The Start of Something new

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

We all got back from filming the MV for ‘You Think’ and we’re all pretty tired after all of the dancing under hot lights. Sooyoung went straight to the cupboard to find something to eat, and Taeyeon went to the shower first.

I’m showering first, and you all can discuss who is gonna go after me. Got it?

We understand Taeng. Enjoy your shower.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything as she headed into the bathroom. I could tell she was gonna be a bit fussy for the rest of the evening. She’s always like this after we get done filming music videos. I thought it would be best not to bother her tonight, so I heated up some leftovers from last night, and took it into my room. I turn on my TV and just scan through the channels, and found nothing interesting, so I just switch it to the news.

After I finish my food, I take my plate to the kitchen, and head for a shower, as everyone had finished at this point. The shower nice and refreshing. I really needed it after such a long day. After I get out, I can see Taeyeon and Tiffany cuddling on the couch watching movies together. I think that it’s cute, but the others don’t really seem to care.

Unnies, what are you watching?

Well, we heard that “Confession of murder” was good, so we decided to watch it.

But is it actually good though?

It’s actually quite interesting, even though it is a bit of a mind at times.

Language Unnie.

Are you kidding? Are you actually serious?

I’m joking.

I giggled as I walked off. Back in my room, that I shared with Yuri, I was looking for a book to read. I just decided to continue reading what I was reading the other day. It was a dark romance novel. I was at the chapter where the main character supposedly gets tortured by terrorists, or something like that. I was enjoying the book, until Yuri woke up.

Why are you still up?

I’m just reading Yuri-ah.

Ah that book. I’m glad that you are enjoying it, I didn’t give it to you for nothing.

It is nice, I just wish you didn’t spoil it.

How did I spoil it?

You told me that the main character gets tortured during this chapter.

Oh yeah, sorry about that.

It’s fine Yuri-ah. Just go back to sleep, you look really tired.

Ok then. Goodnight Seohyun-ah.

Yuri then rolled over and went back to sleep, so I just continued to read. Jesus this part is messed up. Broken fingers, giant wrench to the knee, water boarding, electrocution, and a whole lot more. I don’t know how someone could survive that, but he is the main character, so he has to.

I read for about 30 more minutes before heading to bed. I had a feeling that I’d have nightmares, so I put on my sleep headphones, and played some calm music.

The next day, was the first day of a week with no schedules, which I was really excited about. I know that I was gonna walk around the park a few times this week. I woke up this morning to a sleeping Yuri, laid out like a spider on her bed. I thought it was hilarious, so I got out my phone and took a picture. I wanted to show the others, and Yuri herself once she woke up. I left my room, and a few of the others were either eating breakfast, or watching TV.

Morning everyone. How did you sleep.

Pretty good. How about you?

I slept ok. When I woke up, Yuri-ah was like I spider.

Are you serious?

Yeah. I took a picture on my phone.

Show us.

I got my phone out, and showed them (Sunny, Yoona and Taeyeon) the picture of Yuri sleeping like a spider.

Oh my god! That’s hilarious.

You gotta show Sooyoung when she wakes up. She probably won’t be able to stop herself from laughing.

Oh course I will. I will show everyone once I get back.

Back? Where are you going?

I was planning on going to go to the park read.

That’s a good way to get swarmed by fans.

I’ll work up some kind of disguise, maybe a wig and some glasses.

And wear a random coloured lipstick, like blue or bright green.

But I’d never wear that kind of makeup.

I think that’s the point that Sunny is trying to make.

Oh I get it. But I don’t have either of those colours.

I do Seohyun-ah, so don’t worry.

Thanks Yoong.

She gave me the makeup, and I headed back to my room. I was kinda surprised to see Yuri still asleep, and still like a spider. I grabbed some big glasses and a hoodie. This was gonna be my disguise today, along with the blue lipstick that Yoona gave me. I packed a small bag with: the book I was reading last night, my phone, a small bag of chips, and a bottle of fruit juice. I said goodbye to everyone before leaving, and made my way to the park. It was about a 15-minute walk to the park, which was nice, because the weather was really nice and clear today.

When I got to the park, I found a nice seat next to the pond. I got my book out and started to read. I found the page that I finished at last night, and just continued. It was a sadder part of the book, and I was really getting into the story, up to where I didn’t care what was happening around me. I had a good 15 minutes of no interruptions. But suddenly, someone grabbed my bag and ran off. I screamed and ran after the man.

Someone stop him! He stole my bag!

As he was running away, he was spear tackled Goldberg style by someone in a red jumper. The bag snatcher got up and tried to punch the guy in the jumper, but he dodged it and punched the snatcher in the face.

Snatch someone’s bag again, and I’ll get you arrested.

The bag snatcher had run away by the time I caught up to the man in the jumper.

Thank you so much. I thought I was never gonna get that back.

I was bowing and thanking him, trying not to reveal to him that I’m a celebrity.

I saw him grab your bag and run. There was no way that I was gonna leave that be.

Thank you again. How can I repay you?

How about a lunch date? I know a nice little café around the corner from here.

I honestly didn’t expect that. But he did get my bag back, so it was the least I could do for him.

Sure. Lead the way.

We started walking to the café. He wasn’t wrong when he said it was just around the corner. I did feel a little bit uncomfortable, but it didn’t seem like he didn’t, so I tried to relax a little bit.

Ok, we’re here.

Yay. But before we go in, can you tell me what your name is?

Sure. My name is Kyoeun. What’s yours?

My name is Juhyun.

I decided to use my real name, no many people know me by that, so I didn’t think he would suspect anything.

Nice to meet you Juhyun-ssi.

You too Kyoeun-ssi.

After that little exchange, we went inside the café.

________________________________

I'm back with another fic, and I hope you like how it started. Since there isn't gonna be Jessica in the story, I thought I'd make the original characters text red. If you wanna know a little bit about how this story is gonna go, read my apology.