Something stupid

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

“I can’t keep doing this. You’re gonna get yourself killed.”

“I gave it up last week after everything happened. You even said that you’re glad that I’m stopping.”

I know, but if I tell you what the real reason is, you’ll probably kill my boss. I’m sorry, but this is how it needs to be.

“I don’t fully know how you think. You could go back to those ways at any point, and you could die.”

My tears started falling again.

“You know what? Fine. I’ll just get my stuff and go.”

He didn’t sound sad, but angry instead. I’m sorry, but I don’t like the alternative. Maybe we can get back together once this whole mess settles down, but for now, I don’t know what’s going on.

Kyoeun POV

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door. The fact that I’m not crying right now is amazing, but I can feel tears building. I’m so confused right now. I told her I was gonna stop, and I don’t break my promises, so I don’t understand why she’s doing this. But if this is what she wants, I’d rather be unhappy with her happy, then me happy and her unhappy. I always put those the feelings of people I love before my own, and I’m not making an exception right now.

I made my way into the living room to try and calm down a little bit. I’m guessing that Yuri and Yoona confused as hell as to what’s going on. I don’t know what happened to my mask, I think Sunny threw it out when she was cleaning earlier in the week. So even if I wanted to, I couldn’t go back to that life. Soon after that, I heard Yuri come out of Yoona’s room.

“Kyoeun, what’s wrong?”

“Go ask Seohyun. I’m leaving for good.”

“What, what?”

I didn’t bother answering back. I just got up, took the key for the dorm of my keychain, and left. This is probably the hardest thing that I’ve had to do in a long time. Once outside the door, I screamed all of my frustration and anger at the sky. I then got in my car and drove away.  I didn’t have a place to go for now, but that back room at the bar is a better place than nothing right now.

Seohyun POV

I heard him scream in anger as he left.

“What have I done?”

I’ve completely ruined him. I have no clue as to what he’s gonna do now. At this point, I could stop myself from crying, and I really didn’t care. This has completely broken me. I couldn’t think about it for too long, as Yuri had entered my room.

“What the is going on Seohyun? Why is Kyoeun leaving? Why are you crying?”

I took a deep breath, and wiped my tears away.

“Kyoeun and I, are no longer together.”

“What! Why?”

“I didn’t want to do it, but manager said that we’d all lose our job.”

“That’s ed up.”

“Which is why I didn’t tell him. He would have been angrier if he knew the real reason.”

“What the hell did you tell him then?”

“That we weren’t working, and that I didn’t want to see him die.”

“That is the biggest crock of I’ve ever heard.”

“What else was I supposed to do? We all would have been fired if I stayed with him.”

“Whatever Seohyun, but you need to get him back, because you’re gonna be miserable if you don’t.”

“I’d rather be unhappy, than all of us be unemployed.”

“Whatever. I’m gonna go eat. You call him, before this gets way out of hand.”

“Ok Yul.”

She left, and I started crying again. I picked up my phone went to my contacts. I just stared at his contact for way longer than I should have, before calling him.

Kyoeun POV

~at the bar~

“Well, back to basics it is.”

I went into the back room and started to clean it a bit. I got a call from Seohyun, which I just decided to ignore. She called again, and I ignored it again. Three times later, I just decide to answer.

“What!”

“Where are you?”

“Why do you care? I’m gone now, and I’m out of your way for good.”

“No, you don’t get to say that. I didn’t mean what I said.”

“You made it pretty clear that you wanted to end it. Stop trying to give me hope Seohyun, I don’t need it.”

“Please just don’t be reckless.”

“I meant it when I said that I’m not going back to being a vigilante. But I guess that you don’t care about my promises, do you?”

“I don’t know what to say to that.”

“Well I do.”

“Oppa, I’m sorry.”

“I don’t care. Goodbye.”

I hung up and turned my phone off. I don’t want my heart hurting any more than it already is. You were the only person that has cared about me in a long time, and now I’m by myself again. To be perfectly honest, this isn’t a surprise, it was gonna happen sooner or later, but just not this soon.

I go through all my old stuff that I still had here and I found a notepad and a pen.

“ it.”

I right down my apology to Seohyun on it, rip it out, and put it on the table.

“Now, where are you?”

I rummage through my stuff again, and knowing what I’m looking for, I didn’t care about any of my other . After about 5 minutes of throwing my crap out of the way, I found what I was looking for. I inspect it, and I am disappointed in what I found.

“, it’s empty.”

All I need is one. I look through my special box full of all my old stuff. I eventually found what I was looking for. I put together what I needed, and set that on top of the note that was on the table.

I go out into the store and grab the remaining bottles of alcohol that weren’t destroyed. It was mainly rum and whiskey, which I enjoyed the most.

“Might as well get hammered first. I’ll do it tomorrow.”

Seohyun POV

“You what!?!”

“I ended it, and he’s gone now.”

I explained the whole situation with the manager. I hope that they understand that I did this for them.

“Where is he now?”

“I don’t know Unnie.”

“We’re looking for him tomorrow. No ifs or buts. Got it?”

All 8 of us agreed. I just hope that we’re able to find him before he does something stupid.

______________________________________________________

I'm really sick right now, so I won't be able to update that often. Sorry to those that are actually enjoying this, but I need to rest. I'll add another chapter as soon as I can.