The final step

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

I woke up with this immense feeling of love in my chest. Last night was amazing, so good that I nearly forgot that both Kyoeun and I didn’t bother putting our pyjamas on once we were finished. I cuddled harder into him and just waited for him to wake up. I ended waiting about 20 minutes for him to wake up, but I enjoyed every second of it. Both of our hair was really messy, but Oppa actually looked really cool.

“Morning angel, how’d you sleep?”

“Very well Oppa. How about you?”

“I slept like a rock. Most of my energy was gone by the time we were both finished.”

“So was mine, but it was worth it.”

“Yes it was.”

“Wanna share a shower this morning?”

“Yeah, I’d like that.”

We didn’t want to get dressed just to go the bathroom, so we grabbed some towels from the cupboard and wrapped ourselves in them. We checked to see if the coast was clear before heading to the bathroom. No one was in sight, so we headed to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I found the best temperature while Kyoeun looked for some nice soap from the cupboard. We got and got comfortable. It wasn’t as awkward as I thought it was gonna, it was actually pretty hot, and not because of the water. I turned around and handed Kyoeun the loofah and soap.

“Oppa, would you like to wash my back.”

“Of course I would.”

He started washing my back and shoulders. As he worked his way down to my he started kissing my neck. I slowly turned around and started kissing him back. We started making out pretty heavily before long. I grabbed onto him and bit his ear.

“Let’s go again. Right now.”

“Aren’t your legs tired? You could fall.”

“I’ll manage, plus, you’re really strong.”

“Fine then let’s go.”

Yuri POV

Yoona and Hyoyeon were still asleep, so I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon joined me shortly after.

“You guys look tired as hell.”

“So do you Yuri. Why are you tired?”

“Probably the same reason you guys are.”

“They were pretty loud weren’t they?”

“They really were. And they went on for so long too.”

“I guess everyone is gonna have to get used to this, at least until promotion time is over and we can all get back to our own apartments.”

“Yeah, but that’s a month away.”

“I hope that Kyoeun will be moving in with Seohyun, so we won’t have to listen to them .”

Suddenly, smacking sounds could be heard coming from the bathroom.

“Don’t tell me they’re having in the shower.”

“It certainly sounds like it. Let’s just leave them to it, I’m gonna have breakfast.”

The rest of the morning went normal, aside from the fact that Seohyun and Kyoeun were screwing in the shower. Everyone gradually got up, and asked what was going on, and everyone was told the same thing. Sunny did get really weird about it every now and again, like the little ert she is. It’s actually kind of weird that Taeyeon wasn't getting all y about it, even though that she’s the biggest ert out of us all. Once Seohyun and Kyoeun got out of the shower, everyone started giggling at them. Sunny looked like she wanted to join. Jeez, she's almost as big of a ert as Tae is.

“How was the shower you 2?”

“It was fine Unnie, thanks for asking.”

“Don’t think we didn’t hear you, because we did.”

“So what? Get used to it, because that’s what happens in relationships.”

“Alright you 2, just stop it.”

“Sorry Noona. Seohyun and I are heading out for a bit.”

“Where to?”

“My apartment Unnie. I’m gonna show him around before he moves his stuff in.”

“Wait, when is he moving in?”

“After promotion times, when we all go back to our apartments.”

“Oh ok, well, I guess we’ll see you guys later.”

Kyoeun POV

We bid goodbye to everyone and headed to the car. After all this was sorted out, I was gonna look for a job. Being poor isn’t fun, and neither is not being able to hold up a relationship financially on my end. Maybe Seohyun could help me get a job at SM or something. That could be fun. We arrived at her apartment in about 10 minutes. We went in and Seohyun started showing me around. It has a really nice open feeling to it.

“Wow, this place is really nice.”

“It wasn’t a cheap apartment either, but it was definitely worth it, especially now that you’re gonna be moving in soon.”

“How long is it until promotion times are over?”

“Roughly 3 weeks. I want you to move in here now, but if you did, we technically wouldn’t be living together.”

“That just means we’ll have to wait. And I don’t mind at all.”

“You like being around everyone don’t you?”

“Babe, I’m still a fan of you all.”

“And now you’re our friend and my boyfriend.”

“And to think, we wouldn’t have met if that mugger tried to steal your bag.”

“I’m glad that happened, because meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Oppa.”

“I love you too Hyunnie.”

If there was more perfect time to do this, I found this time first instead. I poked around in my jacket pockets, and found what I was looking for. I’ve been saving it for 10 years, and I finally have a reason to give it to someone else.

Third Person

“Seohyun, there’s um.. something I need to ask you.” He grabbed her hand softly.

“What is it Oppa? Why do you look so nervous?”

Kyoeun then got down on one knee and revealed the ring.

“I’ve been waiting to do this for a while now. I just couldn’t wait to ask you anymore.”

“Oppa, I…” Seohyun started crying tears of joy, and she couldn’t stop smiling.

“I know we that we’ve only been dating for a few months, and it could be wrong just because of that fact, but this just feels so right.”

“Oppa let me stop you right there.” Seohyun then got down and hugged Kyoeun.

“Yes Oppa, I will marry you.”

“Oh my god, really?”

“Yes, now put that ring on my finger.” Kyoeun then slipped the ring onto Seohyun’s third finger, and then pecked her on the lips.

“I love you Seohyun.”

“I love you too Kyoeun.”

~THE END~