He woke up

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

I don’t remember much after passing out. All I can remember was that I told Seohyun to forgive me, I don’t even remember why I said it though. I was surprised when I woke up in the hospital. I had one of those oxygen masks on, with wires all over my chest, and stitches everywhere. Jeez, was it really that bad.

“Great, you’re awake.”

A doctor just walked into the room.

Where am I?

“You’re in the hospital.”

How did I get here?

“Your friend called you an ambulance.”

I don’t have any friends.

“Then who was that girl you were with.”

Oh her. Yeah, um, long story. That was actually the first day I met her.

“If you only met her that day, why was she balling her eyes out?”

I need to call her.

“I forgot to tell you, but you’ve been unconscious for 2 weeks.”

What the ?!

2 weeks, how have I been unconscious for that long? Seohyun wanted me to call her as soon as I could. If what the doctor said was true, about Seohyun crying when the ambulance arrived, then she might think I would have died. I don’t understand why she’d cry like that though, we hardly know each other, but I’m gonna have to call her and find out. I don’t know where my phone is.

Miss, where is my phone?

“It’s on the table next to you.”

Oh, I see.

I reach over to the table and grab my phone. , it’s dead.

Can you bring me a charger? It’s dead.

“What kind of plug does it need?”

Any android charger will do.

She left to go get a charger, while I’m still in that damn bed. I tried to sit up and get into a somewhat comfortable position. It was hard to move, because when ever I did, something would hurt. Whether it was my ribs, or one of the many knife marks, it still hurt like a mother er. About 2 minutes later, the doctor came back in with the phone charger.

“Here you go sir. The plug is near your shoulder.”

Thank you so much.

“You’re welcome. Just get some rest once you’re off the phone.”

She then left the room, and I plugged my phone in to charge. I’m probably gonna have to wait a bit before I’m actually able to use it, even while it’s plugged in. I don’t know why I’m feeling nervous about calling Seohyun, but I better sound like an idiot when I’m on the phone.

After an eternity of waiting, my phone had enough power to make a call. I start scrolling through my contacts, to see if Seohyun had actually put her number in. I didn’t see a contact called Seohyun, but I did find one named ‘when you wake up’. It’s almost as if she knew I’d be in a coma. So I pressed it. As it was dialling, I ripped off all the monitors attached to my chest, I don’t really know why.

Hello.

Hello, is this Seohyun?

Yes it is. Who is this? How did you get my number?

Um, it’s pretty obvious that you don’t remember, but you gave it to me when I was bleeding out at the park 2 weeks ago.

Kyoeun-ssi?

Yes, it’s me.

Why are you only calling me now? I said call me as soon as you can.

Well that’s the thing, this is the soonest I was able to call you.

What do you mean?

I woke up like 10 minutes ago. I’ve been in a coma for 2 weeks. I had to charge my phone so I could call you.

I’m just glad you’re ok now.

That makes 2 of us.

Can I come see you tomorrow? I’d come see you today, but Soshi have interviews and other things to do.

Well that’s ok. I don’t think I’m gonna be out of here any time soon.

If you were, I wouldn’t be happy.

Whatever. I’ll see you tomorrow.

But before you go, can I ask you something?

Sure.

Well it’s more of a 2-part question.

I don’t mind.

Well, first, can we speak informally from now on? And second, can I bring Yuri with me tomorrow?

Yes, and yes.

Yay. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Bye.

Well, I think that went well. And now Yuri is coming with Seohyun to see me tomorrow. I need to sleep, even though I just woke up from a coma, I’m really tired.

Seohyun POV

~Flashback~

I cried as I saw the ambulance drive away. Why did those guys surround us?

They’re cowards. They’ll amount to nothing.

I didn’t want anyone to hear me, so that’s why I whispered.

So I decide to head home, tears still running down my cheeks. I had a little while to walk, so I decided to text Yuri.

Unnie, I’m nearly home. I need to talk to you when I’m back.

About what?

You’ll see.

I whipped away all the visible tears, and put my glasses on. I ended up sobbing the whole way home. Once I was home, I went straight to my room, not even bothering to say hi to anyone. Not even Taeyeon, who was sitting in the sitting on the couch eating ice-cream. I just wanted to get to my room where, hopefully, Yuri was waiting. Turns out she wasn’t. So I go to ask Taeyeon.

Unnie, where is Yuri?

I think she’s in the shower. Why?

I just need to talk to her.

Ok.

I started to tear up again.

What’s wrong Seohyun-ah?

It doesn’t matter, but it’ll probably be on the news later on.

I went back to my room, and started to play some music. It wasn’t long after that when Yuri got out of the shower. My tears were close to falling, so I just whipped them away.

What’s up Seo? What did you need to talk to me about?

You remember that guy I told you about?

The one that stopped a mugger, took you out to lunch, and that you’re probably falling for?

Yeah, that’s him.

What about him?

As we were walking around the park, the mugger from before brought some friends and attack us.

Attacked?! Are you ok?

Physically, yes. Not emotionally.

Tell me what happened.

The mugger got his friends to surround us, with knifes. Then one of them attacked, and Kyoeun deflected it, which gave me an opening to run. I ran and hid near a tree, so I could still see what was happening.

Then?

They all started attacking him. Kyoeun was able to fight them off, until the one on the ground stabbed him in the leg. Then they all started slashing and kicking him. They even kicked him in the ribs while he was on the floor.

Did you at least call an ambulance after the attackers left?

No I did Yul. I even gave him my number so that he can call me when he is able.

Well, we’ll just have to wait and see when that is, won’t we.

I didn’t say any more, I just began to cry. I roll over on my bed and put my pillow over my head, to avoid others hear me.

~End of flashback~

For the last 2 weeks that Kyoeun has been in a coma, my feelings for him have definitely become stronger. At least I will get to see him tomorrow, with Yuri, as she is the only one that knows about him. I just hope he doesn’t do anything stupid that could worsen his condition.

_____________________________

So.... this chapter is a little bit long XD

I just didn't want to cut anything out