?"

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Baekhyun questioned, planning to accept Chanyeol's request right away.

"Come with me to my parent's house this break."

"Oka—wait, what?" Baekhyun stopped when he registered what Chanyeol had said.

"I'll bring you over to meet my parents for the first time," Chanyeol explained and Baekhyun tried his hardest to mask his expression of shock.

Oh no...

Why, out of all years, did it have to be when I was here?

"U—Um, I don't want to be a bother—"

"They've been dying to meet you," Chanyeol mentioned and Baekhyun felt something bloom in him when Chanyeol pointed out that his parents supported him, even if he liked the same gender.

They don't sound so bad...

Chanyeol's parents were probably different from his own, who said that they supported same gender relationships, but on the inside they silently hated it.

He knew of this little fact because when he asked for his parent's opinions on homouals, they told him that they were totally fine with it, but as an afterthought, they added that they were happy that Baekgyu and Baekhyun weren't like that.

"I'll think about it," Baekhyun smiled. More like, 'I'll call Baekgyu and check.' "So, would we celebrate your birthday over there?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yup," he popped the 'p' and turned back around to study.

Baekhyun held back a sigh of worry and settled down at his own desk across the room from Chanyeol's, playing with his pen.

I can't wait to strangle Baekgyu...
 

~
 

The first that Baekhyun saw of him that day was snowflakes cascading under the pale light of the street lamp where he stood, his hands shoved inside of his pockets with his head hung back to stare up at the starry night.

They hadn't seen each other in a bit more than a week, because the winter break had started to make space for Christmas and they both decided to do their own business before Chanyeol would bring Baekhyun back with him to his home.

Is he cold? Baekhyun thought as he approached with soft footsteps, his winter boots leading him through the snow.

The second thought on Baekhyun's mind was of how gorgeous Chanyeol looked under that light, with snowflakes rested almost neatly on his head; like icing sugar on a strawberry cake.

His heart fluttered when Chanyeol heard the rustling of snow and turned his way, a smile on his charming features.

His third thought:

...Is this what Chanyeol felt when he met me at the sunflower field, too?

Baekhyun let his thoughts blow away with the cold wind, and he suddenly remembered that Chanyeol probably waited outside for too long.

"Why were you outside?" Baekhyun asked in a panicked voice. "What if you catch a cold?"

Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol's cheeks were tinted pink and he could only wonder what they would feel like if Baekhyun touched them with his warm hands.

"I was waiting for you, and don't worry, I don't catch colds easily," Chanyeol answered as Baekhyun was finally standing beside him.

"Were you waiting long?" Baekhyun asked cautiously, wondering if he really did take too long packing for only a three-day trip.

Weeks ago, he had called Baekgyu and talked to him about the problem. His twin seemed alright with Baekhyun meeting the parents, but Baekhyun could see—er, well, hear through his lie but he didn't point it out.

Chanyeol hummed in thought as he reached a hand up to ruffle snowflakes out of Baekhyun's hair nonchalantly. "Not really, I wasn't here for long."

Baekhyun lived relatively near the University, but Chanyeol's parents had recently moved, so they had to take around a three-hour drive to see his parents. They both decided to meet up at the University at night and set off so that they arrived at his home early and got some sleep before really introducing 'Baekgyu' to his parents.

Chanyeol led Baekhyun to his car and they both got in, throwing their small luggage in the backseat.

Baekhyun had only brought a backpack, but he made sure to pick each item of clothing carefully, not wanting to show the wrong impression and make Baekgyu seem like a weird person. He made sure to not pack eyeliner and not wear it, because again, he didn't want the Parks thinking that Baekgyu was a little girly.

Chanyeol turned the car and heat on when he noticed Baekhyun's light shaking and Baekhyun immediately thanked him, his face turning a shade of red.

The taller out of the two switched gears and slowly backed out of his parking space, taking his time and making sure nothing would happen.

His carefulness and worry made a small smile appear onto Baekhyun's face as he slipped his mittens off, setting them onto his lap as he turned and looked out the window.

He couldn't really see anything because of the time and weather outside, but at least he could distract himself from looking at Chanyeol's face. He watched in mesmerization as snowflakes flickered like gold as they passed under street lights, disappearing onto the ground only to join the others.

He had a strange urge to look at Chanyeol, speak to Chanyeol and just be beside Chanyeol—he didn't know why, but he guessed it was somewhere on the lines that he missed him.

Baekhyun had gotten so used to Chanyeol's presence around him, that when he woke up in his old room back at home he half-expected a mop of red hair to be peeking out of the covers on the other bed.

It had also freaked him out when his dad called him using his nickname, and he caught himself just in time before he could reply with: Yes, Chanyeol?

Sure, he'd been with Chanyeol almost 24/7 for four months, but that didn't explain why Baekhyun had a ticklish desire to hold Chanyeol's hand; to feel his warmth after a mere ten days away.

He didn't even notice that he had begun to stare at Chanyeol until the giant turned to him with a smirk on his face after he stopped for a red light.

"Did you miss me?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun lowered his gaze almost shyly, playing with his fingers.

"Maybe..." Baekhyun confessed, hearing Chanyeol's chuckle.

Chanyeol took that chance to lean toward Baekhyun, placing a hand on the back of his neck and making him look at him.

The taller leaned in and closed his eyes, wanting to feel Baekhyun's lips on his after a time he'd call long, but others would call short.

Their lips touched sweetly and for once, Baekhyun wasn't surprised and instead he closed his eyes, sparks igniting in him and traveling all the way to where Chanyeol's hand was placed.

Chanyeol pulled back with a sparkle in his eyes and Baekhyun let a smile slip onto his face as his eyes fluttered open, not knowing Chanyeol's thoughts of how cute Baekhyun looked in his big coat and red scarf, or of how beautiful he had looked earlier, approaching him from afar.

When the light changed to green, Chanyeol—reluctantly—leaned back and concentrated on the road again.

"You're really careful," Baekhyun pointed out and Chanyeol smiled, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"Of course I am... I don't know what I'd do if we got into an accident because of me. I'd be fine if I broke a few limbs or had an ugly face forever, but you, on the other hand..." Chanyeol seemed to stop in thought as Baekhyun just stared at him curiously, a fluttering feeling in his stomach. "I don't think I could even stand it if you had a scratch on your face," he finished and Baekhyun blushed, looking down at his hands in his lap.

"Well, I dontthinkicouldeverh..." Baekhyun's voice got quieter and quieter until Chanyeol couldn't even catch the ending of his mumbling, and the giant waited to see if he repeated it.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol questioned when Baekhyun didn't say anything.

"I—I said," Baekhyun began with a furious blush on his face, "I don't think I could ever stand even seeing you sad, rather than hurt..."

Chanyeol chuckled and Baekhyun turned to look out of the window in embarrassment.

He didn't even know why he was so nervous to say those words—this type of reaction didn't happen to him before in the four months, so why now?

Baekhyun shook the thoughts away and instead decided to sleep.

His sleep was disrupted by his thoughts, wondering if it was rude or not to sleep when Chanyeol was going to do all the driving.

"You know," Chanyeol started, seeming to be able to read his mind, "You can go to sleep if you want," he pointed out.

"Thank you," Baekhyun answered with a sheepish smile as he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

He sat still for a few minutes before he came to the conclusion that he couldn't sleep, and he wondered why.

His hands clenched, and he then recognized the reason.

It was like his body was protesting, telling him that you're right beside him and you haven't seen him in days, what is wrong with you, going to sleep and doing nothing?!

Baekhyun opened his eyes and cast a few looks at Chanyeol here and then, before he cleared his throat.

"Um..." Baekhyun trailed off and before Chanyeol could answer, he changed his mind and said: "Nevermind."

Baekhyun let out an almost inaudible sigh as he resumed what seemed to be his little game of 'looking at Chanyeol and then outside repeatedly'.

Baekhyun gave in to his thoughts and spoke up again. "Can I hold your hand?" Baekhyun asked quickly and Chanyeol laughed, immediately taking one of Baekhyun's hand in his own and entwining their fingers.

"I thought something was wrong for a moment there," Chanyeol mentioned and Baekhyun smiled, looking down at their hands. "I also didn't think it was a good idea to hold your hand and drive with only one after saying that I didn't want you to get a scratch on your face."

Baekhyun laughed. "It's okay, if we got in a car crash now, we'd probably both die."

"Harsh," Chanyeol muttered.

"Hm? So I was the only one who wanted to die together?" Baekhyun questioned with a tilt of his head before he could even register what he was saying.

It was an odd statement, no doubt, but for some reason, both of their faces burnt up and Baekhyun quickly turned to look out the window, missing the sight of Chanyeol flustered.

I'm so stupid, Baekhyun scolded himself, and he was tempted to bang his head on the window.

It was a few minutes later that Baekhyun's embarrassment died down and that was when he shifted in his spot to get more comfortable, leaning back and closing his eyes.

This time, he drifted off quicker than ever before.

~

Baekhyun woke up after having dreamt of his childhood, and he blinked his eyes blearily, his vision adjusting.

He realized that they were still driving and the skies were still dark outside, occasional lights filtering through the window because of the lamp posts.

He lifted a hand up to wipe his eyes before he felt a strange weight and he looked down, only to remember that he held onto Chanyeol's hand like a baby.

Oh no, my hand probably got all sweaty like Baekgyu said it does when he holds hands, and Chanyeol probably got grossed out and probably didn't want to hold my hand but I probably held on like I was deprived

Chanyeol squeezed his hand and that was all it took to shut Baekhyun's thoughts up.

"You're awake?" Chanyeol questioned and Baekhyun answered with a croaked 'yes'.

Baekhyun pulled his phone out of his pocket with his other hand, checking the time and noting that it was 2AM, which meant that he had slept for an hour.

"Aren't you tired?" Baekhyun asked in a sleepy voice.

"Maybe, but I still have two-thirds of the trip left, I can't just go to sleep."

Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol looked as if he was tired and Baekhyun felt guilt poke at him, telling him to do something.

"I can drive," Baekhyun offered but Chanyeol shook his head.

"You would definitely kill us, we both know how bad you are at driving," Chanyeol stated.

"Hey, I—" he stopped when he remembered that he at driving, to be honest. "Yeah..." He trailed off and Chanyeol chuckled.

Baekhyun still wanted to something, but it didn't seem like Chanyeol would let him do anything.

The giant was just too perfect of a boyfriend.

"Do you want to stop somewhere soon? For a little break?" Chanyeol suggested. "And maybe to get some food into our system, I'm hungry."

"Sure," Baekhyun answered and two handfuls of minutes later, Chanyeol was parking his car in front of a convenience store.

They had stopped by in a city a little far from Chanyeol's home, and when Baekhyun stepped out of his car, he smelt the fresh air outside while stretching his limbs, sighing in happiness.

Chanyeol passed by him but not before taking his hand and pulling him inside of the convenience store.

There was no one inside—not even employees, and Baekhyun guessed that they were probably in the 'Staff Only' room in the corner of the store.

The two of them walked through each small aisle as if touring a museum, pointing out things that would make them laugh or stating that a certain item would be yummy.

"Chips... Made from dried oranges?" Baekhyun questioned as he picked up the bag questioningly. The ingredients said that it was made from dried oranges, salt and sugar.

"Looks gross," Chanyeol stated and Baekhyun nodded.

"But I'm kind of curious, can we get these?" Baekhyun asked, only receiving a shrug from Chanyeol who looked like he didn't mind.

Baekhyun began collecting random snacks that made no sense, or snacks that he had eaten a long time ago; his hands filled with things—including a bag of unicorn gummies, rice crackers, pepero, and questioning cookies that Chanyeol was reluctant in buying.

"This one is cute," Baekhyun stated cheerily as he picked up a box of mushroom looking cookies.

"Don't get too many things, you'll get fat," Chanyeol pointed out and Baekhyun pouted, turning to him with puppy eyes.

"Take that back," Baekhyun huffed.

Chanyeol, out of all people, should know that Baekhyun liked taking care of his body. Sometimes he'd go out for jogs and he drank lots of water—almost too much because he visited the bathroom quite often.

"Nope," Chanyeol said with a smirk and Baekhyun frowned.

"You're so mean—" Baekhyun was cut off when Chanyeol leaned down and kissed Baekhyun. "Hey, I never said that—" he was cut off again as Chanyeol kissed him once more, except this time longer, and filled with more emotions.

Baekhyun, as clumsy as he was, reached to hold onto Chanyeol, only realizing his mistake when everything in his arms fell to the ground in a scattering heap beneath them.

Baekhyun pulled away with a red face, stuttering. "O—Oh no, all of the—"

Chanyeol didn't even hear any of it and proceeded to lean in again, kissing him deeper and lightly pushing, causing Baekhyun to accidentally kick a bag of candy under the shelf he was just pushed into.

Just as Baekhyun forgot about the snacks, the door to the staff room opened and Baekhyun quickly pushed Chanyeol away.

"Um..." The girl said slowly. "Wrong timing, but do you need any help?"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol answered at the same time, with Chanyeol denying and Baekhyun agreeing.

"W—We need to pay for these," Baekhyun pointed out, his mind a little muddled from the kiss and baffled from being caught.

"No we do not," Chanyeol rejected and Baekhyun frowned.

Baekhyun pulled on Chanyeol's sleeve. "We can continue this later—"

Wait, what? Baekhyun thought, bewildered at his own words.

Again, his mouth seemed to speak before he could even think.

"I mean, um, can we just pay?" Baekhyun asked, trying to pretend as if he didn't just say that he'd willingly kiss Chanyeol later.

Chanyeol nodded. "Sure, let's pay."

Baekhyun felt relief, but he felt it all too soon because Chanyeol smirked, edging closer to Baekhyun and speaking lowly "We can also continue this later, just like you suggested."

Baekhyun gave him a slap on the arm and bent down to pick up the things he dropped, thanking Chanyeol for helping him.

They left the convenience store with less than before (because while paying, Chanyeol decided to take away some things Baekhyun had gotten).

Baekhyun walked with happy footsteps as he opened some snacks to try on their way of finding a place to eat, a smile on his face as he ate cookies.

They stopped at a 24/7 ramen store and entered, the smell pulling them in and seating them in nice wooden chairs. Baekhyun placed the plastic bag beside him on the floor as he propped his arms up on the table.

"So, do you like ramen?" Baekhyun asked.

"You seem to be in a happy mood," Chanyeol pointed out as Baekhyun accidentally kicked Chanyeol's shin because of his swinging legs under the table.

"Maybe I am in a happy mood," Baekhyun responded simply.

A mischevious smirk found it's way onto Chanyeol's face and he leaned in. "Is it because I kissed you earlier?" Chanyeol asked and the movement of Baekhyun's legs stopped as he blushed.

"No, what are you talking about," Baekhyun crossed his arms defiantly and sat back in his seat, staying away from Chanyeol.

The waiter arrived shortly and Baekhyun ordered spicy seafood ramen, while Chanyeol decided to eat a beef styled one because he couldn't handle peppers or anything spicy in general.

"You're such a baby." Baekhyun laughed and poked Chanyeol's hand with his chopsticks.

"Says the person who bought a dozen snacks earlier," Chanyeol retorted.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and looked around the restaurant, glancing at a couple who was sitting a table away from them.

It was already 2AM, and Baekhyun wondered what they were doing at a time like this.

He took off his jacket and placed it on the chair behind him, putting the scarf there too.

Their food came shortly after Chanyeol brought up the topic of seasons, and once the bowl was placed in front of Chanyeol, he frowned.

"I thought I told them to add mushrooms," Chanyeol stated. "Well, who cares."

"Oh no, Chanyeol, I have a perfect idea for you," Baekhyun said, holding back his laughter as he quickly grabbed a box from his snack bag, placing it in his lap so Chanyeol wouldn't see it.

He took three mushroom cookies and quickly dumped them into Chanyeol's bowl, watching in amusement as Chanyeol's expressions changed from being surprised, confused, and then frowning even more than before.

Baekhyun held in his laughter as Chanyeol just sat there, looking as if someone had stolen his dog from him.

"Mushrooms," Baekhyun repeated, gesturing to the cookies in Chanyeol's bowl (which were getting soggy, Baekhyun speculated).

"Oh you little—" Chanyeol picked one up with his chopsticks and flung it at Baekhyun, causing Baekhyun to duck.

"You missed me," Baekhyun called and Chanyeol only repeated it, using the other two that were floating around rather disgustingly in his broth.

One of them landed on Baekhyun's lap while the other hit his face before plummeting onto the ground with a strange noise.

"No!" Baekhyun quickly said as he saw Chanyeol dumping a lot of salt into his ramen with an evil smile on his face. "How am I supposed to eat it now?" Baekhyun asked, staring at Chanyeol pleadingly. "At least the mushrooms didn't actually ruin the taste of yours."

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and began eating, right in front of a sad Baekhyun.

Baekhyun showed his puppy eyes—that Chanyeol had seen three times that day—as he looked at Chanyeol's food to his eyes.

Chanyeol sighed and gave in, placing some noodles onto the spoon and bringing it to Baekhyun who accepted it, opening his mouth in anticipation.

Just at the last second, Chanyeol pulled his arm back and ate the noodles himself, making over exaggerated noises. "This is so delicious."

Baekhyun glared at the same time as he practically begged him with his eyes.

Chanyeol ate a little more before he suddenly took Baekhyun's bowl and replaced it with his own. "Here," he sighed again, pretending to be annoyed—but how could he be when he saw how Baekhyun's face lit up so cutely?

Baekhyun dug in and minutes later, they were paying for their food and exiting into the cold night.

"That was good," Baekhyun said as he patted his stomach appreciatingly. "Let's go back on the road."

Chanyeol shook his head. "I get less than half of my food, and then I have to drive for another two hours while you sleep," he pretended to be angry and Baekhyun's expression dropped as he felt the same guilt inside of him.

"I'm sorry..." Baekhyun muttered. "I'll—"

Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair in a loving manner, smiling down at him. "I was just joking, don't worry."

"Are you sure? I'll make it up to you later."

"I'm sure, don't worry, I'm not tired," Chanyeol reassured as he took Baekhyun's hand in his own. "Oh, but you're going to have to make it up to me later... With my own terms," he added and Baekhyun felt that familiar sensation crawl up onto his cheeks.

"Whatever."

They climbed onto the car, prepared for a long two hours of sitting. The entire time during the ride, Chanyeol was holding onto Baekhyun's hand as the smaller struggled not to fall asleep, thinking that it was still unfair that Chanyeol was doing everything. He occasionally tried feeding Chanyeol snacks, and the other would accept most of them, but when Baekhyun offered him a mushroom cookie, Chanyeol denied it stubbornly.

"But they're so good," Baekhyun whined as he ate one himself.

He didn't know why the taller had such a grudge against them—that was a lie, but honestly, Chanyeol could just face his fears, right?

"They look weird, and I bet they taste weird too," he grumbled and Baekhyun giggled.

"Maybe I'll feature these in your birthday cake," Baekhyun teased.

"Don't you dare, Byun Baekgyu."

At the sound of his twin's name, Baekhyun shut up and felt his mood drop, suddenly remembering that he was acting as Baekgyu.

For this whole trip, that thought had kind of slipped out of his mind as he was too occupied with the fun he was having with Chanyeol to remember that he was acting.

Baekgyu doesn't like holding hands, right? Baekhyun thought as he slipped his hand out of Chanyeol's, placing it on his lap with his other.

His hands craved for Chanyeol's warmth, but he denied it in his mind, repeatedly saying that he was Baekgyu, and not Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was quiet for most of the rest of the trip, only answering when Chanyeol talked first or asked him a question.

Chanyeol felt the difference of the atmosphere in the car, but he didn't question it, just answering it with: He's probably nervous to meet my parents.

After another hour, they arrived at Chanyeol's house at 4AM, sneaking in undisturbed thanks to Chanyeol's keys.

Baekhyun looked around the dark, medium sized house. It had three floors, with three bedrooms and two washrooms upstairs, a kitchen, washroom, and large living room on the main floor, and the laundry room plus another bedroom in the basement.

Once Baekhyun was done with his unofficial tour, he met with Chanyeol on the main floor again. "Your place is nice," Baekhyun whispered and Chanyeol nodded, gesturing for him to put his coat in the closet beside the front door.

The two tiptoed upstairs but Baekhyun stopped short at the top of the steps. "I can sleep in the basement," he suggested but Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't want to bother you," Baekhyun added only half of the truth.

The other half was that he felt if this continued, he'd be pulled in and he'd be stuck without an exit, efficiently getting caught in Chanyeol's spiderweb that the taller didn't even know existed.

"Nope, you're coming with me," Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm lightly and led him to the room he saw earlier.

Baekhyun entered hesitantly with his backpack in tow, closing the door behind him and turning on the blinding lights.

Chanyeol's room had cream coloured walls and it looked bigger than it did in the dark. There was a bookshelf filled with everything but books, a large desk in the corner and a bed in the middle. Baekhyun didn't miss the guitar leaning against the wall and he walked up to it, staring at it curiously.

"I got that two years ago, for my birthday," Chanyeol stated and Baekhyun nodded. "You can put your backpack anywhere," he added.

Baekhyun placed his backpack beside the bed and looked at Chanyeol, seemingly waiting for more orders.

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head. "Let's go wash up and get some sleep, okay?"

They did exactly that, brushing their teeth and refreshing themselves before changing separately into their pajamas, laying down after turning off the lights.

Immediately, like Baekhyun had predicted, Chanyeol pulled him closer and into his arms. "Are you nervous?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"Yup."

"Well, you shouldn't be. My parents are very nice people, and even though my sister is annoying, she actually cares a lot," Chanyeol pointed out.

Baekhyun imagined what his parents and his sister looked like and Baekhyun giggled to himself as he thought of an old version of a Chanyeol.

"I hope they don't hate me," Baekhyun added and Chanyeol patted his head.

"Just... Don't worry, and go to sleep."

~

When Baekhyun woke up to a familiar warmth around him, he was tempted to just snuggle in and steal more of that feeling that he was addicted to.

Baekhyun closed his eyes again and was just about to drift off before he suddenly remembered where he was and who he was with, causing him to open his eyes, sitting up slowly and untangling Chanyeol's arms from his frame.

Baekhyun rubbed at his eyes and looked around again just to confirm, and he spotted the light from outside, checking the clock and seeing that it was only 7AM.

More sleep sounded great to him at the moment, and even if his mind told him to just sleep on the other side of the bed, he fell back into Chanyeol's embrace, pulling up the covers that had slipped off of him earlier.

He didn't know how long he was just laying there, taking in Chanyeol's scent and hearing his soft breathing, mind empty but completely full at the same time.

He shifted so that he was looking at Chanyeol's face, and a tentative hand reached up to touch his red hair, brushing it out of his face.

Baekhyun didn't really know what was so appealing to Chanyeol when he wanted to sleep with Baekhyun curled up against him every night, and he pursed his lips.

Then again, if I loved someone deeply, I'd want them in my arms at all times, too...

His gaze softened as he poked Chanyeol's cheek and when nothing happened, he ran a finger on one of Chanyeol's perfect eyebrows, staring at Chanyeol with eyes filled with an expression he didn't even know he was making.

A thought appeared in Baekhyun's mind; evil, unwanted, selfish, and completely not what he wished to think about—but it was there, the words exclaiming their want of being noticed.

If only he was mine.


 

Okay, that's very sad Baekhyun :( But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this and please leave some comments, I love reading them :)