The Back Story

New Beginning

“So you are still seeing that !” the tea just merely touch Jung Jae lips when his wife furiously burst into their room with the white shirt he wear to work earlier in hands.

“What are you talking about? We talked about this before and I ended it. I ended everything for you and for the kids” he massages his temple, putting away the shirt that had just been thrown to him.

“Yes we talked about and you said that you will end it. I want to believe in you, I try but something in me just told me not to. Turn out my gut is true!” she was furious, her chest rapidly moving up and down.

“Ok fine me still seeing her. I don’t end things. You want to know why? Go ahead, ask me why? Why am I still seeing her?” he snaps, standing up and sigh harshly facing the window giving his back to his wife.

“So you admit it?” she smirks “You finally got the balls to say it out loud Lee Jung Jae? Congratulations, 16 years being your wife tonight is the night you finally being a man” she claps her hand sarcastically as her husband face flush red from anger.

“Mom…Dad…can you guys stop? Youngjae-he is shaking in his room. He also start sobbing” both of them freeze as they turn around to see their eldest son or only child trembling by the door, his voice is shaking and his eyes are teary.

Jung Jae sigh and giving an assuring smile to his son “I am sorry, we are sorry. Donoghue, can you accompany your little brother for a while? Me and your mom want to talk about something” he try his best not to snap in front of his son, in fact he always does it better than his wife.

“No…I am not sorry. Lee Donghae I am not sorry for you or your brother to hear any of this” her voice is shaking as she shift her attention to her son “Your father and i- we both got nothing to talk anymore. I am leaving and you guys are coming with me. So go pack your stuff and help your brother pack him too” tears start to fall down and her breathing becomes more uneven as she harshly grab the suitcase and begin throwing clothes into it.

“Stop talking rubbish Hyo Jin. We are going to discuss about this and no- nobody is leaving tonight. Go accompany your brother ok Donghae” Lee Jung Jae sigh again as he really just want to snap to his wife but he knows it better than to do it in front of his son or with any of his children presence in the house.

“No we are over Jung Jae. I am leaving and the kids will be coming with me” she shut the suitcase and dragging it along with Donghae small hands towards their second child or accurately their adopted son room.

“Great Gong Hyo Jin-just great, making me looks like the guilty one in this. Is this your plan? Making the kids hate me? Don’t forget that it was you who started this first” Jung Jae grabs his wife hands, stopping her from going any further.

“How low can you be Jae? That was years ago and I end it soon after, we even took Youngjae in to makes thing better” she snatch her hands away from her husband firm grip before continue towards her second son room.

The door is slightly open and Youngjae is shaking, crying while he is peaking through the slight opening. Donghae immediately pulls his little brother into a hug while Hyo Jin ignoring her husband calling starts to grab Youngjae’s suitcase before throwing stuff- clothes and some toys inside it.

“Stop Gong Hyo Jin, stop! Why are you doing all of this?” Jung Jae voice raise in anger making both Donghae and Youngjae shaking even more than they already are.

“I am so sorry Lee Jung Jae but this is it. It ends tonight” she carries Youngjae and instructs Donghae to grab the suitcase.

Lee Jung Jae tries to take Youngjae and Donghae away but Gong Hyo Jin is determine, she harshly grabs the kids from Jung Jae grips and going to the car. Jung Jae start to screaming to make her stop but she ignores it. She starts the engine leaving Jung Jae yelling.

 


 

“It was awful. They don’t really made it far before they car was hit by a truck. They cross the red light and it was coming from the opposite site. Gong Hyo Jin dead immediately on the scene. Lee Donghae survive with slight minor concussion while Young Jae, is fine physically but the traumatic effect was long-lasting” Himchan sigh as he finish up the story with CL gently squeezing his hand try to give him strength.

“So does he still remember that night? I mean he knows that the Yoo is his second family right?” Woohyun question as the three brothers curl up their first try to hold their tears at how bad the youngest had suffered.

It just quarter past nine and they all are in the living room other than Jaejoong who accompany Youngjae in his room. Yongguk had been the one who accompany Youngjae until he sleep before leaving due to work and Jaejoong hurriedly take over as Youngjae clingy to someone to be beside him. Himchan, assigned as the child psychiatrist is immediately summoned.

“Yeah he knows and he remembers them. They visit him regularly even after he was adopted by the Yoo. Lee Jung Jae actually sued for custody but the welfare denounced it based on history of violence. Lee Donghae also put under the care of Gong Hyo Jin sister after the accident” CL reply in behalf of her fiancé seeing how struggle the psychiatrist trying to mutter the words.

“Just how much the boy has goes through” Woohyun shakes his head while covering his face in his hands.

“So Lee Jung Jae is him still alive?” Jiyong furrows his eyebrows to the detective and psychiatrist.

“Apparently the gang manages to get to him first. Torture him to find out Jae’s whereabouts but he refuse to give in” both Baekhyun and Woohyun gasp at the news and the psychiatrist exhale before continue “Lee Donghae is still alive however. The current CEO of the Gorilla Enterprise, he did try to search for Youngjae but it is highly advisable that he keeps his distance for a while until Youngjae mental state is fully recover” Himchan gulp the tea that is being serve for him.

“So is there anything else that we should be conscious of? I mean any other phobias?” Jiyong turn off his phone as it vibrates again and he knows it must all be from s, managers and even Jessica due to him running away halfway from filming of Music Bank.

“No as far as we are concern” they both sigh as they not sure if they could handle any more bad news.

“The real reason we are telling you guys all of this is because the son Lee Donghae really wants to see Youngjae. He never gives up; always keep in touch with the welfare department. Besides the welfare and psychiatrist all need to evaluate Youngjae condition and the suitability of this place including you guys as his guardians” CL adds in and raise her hand in surrendering mood once she notice the brothers wants to argue “No worries, it was just standard procedure” she chuckles before clinging her fiancé.

“I guess if that what you say” Jiyong sigh joins in by Woohyun and Baekhyun.

“Another thing is I heard their family lawyer, the Yoo family lawyer and even your family lawyer want to talk to you guys and him about the will things. Apparently Lee Jung Jae leaves some stuff for Youngjae and it took a little time for them to settle all the things. By the time it is done, Youngjae already been abducted. So they waited for the right moment and hopefully it will be soon” Himchan smile handling a copy of file full of document from the welfare, lawyers and psychiatrist unit to the brother before they makes their way.

“Oppa you are really drains out today. Sure you don’t need to stay at mine? I could make you lose the tense” CL teasingly winks at Himchan as they both leaving the Kim house.

“No Chaerin I think I will lose the tense better not at your house. Maybe weekends, we got a long day” he winks which makes the girl chuckles.

 


 

“Hyung what time is it already?” I question groggily, suddenly jolt awake from one of the many nightmares I get.

“It is 10 at night Jae, are you hungry? Do you feel uncomfortable or do you need anything?” Jaejoong ask all in one breathing and worry is obvious in the elder face making Youngjae sigh.

“No-nothing, I am fine I guess. Just maybe a glass of water, I kind of thirsty” he chuckles before get up to pour water into the glass that is prepares on his bedside table.

“Thank you hyung and I am so sorry for making all of you worried” I mumble softly while playing with the blanket, refuse to meet the older eyes.

“Hey what are you talking about? No need to thanks me or any of us ok and don’t be sorry. Never, at all” Jaejoong lift my chin and caresses my cheeks gently.

‘”You don’t have to accompany me hyung. I mean I am fine on my own” I try to not be any burden for him but he merely smile and pulling me into a hug.

“I want to be here, in fact all of us does. Your brothers might camp out tonight so don’t freak if you see an extra limbs tomorrow” we both chuckles and I let myself drawn in the warmth his chest offer as we both drifting off to sleep.

“Hyung is sorry that we come to late ok. We are here now and we promise nobody will ever hurt you again” Jaejoong kiss the crown of Youngjae head as he watch the younger breathing slowly becomes even.

 


 

Ok so here it is another chapter update. Lack of any couple moment but it is crucial for me to tell you guys about Youngjae past. I mean it is all about him moving forward from his past after all. I hope you guys enjoy!!!