What Comes After the Blue

New Beginning

“Well morning to you too Youngjae, it is nice seeing someone actually excited about going to school” I smile sheepishly and quickly to mutter a soft good morning to Woohyun-hyung while Baekhyun-hyung chuckles from where he is asleep on the table.

“Youngjae seriously you should just enjoy another day at home considering it is already Friday” he rise up and whine as Woohyun-hyung slaps his hand with the spatula.

“I had been missing out a lot and tests are coming up. So I need to catch up fast” two weeks to be exact and I will be doom if not for Krystal who is kind enough to gives me a copy of her notes every day after school, though I see it just an excuse for her sister to barging our home much to Jiyong-hyung amusement.

“Don’t worry Youngjae I am sure you catch up fast. I mean look at your hyung” he puff out his chest and open his arm wide grinning which earning him a snort from Jiyong-hyung who just come out from his bathroom, all smell nice and ready.

“You mean me right? Are you sure you are ready for this sleepover Youngjae? I mean Chanyeol can come here instead right?” I sigh again as I really wish he just drop the topic by now.

He had been on my foot since Wednesday ever since Jessica blurt out that Krystal inviting me for a sleepover at her with the gang tonight and we all be going to school together for the sport day. Kind of convenience though since Jaejoong-hyung and Jiyong-hyung will be away for business, Woohyun-hyung need to stay out late for assignment and Baekhyun-hyung gladly will be spending his night at Chanyeol-hyung’s.

“Just drop it by now Jiyong. You will have a great time there ok?” I nod at Woohyun-hyung as his offer me a smile and Jiyong-hyung only sigh.

“Just be careful and call any of us if you need anything or something happen ok” he pats my shoulder as I munch down the cereals, growing up in the States, Woohyun-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung considerate enough to let me have just a simple breakfast though they keep on whining that I don’t have enough nutrient. 

“Jiyong-hyung Owh, hey Youngjae! By the way do you have any spare toothbrush?” I squeal and cover my eyes like a shy fan girl as a guy- known as Seungri; yes the maknae of Big bang is standing with only a towel covering his lower body making the hyungs chuckle at my adorableness.

 “I don’t get why you are still being so shy around them Jae. You can get one from the cabinet inside the toilet Seungri” Woohyun-hyung answer with a smile as Jiyong-hyung busy try to take Baekhyun-hyung’s phone away as the younger has been taking pictures of the half- maknae, not that he actually mind- he indeed pose a couple style for him!

“Quit playing around and finish your food youngster. Jiyong-hyung you should probably hurry up too” Woohyun-hyung remind them sternly as the three only nods and Jiyong yelling for Seungri to be quick or he won’t have anything for breakfast.

“Before I forget, Jaejoong-hyung called me yesterday and apparently the school had called and the principle wants to see you during break today” I nearly spit out my drink while Baekhyun-hyung laugh.

“What? Why do the principal need to see me?” I stutter, afraid that I actually did something.

“No need to be all worried Jae. He just wants to talk about getting you a tutor” I sigh as Jiyong-hyung pats my back, snicker a bit.

“Tutor?-who need a tutor? Youngjae, do you need a tutor? I tell you that I can be a great tutor for you” the ever loud maknae places his arm on Youngjae shoulder as he proudly boast earning a snort from Jiyong-hyung.

“Anything that you are good at other than how to make woman spread her leg” Jiyong-hyung snort as my face turn crimson red from embarrassment.

“Yeah can you be my tutor for that though hyung?” Baekhyun chuckles high-five Seungri in the process.

“I think you need one Jae, not that you are falling behind or anything it just be useful” I could only nods at Woohyun-hyung as the bell rings and Baekhyun-hyung cheerfully get up to open it.

“Noona-you are early!!!” we all turn around as he shrieks when Jessica-noona come in with Baekhyun-hyung ears in her hand.

“Yeah I am early- we are so late. Youngjae how are you today? Excited for school? Krystal and Daehyun both can’t stop talking which surprise me a lot since both of them always grumpy, especially in the morning” she chuckles and snuck a kiss to her boyfriend.

“Aishh noona save that for later. You should preserve this innocent eye here” Seungri-hyung playfully cover his eyes and mine while saying that.

“It is not something that you guys haven’t seen yet. Anyway hurry up we are already late” they all nods and start to picking up their stuff and walk out.

 


 

“So Krystal, Youngjae as much as I want you guys to have fun tonight please remain inside the house ok?” we both nods as Jessica-noona sternly stare from the driver seat.

“Wait, what is happening tonight?” Daehyun-hyung asks in confusion.

“We are going to have our ritual sleepover which our dear Jae gladly joins” Krystal wink at me as we both snicker.

“You are having a sleepover-you are staying over at Krystal’s?” he shriek and I swear my eardrum could have burst if he make his sentence any longer.

“You don’t have to be so loud early in the morning Daehyun. Besides why do you sound so shock?” Woohyun-hyung said from the passenger seat in the front.

“No-nothing just…I just shock that is all. Can I join you guys tonight?” I stare at him shock and Krystal also giving me a look but before we could say anything Woohyun-hyung beats us to it.

“Yeah I feel a little bit safe knowing there is an adult to supervise you kids. I mean just in case something happen” I smile as Woohyun-hyung arranges his words carefully.

We all know what he is talking about. I know why Jiyong-hyung is so against this sleepover idea. They all are scared. Scare that what happen in the lift happen again. Truthfully I am as equally as shock when the words yes easily slip out my tongue. I grow closer, nope I officially joining their little clique as they make it their responsibility to visit me after school on Friday and actually spending their weekend with me, it still a surprise for me. I am not the one who grows closer easily to anyone, or human to be specific.

“I agree with you on this one though. Don’t look at me like that Krystal. I trust you guys it just I might be able to my boyfriend better if Daehyun joining you guys” she chuckles as we both grunt.

“Don’t worry kids I am not such a party pooper. I am sure we all are having great times today” Daehyun beams happily as he slings his arm over our shoulder.

 


 

“Jiyong for the ing time would you stop. He is 15, he should be allow to have some fun” T.O.P. could not take it any longer watching his dongsaeng sigh as he glance over his phone.

“What is the deal about?” Daesung perks up from the lyric sheet that he is studying, getting himself prepare before entering the recording booth.

“Youngjae is having a sleepover at Krystal’s and apparently our so swag G-Dragon leader is having a heart attack about it” Taeyang answer earning an amuse snort from Daesung and T.O.P.

“Seriously guys, after what happen last time I think it might be too early for him” he tries to reason but knows it is stupid.

“It can happen again at home, or two months from now. It will happen if it wants to. No matter where he is or who is his companion. So just breathe in and relax” being the closest friend for year Taeyang gently squeeze their leader shoulder.

“Yeah hyung besides they will be staying at Sica-noona’s right? Things will be alright” Seungri said as he walks out of the recording booth, only finish with his part.

“So you make sure everything is fine for tonight right? I mean it is being your special night after all” T.O.P.-hyung teasingly winks at his dongsaeng as they all starts to laughing completely drifting G-Dragon’s mind away from the topic.

“Yeah I have. God I really hope she said yes” now it is another thing that makes Jiyong worry.

“Don’t worry hyung, she will. I heard from Hyoyeon that she actually had been waiting for it for so long. She just doesn’t want to be pushy” Daesung answer as they all laugh along.

Kim Hyoyeon is one of the most amazing dancers there is. She had been a dancer for them a couple times but as Jessica schedule as one of the most in-demand model of the generation according to Vogue magazine she could not do it as much. Being her best friend manager, she is expected to be beside her client.

 


 

“Come in” I carefully push open the door as soon as the voice is heard and bow slightly in front of the elder to which he chuckles. “Sit down Youngjae and don’t be so polite. I really wish that some of it may rub to my daughter as well” he smiles as I take a sit in front of him.

“I heard you want to see me Sir?” he mention couple times that we bump when he need to say something to Sulli but I always refuse, awkward to address someone in such a high position so casually.

“Yeah, you had been missing classes lately. Not that I am worry or anything. I know your reason and you seem to be pretty smart kid. However things do not sit well if I didn’t take any action” I gaze at him waiting for him to continue as he take out a file from the drawer and place it in front of me.

I gaze at it and quickly understand that it is a student record.

“Usually we will just pick someone for the students but since you are my daughter best friend I will let you choose someone that you are actually comfortable with. This is a file of every tutor available and the subjects that they cover. So have a look, take opinions from your friends and just tell Sulli your choice ok?” I nod gratefully as I slip the file inside my back.

Frankly I had feels really nervous about this whole tutor thing. The thought of having to spend one-on-one time with a stranger kind of give me goose-bump.

“Thank you sir for the consideration” I bow respectfully as I mutter my thanks and leaving the room, offering a smile towards the secretary.

“Seems that things gone well back then. Owh there is a young lad waiting for you right in front” I smile and bow thankfully towards Mrs. Song Ji Hyo and quickly go out to see actually waiting for him.

“Youngjae so how is it? Do you know who is going to tutor you?” it is Daehyun-hyung and he immediately question me.

“Whoa take a breath hyung. No I don’t really know who going to tutor me yet. He gives me a list of tutors available for me to go through and I can have a pick” I flash him the file and he gleefully take it from me.

“That is so nice of him. I got some freak nerd that seems like he going to pee on his pant any minutes when I was in freshman year” he mumbles while scanning through the file, frowning at some profile while shaking his head at some.

“I think I get what he is feeling” I laugh as we walk towards the library, where we had been spending our breaks together.

“Hey I am not that bad ok. Owh Lee Jin Ki is here too. I don’t know he does this tutoring thing. Well, he must need extra credit for college so I think you should just take him Jae” he show me the said guy profile and I scoot closer to peak what subject he actually cover him.

“Well, he seems descent and apparently he can cover most of the subject so yeah I will consider it” I said to him as he gleefully hum and marks the page with his pencil.

“Have you thought on what subject combinations you are going to take next year” he question and I sigh taking out another set of paper which just be hand out to students last week (Krystal brought it for me).

“Yeah I think I am going to take the English Literature, Biology, ICT and Original Writing” I had discuss it and the hyungs is fine with it.

“Wow that seems tough” he squint his nose as he hands the file of available tutors to me, having mark couple other profiles with little notes below it.

“Yeah what are you taking hyung” I keeps both the paper and file back inside my back.

“Triple Sciences, English Literature, History and Fine Arts” I face palm me as he speaks like it is the most normal things in the world.

“Speaks about hard, you are actually taking more than me and all the subjects are not known to be a piece of cakes” I chuckles at him.

“Youngjae are you free tomorrow?” he seems hesitant and his cheeks turn slightly red as the question leaves his mouth.

“Yeah I think so. Why do you ask hyung?” I raise my eyebrow in question as his worried face is change into a smile.

“I just remember that I want to eat ice cream but don’t want to go alone. Could you accompany me? We can also walk around the mall afterwards, I mean-if you want to” I chuckles as he seems afraid to gives away the question and the last words sound almost too low.

“Why do you have to be so nervous hyung? It is just me, yeah I be happy to accompany you” I chuckles and his face brighten immediately as he also begin to laugh along with me.

“Good then I think it is a date” he smiles.

 


 

“Wow, you are getting rougher Kai” the girl fix her hair that has been a complete mess and push her uniform to cover the bite mark properly.

“You know you love it for me Im Yoona” the said boy chuckles as he come out from one of the toilet stall, shirts and hair a mess.

“Yup, never wants you to slow down” she chuckles as Kai hugs her from behind, kissing her neck which makes she giggles.

“You know what they call me. The chocolate monster” Kai chuckles as he also starts to fix himself to make it not like they just having in one of the empty toilet.

“I am so glad we could do this Kai. Don’t you think you want to slow down a bit though? There are few rumors flying around” Yoona smile gently as he play with her boyfriend hair.

“Slow down? Please since when do you give a damn about any rumors? Last time I check you are just still daddy’s little Mary” Kai chuckles as the girl giggles at the though.

Nobody ever thought Im Yoona as a girl who boy inside an abandon toilet. Being daughter of a priest, she spent her Sunday at church. She never raises her voice and always smiling, always helping people. Little did they know the girl is also er for .

“I am serious though this time. I swear we are almost get caught by that Sulli girl and she is the daughter of the principal” Yoona pout cutely which makes the boy kiss her forehead.

“You know she won’t dare tell her father. It is not like she is that innocent either” Kai starts to check his phone in case he had missed any notification.

“Yeah she won’t but she can rub it in my face. Not to say she is best friend with Jung Krystal” she snort while Kai obviously tense at the mention for Jung. “Owh babe I am so sorry. I forgot how much you detest the Jung” she cups her boyfriend face and he only smile at her.

“No it is ok, things at the past already. His mother and father can each other all they like I don’t give a ” Kai snot acting like he don’t care while Yoona know the boy always care, which makes her smirk inwardly.

“That is my boy” she kisses her boyfriend again.

“Well I got to go babe.  I want to catch Youngjae, heard that he come back to school already” he smiles as he grab his bag, ready to leave.

“The new boy? You seems to have an interest in him” she sounds jealous and Kai love it.

“You know that you are the only one in my heart right? Besides I prefer s than ” they both chuckles and kiss one last time.

 


 

Ok so it is a double updates since I owe it to you guys for last week updates. I intend to make a triple update but hate to makes you guys wait any longer. So here it is, a lot of couple interactions. Hope you guys enjoy it.