Manager's wish

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

~1 week later~

The last week has been really tough for Kyoeun, he’s been so weak. He’s spent the whole time either on the couch, or in bed. I didn’t really mind, because I’d be a bit mad at him if he didn’t do stuff at full health. I don’t like seeing him injured, and if he did things to injure himself further, I’d be very upset. But he did feel a lot better this morning, which is great. I hope that he gets back to normal soon.

“Morning Seo.”

“Morning Oppa. How are you feeling?”

“Great. I think I’m all better now.”

“That’s great. What are you planning on doing today?”

“Not much to be honest. But I am going to go have a shower.”

“Ok. Can I join?”

Oh . Did I mean to say that?

“Disregard what I just said. Enjoy your shower.”

“Ok, thanks. I’ll be out soon.”

He then grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom to shower. I didn’t know what to do, so I just took out my phone and played some games. I didn’t really play many games, but I don’t really have nothing else to do right now. Kyoeun was in the shower for a really long time, so I just decided to get dressed for my day’s schedules. When I was done, I got a call on my phone.

“Hello?”

“Morning Seohyun. It’s your manager.”

“Morning. What’s up?”

“I need you to come in before you go off to your schedules.”

“Why?”

“I need you to talk about something very important. Be around within the next hour.”

“Ok. I’ll be around soon.”

I hung up and sat down on my bed, to try and contemplate what was going to happen. What could be so important that I come in BEFORE my schedules. I don’t really know what could be that important. About 2 minutes late, Kyoeun walked in steaming, and wrapped in a towel. Damn he looked hot.

“How was your shower Oppa”

“Alright. When do you have to leave for your schedules?”

“Now actually. Manager needs me to come in before I go do my things. Apparently, he needs to tell me something important.”

“Do you have any idea what it could be about?”

“No, but I need to get going now.”

“Oh ok. I guess I will see you later.”

I grabbed my bag, gave him a kiss, then left. Sunny and Hyoyeon needed to go to the office too, so they gave me a lift there.

~at the office~

I went straight to manager’s office. I saw him sitting at his desk, and he didn’t look happy.

“Have a seat.”

“What’s this about?”

“Your boyfriend.”

“How’d you find out about him?”

“Almost all of South Korea found out about him last week. You remember? When he got tortured on TV, and there was no way to not see it.”

“I didn’t think that could come back to hurt me, after what he did.”

“Now the public knows your dating a murderous criminal.”

“Criminal? He’s not a criminal. He surrendered himself over to the cops, and they let him go. They actually said that he solved the Clique problem.”

“By crushing some guys throat with a wrench? He’s psychotic, and you need distance yourself from him, or it could ruin SM.”

“How the hell is he gonna do that?”

“You are part of the biggest group in our company. And by being involved with a criminal, it could seriously ruin our stocks. I don’t know how, but that’s what the boss said.”

“I think he doesn’t want any more lawsuits, or he knows that Kyoeun Oppa can kick his if needed.”

“Let me put this in a way that you might understand. Get rid of him, or you are gone from Soshi and SM. In fact, Soshi will most likely have to disband as a result.”

“Not a chance in hell is that happening.”

“Then get rid of him. Your choice. Now get out of my office.”

I got up and left. I was on the verge of tears. I didn’t want to lose him, but I also don’t want to lose these last 8 years. Either way this goes, I’m never gonna be fully happy again. I just needed to make it through the day, until this evening, when I can try to sort this out with Kyoeun.

~that evening~

I walked in the door, and was greeted by Yoona.

“How was your day Seohyun?”

“Not great. Where is Kyoeun?”

“I think he’s at the shops with Yuri buying things for dinner.”

“Did they say how long they’ll be?”

“About half an hour to 45 minutes.”

“Great.”

Truth is, after what I’ve been told that I need to do, I don’t want him to come home. This will destroy him, but the alternative, is that Soshi’s lives will be destroyed. Maybe we could join Jessica at another company, and be 9 again. That’s a long shot, and I’m not gonna risk it. I need to end it with Kyoeun. As much as I don’t want to. It’s what’s best for us all. As I was thinking through all of this, I didn’t realize that I began to cry.

“Seohyun, are you ok?”

“No I’m not Yoona, not in any way shape or form.”

“What’s wrong?”

Do I tell her, or do I make something up? Yoona is my best friend, and everyone is gonna find out eventually. So I just decided to tell her.

“I need to end it with Kyoeun.”

“What! Why?”

“Manager said we’d disband if I didn’t.”

“That’s crazy! I’m gonna go call him, and see what his problem is.”

This isn’t gonna turn out well for anyone.

Kyoeun POV

I walked in with the bags of groceries, and I put them on the kitchen. I heard soft crying coming from mine and Seohyun’s room, and Yoona could be heard yelling in hers.

“What the hell’s all this about?”

“I don’t know. I’m gonna go see why Seohyun is crying, and you go see what Yoona is yelling about.”

“Ok.”

We then split, and I headed into my room, and saw Seohyun sitting on our bed sobbing. I sat down beside her and hugged her tightly.

“What’s wrong Seohyun?”

I lifted her face up, and brushed the tears off her face with my thumb.

“Why are you crying?”

She didn’t answer right away. In fact, she didn’t answer for about 2 minutes. But when she did, the crying stopped immediately.

“It’s us.”

“What’s us?”

“It’s not working out, and I think we should breakup.”

“What!?”

______________________________________________________

The only reason that I haven't updated in a few days, is that I just wanted a break. From  now on, I won't be doing the 1 chapter a day, as that is still to much time taken away. I will probably add a new chapter once every 3 days. This also gives me more time to actually think up they next chapter, rather than make it up as I go. Just to add, there isn't gonna be a chapter anymore, sorry.