Rabbit Hole

New Beginning

I bite on my lower lip, spit as I taste something bitter against my tongue. I shut my eyes tight as I feel the tingling sting on my skin. Tears spill from my eyes and I try my hardest from letting out this whimper. God you are really low Kim Youngjae.

Cling

The sound of metal once the blade still wet with red stain come in contact with the floor. My unhurt arm wraps around my wounded arm. I fall to the floor and bite my lower lip harder as I feel the pain from my own hand pressing the wound. Blood still come out and Youngjae knows he is beyond broken.

“Youngjae, what are you doing in there? We need to hurry or else we are going to be late” a soft knock startle me and I quickly gather myself up trying not to sound broken as I answer Jaejoong-hyung sweet voice calling for me.

“I-” I stutter and curse myself internally. “I’ll be right out hyung. Just need a minute” I sigh when I knew he mutter a soft okay and I heard his footstep walking away indicating that once again I successfully deceive him.

It had been couple months; two to be exact since the news dwell into me. Yongguk-hyung is a killer. A cold blood killer that is somehow involves in my kidnapping. He also had Kyungsoo, alive or not, that boy is with him.

“Hey Jae, are you done?” I turn around and smile slightly towards Woohyun-hyung who peaks his head from the door.

His gaze falls on the scars on my stomach and I hear he sighs. I look down smacking my head internally for being too late putting this shirt letting my ugly scars come into view.  

“You should really be careful Jae, if the others saw it…just be more careful ok” I let him slip a blue dress shirt into me. I let his fingers wonder for a while towards the new scars on my arm.

“I don’t mean to do it that deep. It just- accidentally” he lift my chin up facing him and I know, I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

It was one of those nights that I woke up in sweat, shaking with terror from another nightmare that seems to be my sleeping companion this days. I failed to notice a figure sipping a dream from the kitchen when I walked into the bathroom. I let my guard down as I left the door unlocked when I am standing in front of the mirror starring in my stomach with a blade in hands.

I bit my lower lips and I could feel my eyes water. I failed to notice the door crack open as I had both my eyes shut tightly wen the cold metal is press against my skin. Maybe it was my silent whimper or maybe it just my own self blocking other voices but I surely miss the gasp Woohyun-hyung had as his hand is put on his face. Completely horrified and shocked with what he saw.

 


 

“This matter has long be overdue and I believe it might not be an appropriate times considering all the circumstances happening right now but it cannot be delayed any longer” our family lawyer, Luhan, a tall and feminine looking man spoken as we all sits on the sofas in his office.

“Because of those circumstances also with all due respect can you just cut to the point? Just tell us our parents will already” Jiyong-hyung snarl annoyingly as he watch silently his younger brother Woohyun holding Youngjae’s hands as if trying to give the younger courage.

It really annoyed him, to be in this office and sits waiting for something neither of them really interest in. Well, he did have slight interest and surely Baekhyun in very interested but right now they all know they got more important stuff to deal with.

Youngjae, he saw the hurt and horror looks in the younger eyes when he heard the news. They move house, change their number and all of them put their professional life on hold for a month, trying their best to makes the younger okay.

A soft knock is heard and the door to the office is open. “I am so sorry sir but Mrs. Choi Ji Woo with her children have arrive” the lawyer secretary smile softly feeling the tension hanging in the air.

“Owh they have arrived already? Please call them in” the lawyer smile as Jaejoong-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung clench their fists not to forget Jiyong-hyung scoffs.

I gaze towards the door where a woman with long hair walks in. She smiles gently towards the brother and more friendly for the lawyer when they share a greeting and hugs. Following her are a girl, Kim Hyoyeon, who roll her eyes as she rudely just take her sit on one of the empty couches which happens to be besides Baekhyun-hyung and a boy, Choi Jun Hong, he is younger than me, not even in high school yet but his height scream otherwise.

He smile politely before carefully walk towards me. He looks at me and Woohyun-hyung likes asking for permission to sit on the empty space beside me. Woohyun-hyung looks at me and I reply the smile and nods. The woman seeing the only sits left is beside Jiyong-hyung choose to be smart and grabs a chair from in front of the lawyer table to sits.

“Great the majesty and her crows are all here. So can we move on please?” it is weird to hear Baekhyun scoff like that, He always scoff but not in a very annoying and bitter tone like that.

“Yeah you are here to hear the will of late Mr. Kim and his wife Mrs. Kim. As you know all of Mr. Kim estate is to be distribute evenly between his four children and Miss Kim Hyo-Yeon and Mr. Choi Jun Hong” he took a deep breath eyeing everyone as if try to see if anyone has anything to object but seeing the tension rise, he decide to continue as soon as possible.

He keeps on talking about the company shares, apparently our dad had make some wise investment, few property and some amount of money. Jaejoong-hyung sternly stops Jiyong-hyung from launch towards the lady when the lawyer mentions that a house i left under her name.

“So I guess this is it? All done right or our mother also decide to generously divide her wealth with her husband former lover?” now it is Jaejoong-hyung and I fight myself not to grab Zelo’s hands, he prefer to be call as that when I saw him fidgeting.

It was something to learn that your father had loved another woman than your mother but it was whole other thing to learn that your father also left some gifts for the woman two children who not even biologically related to him.

Against my brother’s hatred, I seem to grow fond with the two siblings. Zelo is a very innocent kid with some cheeky attitude at the side. His sister turns out to Jessica-noona best friend, which causes slight argument for the JiSica couple, which also makes Jiyong-hyung annoyed more at her.

“It’s okay Zelo, hyung just tense these days” if one of the few things I learn to muster since arrived here in Korea is to lie. Pretend to act the opposite that you feel and say things that needed to be say as oppose to what is suppose be said.

The taller teens smile and put up a piece sign as Jiyong-hyung grumble from where he is sit.

“Ok that is all for Miss Choi Ji Woo and your children. You may leave first as now I would like to share Mrs. Kim will for her four children” the woman quickly left with her children.

 

From: Your Amazing Prince Charming

Hey say want to go on a date with me after the lawyer things settle?

*Wink ily and blowing hot kisses

 

I chuckles as see the text message from Daehyun-hyung. It all began when his break often clash with mine or his classes just happened to be not far away from mine giving him time to wait in front of my classes. It also maybe when I was hanging out with Krystal or Sulli watching the basketball team practice as the basketball court happens to be in front of the tree us all made our special spot.

In between those moments we grow closer. People said the best way to cure a broken hearted is to start it all over again right? So that one day Taemin and Sulli sneakily smiles at each other asking me to walk with them to the school storage room during P.E. classes. Krystal stands in front of the room when she, surprisingly from her soft feature pushing me into the room and lock the door.

During the same time I realize Daehyun-hyung who obviously cutting classes stir up in shock from his deep slumber when the doors slam shut. Knowing we both are lock for good, we just sat in there. Gaze lock and it just take another hour of fidgeting and nervousness our lips are sealed together.

“Yah Youngjae who are texting you making you blush like that huh?” I startle when Baekhyun-hyung sneakily try to peak at my phone from my sits to which I a little bit too roughly shove him away making him fall straight to the group earning a chuckles from Woohyun-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung.

 “I bet it must be from a girl? Do our Youngjae have a crush?” Jiyong-hyung smirk playfully at me while Woohyun-hyung ruffling my hair amusedly. He winks at me knowing well what is going on with my personal life having caught us kissing in front of the bus stop one day.

“Hyung can I go out with my friend after this?” brushing away their question I look at them hopefully which I know they always fall for every time.

“I don’t know Jae, I thought we could all going for lunch together” Jaejoong-hyung rubs the back of his neck making he lumps disappointedly.

“Hyung don’t be like that. Let the boy enjoy his life. I bet you also owing Boa noona a date considering how long her pout last time. Plus Jiyong-hyung should just make up with Jessica-noona already. It has been too long” Woohyun winks playfully at me as we both high-fives each other.

“Yeah hyung I also have a date. Unlike some of you” his gaze falls sharp on me before he proudly puff his chest. “I am Kim Baekhyun and I am proudly announce that I finally manage to snatch a date with the most popular girl in school today” he looks around obviously proud of his accomplishment.

“Woah you got a date with Suzy-noona hyung?” I ask excitedly knowing well how Baekhyun-hyung got a huge crush on her since forever.

“What? No it is not Suzy thought it also be great. I got a date with none other than Im Yoona!” he excitedly said as both mine and Jaejoong-hyung eyes grows wide.

“Wait is that the same Im Yoona who harassing Youngjae because she thought out baby brother brainwash that Kim Jongin kid to dump her for Krystal?” it is weird, Baekhyun-hyung knows Yoona is not a good girl so why would he dates her?

“The way you put it sounds so bad hyung. She regret everything and she really wants to makes amend with Youngjae ok” Baekhyun-hyung eyes us with his puppy pout as if hoping we all will just bless him.

“Just do what you think is best Baekhyun but remember brothers come first ok” it is Jiyong-hyung voice and Jaejoong-hyung looks like he want to protest but Jiyong-hyung just shakes his head.

“Ok so have fun guys. I also need to be somewhere elese” Woohyun-hyung smiles as we all standing up making our way to our next destination.

 

From: Jung Daehyun’s Boyfriend

Ok, see you at the café

 

 


 

Ok super duper late update. I know it is already late but still Happy New Year!!!! So Youngjae and Daehyun already date each other!!! More dramas are soon to come for the family and Youngjae though.