Dinner and a little extra

Seohyun and her new love

Yuri POV

(n/a: Yuri shares a room with Yoona and Hyoyeon, since she moved out of Seohyun’s room)

I’m guessing it went well, because Yoona Hyoyeon and I could hear Kyoeun and Seohyun cheering. They sound so happy, and I’m glad that they’re able to stay together.

“Geez, they happy.”

“Of course they are Hyo, they’re actually allowed to date now. I’m so happy for them.”

“I am too. I just wish that our room wasn’t directly next to theirs.”

“Why’s that Yul?”

“Can’t you guys guess why?”

“Apparently not.”

“You do know that they’re gonna be doing later, right?”

“Are they gonna have ?”

“That’s what I’m guessing is most likely to happen.”

“I thought this was gonna happen a lot earlier to be honest with you both.”

“What do you mean?”

“I thought they would have had during the week that Kyoeun was injured.”

“So did I.”

I honestly think that all of us did. But never mind that. The 3 of us left our room and went to the kitchen. The other members were there as well, just watching Kyoeun and Seohyun make out on the couch. I don’t think they know they’re being watched. I honestly thought it was funny seeing everyone else’s reaction. Sunny and Sooyoung were eating popcorn and staring, whilst Taeyeon and Tiffany were just staring. I thought I would change this up.

“Hey!!”

Yup, that’ll do.

“What the hell Yuri? We were all watching that?”

“Watching what? Were you all watching us make out?”

“Hell yeah we were.”

“Well that isn’t weird at all.”

“Please don’t ever watch us do anything like this again.”

“We promise.”

“I don’t.”

“Stop being a ByunTae.”

“Then you stop a shikshin.”

“Well that isn’t gonna happen.”

“I rest my case.”

“Can you guys just stop. I have an idea for all 9 of us.”

“Then let’s hear it.”

This might go bad, but who cares?

“Let’s all go to a restaurant tonight. Just to celebrate the fact that Seohyun and Kyoeun are allowed to date.”

“That sounds like a good idea. Let’s go to that restaurant that Oppa and I went on our first date to.”

“Good idea babe, I’ll call and make a reservation.”

He just stood there and started speaking.

Kyoeun POV

I forgot to tell them about the tech that I have, because they’re all looking at me weird. All except Seohyun of course.

“I’ve got this tech in my head that is like a combination of Iron Man and Watch_Dogs technology. I can hack stuff and talk on the phone, and whole bunch of other things. I’m using it to make a reservation at the restaurant right now.”

And now the confused look is gone from their faces. At least they will get it now.

“Reservation made. Let’s go get ready.”

The next hour was spent getting ready and taking turns showering. I did feel like wearing some eyeliner tonight, kind of like BTS’ Jimin, not too much, but just enough to make my eyes stand out. All the girls looked gorgeous, especially Seohyun. It only now crossed my mind, that the others are expecting Seohyun and I to have tonight. We probably will though, so I’m gonna lock the door to make sure that the others don’t .

We’re all headed out to the restaurant. Sunny was blasting the music as loud as she could, just to let people know we were coming. This is gonna be bad if we get swarmed by Sone.  We arrived at the restaurant shortly after we got off. I forgot how close the restaurant was to the dorm. So we went in and got to our table.

“Seohyun, Kyoeun, you guys can order whatever you want. Neither of you have to pay for a thing tonight. We’ll pay for you both.”

“Thank you Noona, but you don’t have to.”

“It’s our treat. It’s fine, so order what you want.”

“Thank you Unnie.”

We all ordered our food and just started talking (n/a I’m not gonna do this conversation, because I don’t really know what they’d be talking about XD). We could hear phone cameras going off while we ate, which was expected. There weren’t many at first, but there were more as the evening progressed. I could see a look of slight anger in Taeyeon’s eye.

“Taeyeon, are you alright.”

“With this tech of yours, would you be able to delete all the photos that have been taken?”

“Yeah I can. Why?”

“Could you just delete them all?”

“Sure.”

It took me about 10 minutes of finding, but I succeeded in deleting all the photos of us all, from tonight, not all their pics of Soshi. But just to be on the safe side, I disabled all the cameras. I informed Taeyeon, and we got back to eating our food. Once we finished eating, we paid and left. As we were leaving, I turned everyone’s camera back on.

Yuri POV

Once we got back to the dorm, I rushed to my room. Hyoyeon and Yoona followed quickly after me.

“Unnie, why are you in such a rush?”

“We just needed get out of Seohyun and Kyoeun’s way. I could see the look in their eyes.”

“What look?”

“That look of want. You know the look that I’m talking about.”

“Oh, that look.”

“Just give it a little bit, and you’ll be able to hear them all through the dorm.”

~later~

As I called, you could hear them screwing. They’re loud as hell for their first time. Throughout the entire dorm, you could hear and slapping noises.

“Holy they’re loud.”

“A lot louder than I expected.”

“At least you can tell that Kyoeun is good at what he’s doing.”

We all started giggling. We waited until they were done when we decided to go to sleep. They’re definitely gonna be sleeping in, so we might as well try and sleep.

“You’re not Seobaby anymore.”

________________________________________________________

I've got this idea for things to do on the side. It will be a collection of one-shot s. Not a continuous story, each chapter is a new story. Let me know what you think about this, I need your opinions, so comment your thoughts.