First date

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

We were seated at our table and were given the menu. The menu looked really nice. Everything look delicious, but the question is, are they actually delicious? Seohyun and I ordered our food, and just started chatting.

It was just the same stuff that we talked about on our first lunch date. I wonder if Seohyun will get lost in the conversation like she did last time. That thought in the back of my mind, is how I kept the conversation going. Once the food arrived, Seohyun did decide to change the topic, almost without warning.

So, can you remind me why you want to be a vigilante?

I’m sorry, what?

Why was I so shocked about this? I didn’t expect it at all.

Why do you want to be a vigilante.

Because I want to take down the clique.

I get that, but why?

Well, other than trying to hurt you, there’s another big reason.

And what might that be?

My father is their leader. And I want him dead for killing my mum.

After what you told me, I’m not surprised.

Another thing. His death will completely destroy the gang. They won’t be able to completely reform for many years to come.

How do you know that?

Because I’ll still be around. And whenever they reform, I’ll destroy them again. It’s as simple as that.

Have you ever killed before?

No. I only plan to kill my father. But if anyone ever hurts you, or anyone from SNSD, they will be added to that list.

Let’s just hope that it never comes to that.

And that’s why I wear the mask. So my enemies won’t be able to find out who my friends are, and use them to get to me.

I guess we’re all gonna owe you our thanks for that.

If, and only if it ever comes to that. And I hope that it won’t, because I don’t know what I would do.

Would you kill them?

Probably. I will hurt them regardless.

What do you mean?

Remember what happened to the main character in the book that you’re reading?

Yeah. He got tortured.

Well, it’ll be something like that.

Would you really do that for me?

Of course I would. I’d do anything for you. Because I love you.”

What?

.

I wasn’t supposed to tell her that until later. I better play it off for now.

What did you say?

I’ll tell you later. Let’s finish eating first.

And we continued eating, while a gymnast was doing flips in my stomach. This is the most nervous I’ve been in years. I don’t know if she’s gonna say yes anymore. I think her mind might have changed after I decided to become a vigilante.

So we finished our food, payed for it, and left.

Do you wanna go for a walk down the Han River?

Yeah. The weather is really nice tonight.

So we head to the Han River, and just start walking.

Seohyun POV

I can’t remember what Kyoeun said at dinner, but I think he said that he loves me, I’m not 100% sure. If he did or not, I still was gonna ask him to be my boyfriend. That’s why I asked him if he wanted to walk around the Han River. There’s always couples around here at night. Always kissing, always together. I’d be pretty upset if he isn’t that person for me.

There’s so many couples down here tonight.

Yeah, there is.

You ok Seohyun-ah?

Yeah I’m fine, let’s just keep walking.

I wrapped my arm around his, and locked our fingers together. He didn’t push back or anything. I think he’s gonna say yes. I’m just too afraid to ask him right now. This walk does help clear my head. If we do end up together, I just hope the others will accept it, everyone other than Yuri. She already does. She told me she would.

Kyoeun-ah, can I ask you something?

Can I tell you something first?

Sure.

At dinner, did you hear what I said?

Not really. Can you remind me?

I’m about 89% sure of what he said. I just need confirmation from him.

Well, I uh…..

He looked really nervous. Please just tell me! I’ll say yes!

We both know, that I know that you love me. But what you don’t know, is that I love you too."

Oh my god, there it is.

But I didn’t want to say anything, because when I told you that I wanted to become a vigilante, I thought you would have lost these feelings. I don’t blame you if that’s the truth, but you wouldn’t lose me. Please trust me on that.

Let me just stop you right there.

Why is he trying to push me away?

Those feelings for you never left. In fact, they grew stronger when you said you wanted to help people. That means you have a good heart. And I love people with kind hearts, but I’ve never met anyone with the same heart as you.

Are you saying what I think you’re saying?

If you think that I’m saying that I still love you like that, then yes, you are correct. I want to call you Oppa. I love you more than the fans think that TaeNy love each other.”

Jeez, that’s a lot.

There was a bit of an awkward silence. I don’t really know where to go from here.

So, uh, do you want to be my girlfriend?

I thought I you’d never ask.

I then pulled him in for a kiss. I don’t know if I voluntarily did it, but I needed it. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his back. Why were we making out? I don’t really know, but this is the best thing I’ve ever done. I pulled myself off him, and got off him.

Wow, I didn’t expect you to do that. Not at all.

I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me.

It’s fine Seo. I think I should take you home now. It’s getting late.

Ok.

We got back in the car, and drove back to the dorm.

Kyoeun POV

It’s nice that we’re together now. I love this girl to bits. I hope that her members aren’t gonna hate me, even though I already met Yuri.

I don’t know this could get any better.

I do.

She then leaned in and kissed me, while I was driving. I didn’t care at this point.

Does that work?

Definitely.

Seohyun POV

I texted Yuri after I finished kissing him. I knew she’s gonna love it.

Yuri-ah. We’ll be home soon. Get the others, and look at us through the blinds.

Why?

You’ll see.”

Is he spending the night?

Not tonight.

We soon pulled up outside the dorm. Kyoeun gets out and opens my door for me.

Thank you for agreeing to go out tonight. I really enjoyed spending time with you.

So did I, more than you can imagine.

He lightly grabbed my cheeks, and pulled me in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist. This moment is perfect, I never want it to end. But it did, after about 2 full minutes of making out.

I’m gonna call you Oppa from now on. Is that okay?

Of course it is.

Thanks again for a great evening.

Are you free tomorrow?

After 3pm I will be. I’ll call you.

Ok. I’ll see you later.

I walked inside, and saw everyone (except Yuri) staring at me with their hands on their waste.

Well well, what’s going on here?

____________________________________

Sorry if 3 chapters is too many for one day. But I was bored. I probably will only post 1 new chapter tomorrow.