Of Catfight and Unofficial First Date

New Beginning

“Woah they are awesome! We win! We win Youngjae!” I guffaw as I cheer along with Sulli who overly excited start bounce up and down gleefully accompany by the rest of our teammates roar.

I catch sight of Kai-hyung walking out of the court, high-five his teammates and the other senior, He notice me and immediately pulling away from the guys. I smile widely and handling him a bottle of water with Sulli giggling excitedly behind me. Krystal and Taemin seem to be disappearing but I suppose they went to watch Daehyun-hyung games.

“Hyung you are amazing like seriously. I could not believe you actually manage to scores” he stares at me as he gulps down the water and I could feel my cheeks heated up.

Crap I am talking too much, way to go Youngjae! I bite my lips and gazing down which making Kai-hyung chuckles and he pinches my cheeks making me joins him chuckling.

“You are seriously too cute Youngjae. I am a little disappoints though that you underestimate me” he fake a hurtful expression which breaks into a laugher soon enough “I am kidding. Thank you Youngjae!” our conversation is cut short as J-Hope, one of my classmates running towards the tent.

Our tent to be specific, panting hard. He gaze around and dashing to us the moment he lays eyes on me?

“Youngjae…Sulli…and Kai, great you guys are all here” he inhale as we all stare at him intensely “Krystal and Yoona are fighting in front of the library” we don’t wait for further explanation as all three of us running towards the said location with Kai-hyung on the lead which surprise me considering he just finish his game and Sulli trying to catch up from behind.

The scene is definitely unpretty, there is blood on the floor. A group of students are already circling around the area cheering and recording the fights. Sulli shriek as soon as she arrive and hurriedly go by Taemin’s side whose is bending on the side covering his nose with a damp. Few teachers are try to stop the fight but the girls are too fierce.

“Quick take from this angle, it will be better” my eyes wide as I see Sooyoung-noona excitedly cheering or accurately giving orders to Suga-hyung who keeps on flashing the pictures with his camera. Sehun is standing beside her with an unamuse expression and when he meet gaze with me, he only sigh shaking his head. Ricky and Tao are by Seohyun-noona side with Taemin and now Sulli.

“Yoona what the hell happen? Stop it now” Kai-hyung desperately trying to get the girls to stop from the sideline.

“Owh Youngjae! Glad to see you here. We definitely need an extra hand, could you help me notes down all the scenes. We need as much detail as possible” I stare in disbelief as Sooyoung-noona animatedly waving me with Suga-hyung grunts with the camera.

“Taemin what the hell happen?” I bent down beside Sulli and Taemin only shakes his head while muffling some incoherent words only to be smack on the head by Tao.

“Tao don’t hit a patient and Youngjae he can’t speak right now” Seohyun-noona gives a warning glance to whom in return only giving a peace sign with apologetic grin.

I turn around and gasp as the girls are now holding each other hair in each hands and they really looks like ready to kill. Kai-hyung try to intervene only to be push aside, roughly!

“Krystal stops it! You are going to be in so much trouble” I yell the best which is almost inaudible with all the noises around us but Krystal seems to catch it as she glare and growl at me.

“Stay out of this Kim Youngjae” I gulp and wince in pain as Kai-hyung is once again been push aside only now on top of me.

“Owh my god Chanyeol it is Youngjae! Yeol its Jae, my brother! God do something you derp giant!” I groan when my eyes caught the unmistakable loud shrieking Baekhyun-hyung and almost laugh watching him shaking Chanyeol-hyung arm.

“Girls break of the fight” Kai-hyung try again desperately but the girls seems really drive up.

“Kai I love you but this need a lesson” Yoona-noona sounds like she had just been possessed.

Krystal takes that moment to land a kick on her stomach which she succeed only to receive a blow on her head in return.

“Krystal please just stop it” I try again as she been push on top of me, again! Seriously what is with everyone chooses to land on top of me? Do I look like a freaking mattress or something?

“I have said it and I am going to say it one more time so you better listen carefully. KIM. YOUNGJAE! STAY! OUT! OF! IT! GO AWAY” she seems really want to kill as she throw Yoona-noona to the floor who immediately counterattack with a kick on her buttock.

“Jung Krystal STOP! What are you doing?” I breathe out a sigh of relief the moment I heard that voice.

I glance to the side as Daehyun-hyung steps into the fight, firmly wrapping his arm around Krystal waist, pulling her away from Yoona-noona. The girl just won’t budge and Yoona-noona keeps on kicking to Daehyun-hyung back as he shielding Krystal who struggling against his hold.

“Am I too late? God please tell me you are fine Youngjae? Baekhyun-hyung will kill me, no he will torture, nag, kill me and kill me for the second time if you hurt” I giggle watching Chanyeol-hyung lay beside me on the floor with a exhausted expression.

“Way to go Chanyeol. Youngjae the hyungs won’t be happy with all of this” Baekhyun-hyung chuckles as he wipe Chanyeol-hyung sweat making the giant smile widely.

Suddenly a loud, long whistle sound is heard and before we know it all of us are wet.

“What the…” Baekhyun-hyung covers my mouth as a heels storm on the scene and I could feel an intimidating aura that I catch from CL-noona.

“Those who is not involve and do not wish on joining those few who will be punish, move!” her voice is loud, and stern.

I gulp as I watch a lady with long brown hair. Her long slender body perfectly matches the 4-inches heel she is wearing. I guess she is the disciplinary teacher cause the rest of the student scramble out of the place. Baekhyun-hyung hurriedly grabbing Chanyeol-hyung to gets up and mouthing sorry to me.

“Ok Seohyun, Ricky and Tao you guys leave too. The boy is going to fine, it just bleeding nose. Sooyoung stop yelling and Suga if any of the pictures got publish in any way, both of you will be fired from your position. Sehun don’t roll your eyes but be sure to send both of me and Miss Hyori copies of the picture” Mr. Joong Ki our physical education teacher playfully giggles and raise his arm innocently as Miss Hyori raise her eyebrows at him.

“Woah Youngjae I don’t know I would miss school this much” I shut my eyes, growling silently as I recognize that smell of cologne and the warmth quickly invading my shoulder.

“No wonder why you love school so much Hyori-noona” Himchan-hyung cheerfully grinning to Miss Hyori.

“Youngjae are you ok? You aren’t hurt right? Kim Himchan you are not here to spare your weird ia interest” I look up and gulp when I catch that smile, the warm fatherly looks as he bent down, place his palm on my shoulder with concern.

“Yong-Yongguk-hyung what are you doing here? All of you? Taeyeon-noona you too” I purposely caught her off-guard as I see she mind-whispering with Mr. Suho who is standing on the opposite side.

“Purposely a different reason you guys will have heading to the disciplinary room. Now move” a collective groans erupt making CL-noona loudly guffaws.

 


 

“So anyone tell me whose fault is this cause I am not going to sit here all day long” we all are currently kneeling in the middle of the assembly hall with our hands up above our head as Mr. Kim Jong Kook sits with his legs cross waiting for our answer.

“Obviously it is the basstard fault” Kai-hyung snorts toward Daehyun-hyung who merely keeps his gaze down.

“Kim Jongin, I don’t accept nor tolerate that kind of language in my presence. 10 laps after school for you” Mr. Joong Ki calmly states as Kai-hyung groans.

“Well it is true, the man could actually grow a ball instead letting his stands up for him” now it is Yoona-noona turn as she giggles.

“At least the is defending hers not being a wreck- who can’t keep a in her ” Krystal retaliates making Miss Hyori snaps.

“Jung Krystal, Im Yoona behave yourself!” I swear if we are not students both of them will be slaps hard by now.

“Jung Daehyun speaks up. You seem to be caught in the middle of everything” I feel mix kind of emotions listening to the deep voice speaking.

It is Yongguk-hyung, apparently he come here to meet Mr. Kim Jong Kook while Himchan-hyung is also the psychiatrist for Sulli, Taemin, Krystal and Kyungsoo which explain why they knew me in the first place. The thought of it making my blood boil in rage.

“It has nothing to do with him sir” Krystal speak up which annoys me somehow.

“Why not you just shut up and let him speak for himself” I gasp and cover my mouth as the words slip my lips, all eyes are on me and I could see the pain in Daehyun-hyung eyes.

“I don’t approve of the behavior Youngjae but he is right. We need to listen to your side Daehyun” Mr. Kim gaze us one by one and I could see Daehyun-hyung hesitate.

“The -Im Yoona try to get in bed with him while he still dating his best friend Kim Jongin who dumb enough to cut the friendship because he come out as gay and pick over the . So they start to fight ever since and the just not happy with the damage she already done” Sulli speaks it all in one breath before she burst into tears. “I am sorry but I could not hold it. She hates Daehyun-oppa when he refuses her that she takes turn to torture Krystal. She makes Krystal out of the cheerleading squad last year” she is sobbing and Mrs. Hyori sighs.

“Cmon Sulli let get you out to meet Himchan” she calmly rubs Sulli’s back, bringing her out of the room where Himchan-hyung and CL-noona are enjoying their leisure time together.

“Please he tries to get into my . Krystal is afraid of height, obviously she is not fit in a cheerleading squad” Yoona chuckles as I could feel the tension rise.

“ You put rats while she is on top of the pyramid making her fall and have a fear of height for life” Taemin’s voice is calm yet cold.

“Ok all of you get out. Your punishment is set you guys will clean every toilet in the school for a month. Every each of the toilet including the principal’s. Now everyone get out” Mr. Kim roar and neither of us took another glance before sucrriedly out of the hall.

“Ok so all of you basically know me before I come and what? Decide I fit your little gang?” I could not help but to burst out the moment we left the hall.

“Youngjae we didn’t mean to hide it from you. Please we are sorry” Krystal stares at me all teary whom I could not help but sigh.

“Fine we won’t talk about it now but it still hanging in the air” I sigh, slumping down on a seat beside CL-noona.

“C’mon Jae, don’t be so upset. You should clear out and have some desert to soothe you down ok” ice cream I gaze over Daehyun-hyung who sigh dejectedly beside Krystal.

“Youngjae I guess you had enough entertainment for the day so I guess we all should go home. Where the hell is that Kim Taeyeon anyway?” Yongguk-hyung massages my palm and curse under his breath making me blush and Himchan-hyung chuckles.

“I think she said she needs to go to her agency or something. She got a call suddenly” CL answers for him and he smile, ruffling my hair.

 “Guess we could stop by for some ice cream” he smile fondly at me which makes my heart racing, I would love to but I know I can’t. I can’t turn down Daehyun-hyung, not today.

“I promise Daehyun-hyung to get some ice cream together” he gazes at me and smile saying it is ok but I insist. “Yeah but can you take me home after?” he fondly smile and pinching my cheeks.

 


“Your ice cream is melting” I playfully nudge Daehyun-hyung as he been oozing out since we got here.

“Yeah I am sorry I got you into trouble Youngjae” I sigh as I take his hand and smile at his cute tinted red cheeks.

“None of it is your fault so you need to stop apologizing” I smile cheekily at him as I stole a bite of his ice cream. “It seems to be going to rain soon” I mumble as I gaze out the cloud start to get darker.

“Yeah we should get going. The detective gives me a creep with his stare” he chuckles as he pinch my cheeks “Must be cause you are too cute” he pack up his things and grabbing mine before start walking to the counter.

I take the last bite of ice cream before walk towards him, watching in amuse as he pick out a cake to bring home. He surely loves food.

“I am sorry but are you guys together?” I furrow my eyebrows when Daehyun-hyung turns around with the same looks of confusion paste on his face.

He makes a confuse expression and point at me and him using his finger which makes the cashier chuckles.

“You guys are seriously too cute” he is smack on the head by another guy who push him aside and packing the cakes Daehyun-hyung had choose.

“Moon Jongup how many times do I tell you not to meddling with other’s businesses? I am so sorry sir but this kid is just too curious some times. Anyway my name is Kim Seok Jin but you could call me Jin. Is this all?” Daehyun-hyung awkwardly coughs as I giggle behind him.

“If I say we are a couple will we get free cakes?” I try to be playful and hold Daehyun-hyung hands making his eye almost budge out.

“So you guys are a couple anyway? I am sorry but you should come for Valentine’s. We gives away free cupcakes at that day” another girl or Kwon Yuri as I read her name tag scan the item and wink at us.

“Oops…plan abort” I giggle before patting Daehyun-hyung shoulder and run out of the store.

“I guess you guys are not a couple then?” I feel guilty watching Daehyun-hyung looking more confuse after I left and the cashiers seems excited than earlier.

“Cut it Jin, it is obvious they are not. Anyway thank you, please come again” Yuri takes the money Daehyun-hyungs handing and she smile sweetly at him.

“Seriously though Yuri they will makes such a cute couple” Jin whine as Daehyun left shaking his head try to hide away the excitement he is feeling.

“Anyway thanks for today and sorry about earlier. I just think we all need a bit playful after what happen. Take care ok, text me when you got home” I wink and hops into Yongguk-hyung car who already waiting leaving dumbfound looking Dehyun-hyung.

He clenches his fist to his heart and smile at the warmth that is still linger.

“If only you knew Youngjae”

 


 

Ok so I am back and I am sorry for the late update…again!!! I am pretty sad to say that the next updates might be delay causes my finals are coming up. Lot of stuffs needs to study. Anyway I hope you enjoy the little DaeJae dates. How could Youngjae playing with Daehyun’s feeling like that. The café staffs? I just need them to be in this fanfic so just drop them there. Enjoy!!!!