What happened after

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

“Well well, what’s going on here?”

Well I did want Yuri to get them to look. I am feeling nervous, even though this whole situation is gonna be funny. Yuri Unnie is the only one that knows about Kyoeun, and I did want everyone else to find out about him. I know this isn’t the best way for them to find out, but they’d have more questions from this.

“I’m back from my date Unnie.”

“Date?”

“Yes Unnie, a date.”

“Is that the guy that you told me about last week when Sooyoung and Hyoyeon dumped ice on me?”

“Yeah actually. But we were only friends then.”

“Are you guys actually dating?”

“Yes.”

“How long have you been dating for?”

“Only about 30 minutes to be honest.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. We went for a walk down the Han River, and it kind of just, happened.”

“Just happened? That doesn’t sound romantic at all.”

“It was though Soo, you just needed to be there to see for yourself.”

“You made out, didn’t you?”

“Yes we did.”

“Lucky.”

The funny thing is, he didn’t even show me his tech in action, which was the main purpose of the walk. I guess he’ll have to show me the next time we go out on a date.

“Seohyun-ah.”

“Yes Taeyeon unnie?”

“When do we get to meet him? Yuri already met him, and now we should get to meet him.”

“I don’t really know. I’ll ask him tomorrow after the schedules we have.”

“Why can’t you just call him now?”

“We’ll he’s probably still driving, so he could crash.”

“Ok then.”

“I do need to tell you all something about him first though?”

“What is that?”

This is where I struggle. There’s actually 2 things I want to tell them, but what do I tell them now? Do I tell them that he’s a Sone? Or that he’s a vigilante? I think that I’ll go with the former for now.

“He’s actually a Sone. So he might turn into a complete fanboy if we all hangout.”

“So you’re dating a fan?”

“Yes, but, I fell for him before I knew he was a fan.”

“Oh ok.”

“Didn’t you tell me that he was wearing one of our shirts on the day that you met him.”

“Yeah, but it’s now full of knife marks and blood stains.”

“Jeez. How did that happen?”

“It’s a long story.”

“Come on Seohyun-ah. Treat us to it.”

“Ok, fine.”

I spent the next 10 minutes telling them everything. Everything except the fact that Kyoeun is a vigilante, because they would probably freak out and/or disapprove of my love. After I finished telling the story, Sunny was the only one that wanted to ask questions.

“So he got all those scars on his body, were from all those knifes?”

“Yup. He says that aren’t as bad as they look. I think that they make him look like a true badass.”

“What do you mean, by a ‘true badass’?”

“I’ll tell you, and everyone, if you promise not to judge.”

“Deal.”

I hope they don’t judge, because it would break my heart, it really would. I thought it would be best if Kyoeun told them, but there’s no way out of it now.

“He’s a vigilante.”

“What?!”

“Yep. He’s a vigilante. I expected you to be shocked.”

“What does he even do?”

“You know that gang called ‘The Clique’?”

“Yeah. What about them?”

“He’s gonna take them down.”

“How the hell is he gonna do that?”

He’s gonna take out their leader, who just happens to be his father.”

Why the is he gonna kill his father?”

“When Kyoeun-ah was young, about 9 years old, his father killed his mother. He had no family that would take him, and he ran away from the orphanage. He lived on the streets for about 12 years.”

“That’s ed up. But at least that means he hasn’t been on the streets for the last 3 years.”

“Yeah, but he lives in the back room of a bar, and he hates it.”

I don’t really know why I was telling them everything, but if they were to fully accept my new boyfriend, they need to know. However, I did start crying, and everyone all gave me a hug together. This just made me tears flow.

“Seo, I have an idea. But I don’t know how everyone will take it.”

“I’m listening.”

“Why doesn’t Kyoeun just move in here?”

“What?!”

“Why not?”

“Shouldn’t we all meet him first Fany?”

“Calm down Taengoo, it was just an idea.”

I honestly wasn’t shocked by this idea. I was definitely expecting someone to say something like this. I just didn’t expect it to be Fany, I thought it would be Yuri.

“Let’s do it, as long as he is ok with it.”

“Trust me Seo when I say this, he will be.”

Kyoeun POV

For the whole drive back to the bar, which is the worst place to live might I add, I had a massive smile on my face the whole time. This is the best day of my life, at least for now.

When I pulled up, I could see a smashed window, and some figures inside. All their jackets had the ‘clique’ logo on them. The lights were still on. This could work to my advantage.

“Alright boys, get all the money, break all the bottle, and smash up everything in that back room.”

“Yes sir.”

. It’s this guy again. Why is he everywhere when I run into The Clique? At least I brought my mask with me. I knew that I’d need it sooner or later. Before I get out of the car, I shut off the lights in the restaurant, and the street lights nearby, so that it would be pitch black when I go in.

With my night vision activated, I run in. The can’t see anything, so this will be really easy.

“For sake. We gotta go, before he gets here.”

“Before who gets here?”

I take them both down.

“Me .”

Just to try and freak them out, I started to seize the lights, so that they were flashing really fast while I was kicking their . It wasn’t hard work taking them down, they’ve only seen me twice, so they still don’t know what to expect when the lights go out.

They ran away to their getaway car parked in the alley way. For the life of me, I don’t know why they target this bar, but one thing is certain now, I don’t have a place to live anymore.

____________________________________

With Kyoeun's mask, it can be what ever you want it to be, I don't mind. In my head however, I just picture it as very similar to Kaneki's (Tokyo Ghoul) mask