This is My House, This is My Home

New Beginning

“Guys dinner is ready” Woohyun’s voice can be heard echo through the penthouse.

“Yeay dinner!” Baekhyun come jumping from his room only for Woohyun to spank his hands away as he is trying to grab one of the chickens on the table.

“Aww, wae hyung? I am super hungry” Baekhyun whining while rubbing his tummy only to receive another spank as Woohyun caught his naughty hands once again trying to snatch away one the chickens.

“Yah don’t you dare touching the food Kim Baekhyun. Besides, have you washes your hands?” Jiyong emerge from his sound immediately understanding the situation as it practically happen every night.

Baekhyun take a look at his hands “they are not dirty though hyungs” flashing both of it in front of Jiyong with his eyes like an innocent puppy only to receive a smack at the back of his head.

“Don’t be such a stupid. Where is Youngjae? Did he still in his room?” Jiyong take a sit beside Baekhyun and shouting Youngjae’s name once again telling him that dinner is ready.

Seeing that they receive no response from the said boy, Baekhyun start to pouts some more. He is extremely hungry and don’t want to wait any longer. “Let me go get him” Baekhyun starts bouncing from his seat towards their little brother’s room leaving both Jiyong and Woohyun laughing, amuse at their little brother antics.

 


 

“Dear my lovely little brother, what are you doing that you miss not once but twice your brother’s lovely voice calling you for dinner?” Baekhyun enter the room without knocking startle the poor boy whose drop the photo frame that he was holding.

Picking up the frame, he flash and apologetic smile towards his hyung “Sorry hyung, I am really loss in my own thoughts. I really couldn’t hear you”.

“Never mind but please hurry up. Hyung is really hungry” not waiting for response he drags Youngjae towards the kitchen where they hyungs are waiting by the table.

When they reach the table, Jiyong is speaking with someone on the phone. Glancing towards the newcomers, “Ah! He just comes out. Do you want to talk to him” Jiyong hands the phone to Youngjae who took it with a puzzles look.

“Is it Yong Guk?” Youngjae’s cheeks start to turn cherry tomato as he put the phone to his ears. Jiyong ignore it and start digging his food along with Baekhyun who could not contain his stomach any longer while Woohyun just staring at their little brother suspiciously.

“Hey Youngjae are you alright? The brothers are treating you right?” Youngjae don’t know why but hearing Yong Guk voice makes his heart beating faster than usual. Oh god what is happening to me, please calm down. It is just Yong Guk anyway.

“Hyung, yeah I am fine. They are great hyung just like you said. Thank you for calling, I though you will forget about me.” Youngjae cheeks start to get heated as he was blushing madly. Internally slapping himself for feeling like squalling as Yong Guk laughs roar from the other side of the line.

“What do you mean I will forget about you? I won’t Youngjae” Woohyun gaze start to be more intense as he notice Youngjae smiling really wide than he ever did before. “Hey Jae, are you still there?” Yong Guk voice out as he get no response from the said boy.

Startle “Yeah I am here... Sorry hyung, you know how I much I like to daze off” once again smacking his forehead for stuttering like a girl who is madly in love. Young Jae starts to think of what he is feeling. He is not in love with Yong Guk right? He is not gay?

 Another roar of laugher echoes through the phone making Youngjae heart to pumping faster than it already is. Pull yourself together Yoo no Kim Youngjae. “Yeah that is the one thing I miss about you. Hey, I got to go but I call you again later ok. Enjoy your dinner and take care Jae” Youngjae keep on smiling after the conversation ends as he muttering a soft goodbye to Yong Guk.

“So you and Yong Guk seems to be really close” only realize that I have been under watching of Woohyun-hyung eagle eyes, I just nod softly and handling the phone back towards his owner.

“Keep the phone Youngjae. You needing one anyway” Jiyong smiles while munching his foods.

“Why can’t I get a new phone too?” Baekhyun asking with his mouth is still full only to be smacked on the head by Jiyong for talking with his mouth full.

Youngjae mutter a soft thank you for Jiyong who nods in reply. Woohyun immediately gush him to start eating only realizing now how hungry he is. His plate is already full with all kind of food that Woohyun place. The dinner went by smoothly as all of us are so focusing on filling our stomach. Woohyun-hyung went to take a shower while Baekhyun do the dishes. Youngjae offer to help but immediately being taken out of the kitchen by Jiyong.

 


So here he is standing alone at the balcony staring at the night sky. He still wondering why he feels the way he does when Yong Guk call. He never really had a crush before nor had he ever date before. He finally concludes that maybe him just to accustom by Yong Guk present that he feels butterfly in his stomach when the detectives call.

“Youngjae, what are you doing here all alone?” peeking up when his name is call, he is shock to find Woohyun standing beside him smiling in a fatherly way that Yong Guk always gives him.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? More importantly since when are you here? I thought you went to take a shower” Woohyun carefully place his hand over Youngjae shoulder knowing that the boy already comfortable with them for this little skinship.

“You must be thinking a lot to not hearing Jiyong-hyung rapping in the shower and Baekhyun hysterical laughing over the phone” he nods towards the leaving room when the sound only hits my eardrum.

“So what are you thinking about Jae?” Woohyun smiles as he pulls both of them closer.

“Nothing hyung, I was just enjoying the night view” Youngjae smiles softly.

“Are you sure? Let me guess, you must be thinking of the girl you like back in America right?” he chuckles seeing the best poker face I could come out with.

“You are being ridiculous Woohyun-hyung” he slowly slid off Woohyun embrace and retreat towards the living room where Baekhyun is sitting with his head on the bottom and legs hanging up talking animatedly to the phone completely ignoring Woohyun remarks on how I should come for him when it comes to love as he apparently the best in it. I grab the remote and flipping through channel not finding anything that got my eyes. Baekhyun perk up when the channel shows some drama and immediately asking me to stop as he decides to watch it. I stay for a while but finding no interest in the drama and noticing that the rapping has stop decide to take a shower myself.

“Youngjae are you going to take a shower? Better do it when it gets late. I am looking for you by the way but it can wait” bumping into Jiyong-hyung who just come out from the shower. He looks completely cool. He is wearing the bath suit and drying up his hair using a towel.

“Why are you looking for me though hyung?” I raise my eyebrow wondering what is the possible reason for him to come look for me.

“Owh it is nothing. Jaejoong hyung just call and he told me to remind you that you are starting school this Monday. Don’t worry though. If you are not ready we can still postpone it” Jiyong hyung immediately reassure as he must had notice how Youngjae eyes widen at the mention of school.

“Ahh no hyung I am fine. It just been really long since last I go to school so kind of worry” I shake my head offering a reassure smile towards him.

“No worry though. Baekhyun going to be there with you and it is an international schools so there is option for you to take lesson in English or Korea” he smiles ruffling my hair.

“I am thankful then hyung.” I sighs a relief after knowing that I have an option to study in English. My Korean is not that bad but I am not that good either.  

“Yeah Jaejoong-hyung going to takes you to the school tomorrow after your visit with Himchan. Then the both of you are going to go shopping. I am sorry I could not come with you, I am flying to Tokyo tomorrow but hyung promise to bring you a lot of presents ok” he laugh and ruffle my hair once again after I gives him a nod and smile.

 


 

“God what is wrong with you Luna. I remember that I specifically told you to use the pink rose and not yellow. Why is everything so mess up today?” Is it very rare to see Kim Jaejoong, the renowned fashion designer, president and creative director of Monkey Dress Up to throw a tantrum like this? Jaejoong sigh while ruffling his hair as he realise the tears that starts to swell up in the intern eyes.

“I am so sorry Mr. Jaejoong but you did say yellow. I will change it now” the girl has been interning at his office for 3 months already and she still not use to her boss mood swing.

“Luna it is ok. Why don’t you go home and consider it a day. It already late though” Yunho soft voice smoothen Jaejoong uneasiness.

“Yeah you should go home now. It is already late. I am so sorry for making you stay so late at night” Jaejoong offer a small smile towards the girl who just keep on staring down. Gosh, was I that scary?

“Jaejoong you got to calm down. Youngjae is home with your brother and he is not going to hate you ok.” Knowing exactly the reason for this tantrum Yunho starts massaging his temple.

“I know Yunho but I still feel guilty. Today is supposed to be the day I am with my family and here I am busy choosing the flowers. I seriously remember saying pink.” He sighs once again thinking of all things that had to go wrong today.

“Why don’t you just head home and let me handle the rest” the thought make Jaejoong engulf into laugher. “Hey I am not that bad” Yunho pout seeing Jaejoong laugher is not going to die any time soon.

“You know if I don’t know both of you I might consider you are cheating on me baby?” another voice interrupts the laughing session as a figure can be seen leaning towards the doorway.

“Junsu what are you doing here? Oh my god why it has to be people with no fashion sense at all” Jaejoong dramatically whine as Yunho and Junsu high-five each other.

“Hey stop making me jealous by acting like he is your boyfriend. He is my boyfriend.” Another voice interrupt them and Jaejoong is shock to see his girlfriend BoA is there smiling.

“Boa! When did you return? I thought you are still in America promoting your latest single?” instead of Jaejoong, it was Yunho who launch himself first at Boa.

“Hey hands of my girlfriend mister or I tell Park Bom that you are flirting with one of the models earlier” Jaejoong playfully drag Yunho away as he himself hug Boa and sneak a little peck on the lips.

“I just landed and knowing how happy you are today I call Junsu to pick me up but he told me about your situation so here we are” Boa explain giving a look that say how dare I hide this from her.

I glare a Junsu while giving an apologetic smile to Boa. “Well, you don’t have to worry now as we are here and you also don’t have to worry any of them destroying your fashion show. You just go have fun with your brother ok.” She smiles while cupping her small hands around my feature.

We had been together since the senior year of high school. “You just arrived so I can’t let you do all the work. Beside you kind of needed for what I am going to do” I pout making her laugh.

“Yah, stop acting so lovey dovey in front of us it is sickening. Just go Jaejoong, Boa insist and you know you will never win against the girls. That is the rule beside I am sure Bom-noona will be more than happy to be here also” Junsu cough making us part away laughing.

I look at them again and they are all smile and nod at the same time making me thankful I even met them. We spent time eating before going our separate way with me dropping Boa off and thanking her again. It was past midnight when I reach home and I frowned seeing only the light from the television is giving way. I am seriously going to smack Baekhyun for sleeping in front of the television again only to find another figure curling up on the cushion. A smile gush through me when I near the figure, he was hugging one of Jiyong teddy bear like his life depend on it.

I turn off the television before slowly picking him up bridal style and put him into the bed. I am just about to peck at his forehead as he begins to stir in his sleep. “Mom I am so sorry. Please don’t leave me dad” Youngjae begin to tossing around. Feeling a wave of guilty I immediately sit beside him and engulfing him I a hug as if to protect him from all the nightmares. Humming to a song I know I smile seeing Youngjae begin to peacefully asleep again. “Hyung sorry for coming too late but hyung will protect you from now on ok” placing a kiss on his forehead Jaejoong begin to leave.

“Thank you Detective Bang Yong Guk” Youngjae speaks in his sleep again as Jaejoong leaving making him frown. Bang Yong Guk? He smiles softly and begins leaving the room.


Ok now the third chapter. I know that it is really lame and a lot more need to be improve but I try my best. So, yeah.