The Class of Mrs Song

New Beginning

“How is Youngjae? Is he going to school today?” Jaejoong only shrugged his shoulder to Jiyong’s question and he also cast him a worry look.

“He will, he told me this morning and now he is getting ready” Woohyun comes out from the youngest brother bedroom where he had been sleeping in for the past couple nights.

“What happen exactly? Did he tell you anything?” Jaejoong immediately question the third brother who only shakes his head.

“Yah Kim Baekhyun! We are all worry about Youngjae and you are just busy goggling over some chick” Jiyong snatch Baekhyun phone and smack the younger’s head making he whine.

“You don’t have to hit me hyung and it is not some cheek. It is Im Yoona, also known as the hottest girl in school after Bae Suzy. Besides, Youngjae is fine, we actually eat snacks together last night” he mumbles, taking back his phone only to earn another smack for his last statement.

“Yah you guys better stop it. Himchan already told us not to pressure Youngjae so let just wait until he is ready to tell us” Woohyun voice is stern as my footstep coming out of the room is heard.

I walk out carefully, thinking on what should I say? I am thinking to bow and apologize but am afraid it might be over dramatic.  As I am nearing the table, I could feel two set of eyes stare at me like I am a ticking bomb that will go off any moment.

“Jae, are you sleeping well last night? Come on have your breakfast” Baekhyun-hyung pat the sits beside him and Woohyun nods signal me to take a sit.

Jaejoong-hyung immediately on his full motherly mode as he places as much food as the plate can hold. I just smile and nods at him trying to avoid Jiyong-hyung who is securitizing me every inch.

“Thank you for the food” I mumble before start digging the food to which Jaejoong-hyung smile fondly.

“Jae, you sure you are ok? You can rest at home if you are not ready to go to school” Jaejoong-hyung rise from his seat pronto and kneels beside me.

“Wait, if Jae is not going to school that can I stay at home too?” I chuckles watching Baekhyun-hyung pout his lips as if begging for his life.

The chuckle seems enough for Jaejoong-hyung who also burst out laughing as he return to his seat. I mutter an ok that I want to go to school to which Baekhyun-hyung pout, telling me that I am wasting a very rare opportunity. Woohyun-hyung slaps his hand for that. 

“I am very sorry to makes all of you worry. I promise that it won’t happen again” earning me that is ok, we are glad you are fine from Jaejoong-hyung and Woohyun-hyung.

“Don’t be sorry Jae, we are just glad that you are fine now” Baekhyun-hyung returns back to his phone.

“So just like that? You guys are going to act like nothing happened?” I froze to Jiyong-hyung’s question.

“Yah stop it. He say he is fine now” Woohyun-hyung glance at me as Jiyong-hyung glare at him.

“I still want to know why he come back home sobbing like that. Tell us Youngjae, what really happen” his voice is stern as he gazes at me intensely.

I gulp not knowing what to say. Truthfully even after the talk I share with Woohyun-hyung, I still find it hard to makes sense of the situation. Lucky for me Baekhyun-hyung, being the easy-going he is, he just decide to wait for me to tell him myself.

 “Break it Jiyong. Youngjae ignore him, you don’t have to force yourself if you are still not ready ok” Jaejoong-hyung holds my hand and rubs it gently as him offer me a reassuring smile.

Jiyong-hyung scoffs and roughly takes off from the table which startles me. The other hyungs just stare and roll their eyes.

“Don’t worry Jae Jiyong-hyung is just worry. He always likes that when he is worry. He hate being helpless as he saw you cry” Baekhyun-hyung ruffle my hair gently and smile.

“Yeah don’t worry Jae, he is not mad at you” Jaejoong-hyung also ruffle my hair and gush me to finish my breakfast as we are running late.

 


 

In the end we are really late as Baekhyun-hyung chooses the perfect time to answer his nature call. Since our classes are on different building, I am left alone running across the hallway. By the time I reach my level, I definitely out of breath.

Faster Youngjae faster, you are not going to be late on the second week of school.

I guess my body is really meant to collapsing into someone but this time it is a girl. We both yelp as we are stumble backward and hits out right on the floor.

“Awww! Yah don’t watch where you are going? Why does someone is running in the school hallways anyway?” I curse under my breath as I am really late right now.

“I am so sorry. I am in a rush so I don’t really see you there” I watch her flip her blonder hair back and frown when I realize that her heel is broke.

“Youngjae…Youngjae is that you? Kim Youngjae, you are Suho’s student right? Remember me? Taeyeon noona, we met last week? God I am so sorry, I am just shock that is all. You can look now, I not going to change you into a stone or something” she chuckles as I have been starring on the floor or to be exact her broken hell, to afraid to face her.

“Taeyeon-noona, I am so sorry again” she again laugh and ruffle my hair before quickly pushing me to get to class to which I comply realizing how late I am.

“Taeyeon, are you ok? Is that Youngjae? What happen to your heel?” Suho is just about to watch Taeyeon off like he usually does as Youngjae run past him.

“Suho, what a great time you come. Yeah that is Youngjae. Nothing happen, he just accidently run into me and now my heel is broken” she chuckles and Suho also laugh at the dorky lady.

“He is really clumsy. I wonder how he survive not hitting any wall or falling of the stairs” they both burst out laughing as muscular figure approaching making Suho clench his fist.

“Taeyeon why are you so late? Ahh Suho you are also here? How are you” he frown grabbing Taeyeon broken hell as both Taeyeon and Suho share a look and burst out laughing again, half-heartedly on Suho’s side.

“I run into your favorite kid” Taeyeon pout as he cling to the muscular hands and amuse seeing Yongguk confuse look.

“Kim Youngjae, he is a student here. He is my student in fact” Suho looks away completely annoy at the couple close interaction.

“Owh you meet Youngjae?” Taeyeon pinch the detective nose as he looks around trying to find the boy figure.

“Yongguk, seriously are you cheating on me with him?” she playfully hits his shoulder.

“He is just that lovely ok. You don’t have to be jealous” he gives a peck to Taeyeon’s lip.

“You are really obsessed with him Bang Yong Guk” Suho looks away ignoring as he feel anger boiling up.

Taeyeon noticing the tension rose immediately bid him goodbye and walk out of the school compound, still clinging into Yongguk hands who just follow her.

“Yongguk you are such a fool” Suho punch the wall as the two figure disappear from his line of sight.

 


 

I silently pray as I nearing my class. I hear Mrs. Song is calling our name and gratefully it still has not pass mine. Just in time my name escape her lips, I push open the door, panting like crazy.

“Good that you can still join us today Mr. Kim. However I am warning you that you won’t be as lucky next time” I apologize silently and take my sits as the class quiet down from their laugher.

“It is only the second week and you are already late” Sulli snicker at me.

“I never take you as a bad boy but guess you fool us all” Kyungsoo joins in as he and Sulli high-five each other.

I just shake my head as a tissue is held out in front of me. I raise my eyebrow to Krystal but she just stare in front.

“You are sweating and that disgust me” I roll my eyes and grab the tissue to wipe my sweat as both Sulli and Kyungsoo chuckles.

“Don’t worry, she just sound like that but she really nice” Taemin pats my shoulder earning a glare from the said girl.

“Ok, as you all already know and if you don’t now, you should know that next month is our school annual sport day. A meeting with your respective house will be held today after homeroom period so make sure all of you will be there ok! Youngjae what house is you in?” the whole class attention is on me and I try my best to remember if I actually know which house I am in.

“He is in the house S.E.S.” I stare at Sulli in puzzle as she confidently answer for me and I frown to the weird name.

What is house S.E.S.? However Mrs. Song only nods accepting the answer like it is nothing.

“Jung Ho Seok please help him ok? He is S.E.S. sophomore representative” I glance to the guy who sits at the corner of the class as him wave his hand smiling at me.

“What is team S.E.S. and how do you know mine?” question is immediately shot to Sulli as Mrs. Song start to talking about the sports day.

“Perks of being the principal daughter” she smirk proudly as I roll my eyes.

“House S.E.S. is purple house. White is HOT, yellow is Sechskies, red is DBSK, blue is Super Junior and pink is SNSD” my eyes go wide as Kyungsoo fills me with the school house team.

“Her dad thought it is cool, using famous idol names as the school team names. Too bad he is stuck in the old school or I really going to switch to team yellow if they use Big Bang” Taemin chuckles as he notice my weird expression.

“Kim Youngjae, my name is J-Hope. The house meeting will be in the official house room, your friends must know where it is so you must come ok? Is there any sport that you are good it?” he chuckles as i shake my head.

“That is ok, not all students are participating anyway” he ruffles his hair and go back to his seat.

“Wait, what do you mean my friends know where it is? I don’t have any friends?” I mumble out loud earning a smack on the head from Krystal.

“He means us. We are all in the same team” she roll her eyes as I rub my head.

“Yeah and for the record, we are friends ok Kim Youngjae” Taemin smile and we both packs our team ready to go to class as the bell rings.

“You will be really happy. Kai is also in our team” Sulli beams excitedly as we start walking.

“Stop it Sulli, he already has a girlfriend and even he is not I am sure he won’t date you” Kyungsoo chuckles and start running as Sulli chase after him.

“Anyway Youngjee, good luck for your english class” Taemin bids me goodbye and laugh as I stare at him in question on how he knows my class.

“He hacks into the school system so we know your schedule ok. We could have ask Sulli but that is so thrill” Krystal chuckles as both her and Taemin walks the other way. 

 


 

Sorry for a late update, well later than it usually is. I guess all of you really went into panic mode for my last author note that the main pair might be changing. No worry readers all, my heart still beat for DaeJae. I just say there is a possibility that it might change however the chance is pretty slim. So sit back and enjoy the story pals.