Let's have some fun

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

It’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve moved in, and everyone has gotten used to having me around. There is a little bit of flirting between the other members and myself, but nothing too drastic for anything to happen. I’m obviously not gonna do anything, because I’d never do anything to hurt Seohyun, but it’s just fun having other girls around. Seohyun walks around a lot more confident now, then she did for the first few days of me moving in. It seems like she’s proud to have me around or something. It’s actually quite funny when she’s like this. The others haven’t gotten used to Seohyun and I being touchy-feely just yet, but they’re getting there.

I do hate it when we get walked in on when we’re making out. It’s kinda getting annoying. I have overheard Seohyun and Yuri talking about related things recently. I prefer not to focus on that because taking out the clique. Once they’re gone, then I can focus 100% of my time into the relationship, not 60% of it. But I’m not going to be able to for a few days. The Clique is gonna super active for the next few days, so I gotta get some gear, aside from my normal stuff.

Everyone was at their schedules today, except Taeyeon. She was just on her computer looking at some stuff, I don’t really know. Judging by how much I gotta do today, I might not be back tonight, or a while.

“Noona, I’m going to be busy for today. I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

“Ok. Do you want me to leave a diner plate in the fridge for you?”

“No, it’s ok.”

I take a small envelope out of my pocket.

“If no one hears back from me by tomorrow, can you give this to Seohyun?”

“What is it?”

“It’s note, only to be read if something happens to me. Dead or otherwise. But if I do get back by tomorrow, just put it somewhere, because there’s no point in her seeing it after that point.”

“Ok Kyoeun. Just promise you won’t die.”

“I can’t promise that, but I’ll do my best.”

“Fighting!”

I didn’t say anything back, I just left. I walked to my car and drove to the clothing store. I was gonna buy some thick gloves that I would modify. I was gonna make the knuckles electrified, so whoever gets punched, get slightly electrocuted when the knuckles connect. This will just make it easier to take on more people at once. I arrive at the clothe store a little bit after that. I walk in and ask for what I want.

“Excuse me. Do you have any tight woollen gloves?”

“Yes we do. They’re in the corner over by all the hoodies.”

 “Thank you.”

I went over to where the lady told me the gloves were, and just browsed around. There were a few different pairs of tight black gloves. I tried on a few and found the ones I wanted shortly after. They were slim, which were easy to move in, and still let me punch hard. I paid for the gloves and headed back to the bar that I used to live at. Because of the damage, the shop got shut down, and the owner never bothered to fix anything. So the back room is a perfect place to set up my stuff.

After about 2 hours of wiring and accidently electrocuting myself every 10 minutes, I finally finished my ‘zap gloves’. They worked really well, but I haven’t actually used them. But there are some gangsters going around attacking people downtown, according to all the posts online, and my personal checking of security footage in that area over the last few days.

~10 minutes later~

This neighbourhood is rough. There’s graffiti everywhere, and damaged buildings everywhere else. After a while of looking around, I can see a group of guys following this young couple. They were wearing Clique jackets. The couple was just walking, unaware of the 7 men following them. Good thing I’ve got this tech in my head, otherwise I would have to turn the gloves on beforehand.

I get out about of my car about a block away, put on my mask, and go to the group. I follow slowly on rooftop to avoid being seen. Once the couple go down the alleyway, the group attacks. They attack the guy first, and then surround the girl. I jump down onto one of the gangsters, and knocked him out with the taser gloves.

The others ignored the girl, and went for me. Combing the taser gloves with my fighting skills, I was able to take them down easy. But as I was fighting them, the first guy that I took down, got out some sort of radio. He was contacting some other members of the gang.

“We got him. Side alleyway.”

The couple ran away as I continued fighting. But a van pulled up shortly after. 3 more gangsters came out, all armed with metal pipes. The hit me multiple times, almost knocking me out. The put a bag over my head and dragged me to the van. I was thrown into the back, and the van drove away.

Seohyun POV

~that evening~

I got home a bit later than normal, but I’m not tired as I normally am. I enter the door, and Kyoeun wasn’t there, but Taeyeon is.

“Unnie, where is Kyoeun?”

“He’s out. I don’t know how long he’ll be.”

“Oh ok.”

That’s a big disappointment. I wanted to show him the cute new underwear I bought today. I guess I will just have to wait until he gets home. But hours past, and he didn’t come back. I sent him texts, and no replies. I called him nearly 10 times, and he didn’t pick up for any of them. I was getting really worried. I hope he’s not dead, and I hope he isn’t cheating either.

Everyone was back, other than Kyoeun. I’m freaking out, I’m so worried. Everyone was watching TV, so I just decided to ask them.

“Does anyone know where Oppa is?”

“No, why?”

“Taeyeon said that he’s been out all day. And I’m getting worried, because he hasn’t gotten back to me.”

“I wouldn’t worry too much. With the life he leads, he might have to get back late.”

“I know, but something might have happened to him.”

“I doubt it. He’s a badass.”

Suddenly the TV went static.

“What the hell?”

Suddenly, Kyoeun was in a chair, tied up and beaten. His mask was off, and there was blood all over him. There was an older figure standing behind him with a wrench.

“Do you know what he’s be doing to us? Do you know who he is?”

“ off dad. If you’re gonna kill me, just do it. I’ll be with mum again.”

Oh no, it’s his dad, the one he was hunting.

“Oh . Seohyun, look away.”

“No Yuri. If they’re gonna kill him, then I need to hear what his last words are.”

I sat down on the couch and begun to cry. Oppa, please don’t die.

Kyoeun POV

I knew this was gonna happen, just not this early. I am zip tied behind the chair, so I can get out if needed.

“Why are you showing this on TV?”

“You don’t have any info that we need from you, so why not make this enjoyable.”

“You sick .”

He signalled to one of his men, and he brought over a cart of equipment. It consisted of a wrench, jumper leads, and a petrol can full of water with a towel.

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

________________________________________

I'm gonna be writing most of the next chapter as soon as this is up, but probably won't post it until I wake up tomorrow