Cafe date

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

We headed into the café and got in line to order something.

Order whatever you would like, food or coffee, I don’t mind.

Why?

Because I’ll pay. I got a little bit of extra from my job last week, and I’m in the mood for being generous.

Well, ok then. Thank you.

We ordered our coffee, and I got a blueberry muffin to go along with it. I wanted to sit in a table in the corner. Kyoeun didn’t seem to mind. I don’t really know why, but I felt really comfortable with him. We just casually chatted about some things that were going on. I tried to draw anything away from who I actually was. It did start to get a bit warmer in here, as it was getting closer to midday.

It’s getting a bit warmer in here, isn’t it?

Yeah, I think so. Do you mind if I take my jumper off?

Sure. I don’t see why not.

He took his jumper off, and his shirt almost went with it. His abs looked like rocks. Dammit, gotta get that out of my head. He pulled his shirt back down, and I nearly gasped at what it was.

You ok Juhyun-ssi?

Yeah, just a little bit shocked.”

About what? My shirt, or my abs?

I couldn’t help but giggle, because it was a little bit of both, but I tried to play it off.

Your shirt. I didn’t know you were such a SNSD fan.

I love wearing it. But I get judged by other men my age. That’s why I usually wear a hoodie or some sort of jumper.

How old are you anyway?

I’m 25 (n/a this is in Korean ages, btw), and I’m turning 26 in September.

That’s nice, I just turned 25 a few months ago.

So were around the same age then.

Yeah I guess.

There was a little bit of an awkward silence for a minute or so. I wanted to break that silence, because I was actually enjoying myself. So I decided to ask him a little bit about his shirt, and SNSD.

Who’s your favourite member of SNSD? I’m actually quite curious.

I actually was curious. I wanted to know if his bias was me. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t be offended, because everyone is unique in Soshi.

Well, my favourite member was Jessica before she left, but since she has, I can’t really decide between Seohyun and Yuri.

Jessica was really talented. Do you miss her?

I don’t know why we’re talking about Jessica, but I did miss her, a lot. I hope that the new CEO doesn’t find out that I’m talking about her, because he would be really mad.

Of course I miss her, all the true SONE do. People that just forget about her and everything that she’s done for the group and fans worldwide, purely just because she’s not part of the group anymore, aren’t fit to call themselves SONE.

I honestly agree with that.

Thank you. You’re the first person in ages to agree with me on that. No one else does.

Would it be ok if we change topic Kyoeun-ssi? I’m starting to get a bit sad about this.

Me too, sorry about that.

It’s fine.

I flashed him a cute smile. We just started to talk about other things, like current events and dramas, and just a whole bunch of other things. I was honestly getting lost in the conversation with him, and don’t know why. All I can remember right now, is that this is what happens when you start to fall for someone, according to Taeyeon and Yuri. I’ve never really had feelings for someone before, so I don’t really know what to think.

Before I knew it, it was about 4pm. Damn, that was fast. I didn’t realize that Kyoeun and I were talking for 4 hours. I guess it’s true, time does fly when you’re having fun.

Wow, look at the time. It’s nearly 4! Damn, time flew fast.

Yeah it did, I honestly didn’t even realize.

Are you gonna be going home soon? If you are, would you like me to walk you home?

I don’t see why not, I’m enjoying your company. I’m just gonna head off to the ladies room before we leave. Don’t go anywhere.

I headed off to the bathroom, because I needed to call at least one of the members to let them know what’s going on. I decided to call Yuri because we share a room right now, and it wouldn’t be a bad idea to talk about it tonight.

Hey Seo, what’s up?

I think that I’m falling for someone.

What! Who?

This guy I met out today. He stopped a mugger from stealing my bag. So we headed out a café for lunch.

And then? It’s nearly 4.

We’re still here. We’ve been chatting for hours. I completely lost track of time.

Does he know who you are?

No Unnie. I told him my name was my real name, hoping that he wouldn’t suspect anything.

And?

He didn't. He’s going to be walking me home. I just wanted to let someone know what was happening.

I think you should tell him who you are, and maybe give him your number.

And take off this ugly blue lipstick.

Why the hell are you wearing blue lipstick?

Go ask Sunny. It was her idea.

Ok then. See you whenever you get back.

Bye.

I hung up the phone, and started to take of this ugly blue lipstick that Yoona gave me. I’m never wearing that colour again. I really don’t like it. I got a slightly pink one out of my bag, and put that on. After that I left the bathroom, and headed back to the table that Kyoeun was still sitting at.

Are you ready to go?

Yeah, I just gotta tell you something before we pay, and leave.

Sure, what’s it about?

Um, where do I start?

I was nervous about this. He said that I was one of his favourite members, so he might freak out a bit. But if these feelings that are developing are love for him, then I need to tell him.

Well, I don’t really know how to put this, but there is a reason that I have these glasses and hood on. The blue lipstick too, but I took that off in the bathroom.

Not sure where you’re going with this.

I took off my glasses and pulled the hood down.

Holy .

Can you please keep your voice down? I don’t want anyone to recognise me.

Ok, I’ll keep quiet. But this is just so awesome. I love you so much.

I could tell he was really excited, and I don’t blame him at all. He’s a Sone. I hope that this doesn’t change how things go between us. I’m just gonna ask him straight out.

Does this reveal change anything between us?

Well, I don’t want it to, but if all you see me as now is a fan, then so be it.

I don’t see you as just a fan. You’re a genuine guy that stopped a mugger that was stealing my bag, and I’m forever grateful for that.

We continued talking as he payed for what we had, and we headed back out to the park.

Why don’t we walk around here before I walk you home?

That would be nice, I’d like that.

_____________________________________________

Second chapter, and I hope you like how it's going so far. The chapters aren't always gonna be this long, usually a bit shorter. You can comment if you have any ideas on how you think the story should turn out.