Almost out

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

Yuri-ssi. What are you talking about?

On the day that she met you, she called me.

So that’s why she was in the bathroom for so long. I gotta hear this.

She told me about the whole situation, about her getting mugged, you helping, the lunch date, and the 4 hours of conversation.

Is that all?

No actually. She started the call, by telling me that she was falling for this ‘guy she was hanging out with’. She didn’t tell me you were hot.

Oh stop it Yuri-ssi.

Speak informally. You’re gonna be around for a while.

What do you mean?

Seohyun doesn’t stop until she gets what she wants, no matter what it is. And since she has feelings for you, she isn’t gonna stop until you are her boyfriend.

But how could she fall for me that quick?

I don’t know, but it seems it’s ‘love at first sight’.

That still doesn’t change the fact that I nearly died.

I know, and I’m sorry that you’re here. Do you want me to go find Seohyun?

Yeah, of course I do. She couldn’t have gone that far.

Yuri got up and left to find Seohyun. I hope she didn’t go far. I decided to text her, just in case.

Seohyun-ah, where have you gone?

I’m sorry that I left. I went to the cafeteria to try and chill out a bit.

Ok, but Yuri is coming to find you. Once you’re chilled out a bit, come back please. We can’t exactly ignore what has been said.

I know, and that’s why I’m stressing out.

Well, when you’re calm, you know where to find me.

I put my phone down after that, and got up to have a shower. I’m allowed to have one now, since my stiches came out this morning.

Yuri POV

I need to find Seohyun. She needs to talk to Kyoeun about what happened. I know that it’s my fault for telling him, but he needed to know. I know that an explanation wouldn’t matter much, but at least he fully knows now.

I looked for Seohyun for about 10 minutes, before finding her in the cafeteria drinking coffee.

There you are Seohyun-ah.

This coffee is terrible.

I walked over and sat at the table she was at.

I’m not mad. I just don’t know why you told him.

Neither do I, to be perfectly honest with you.

Should I go back and see him?

Yes, we both should.

We then got up and left the cafeteria. I don’t know what will happen now with Seohyun and Kyoeun, but I don’t think they’ll stop being friends.

Seohyun POV

Yuri and I headed back to Kyoeun’s room. This conversation is gonna be a bit weird. I don’t care that Yuri told him my feelings. What I do care about, is that the feelings probably aren’t mutual.

We reached his room, and he wasn’t in the bed. Where the hell could he have gone?

Kyoeun-ah? Where are you?

He didn’t reply, but he did walk out of the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a towel.

I was in the shower. I wasn't able to have one yesterday, because of my stitches. But they got taken out this morning, so I just showered.

I noticed Yuri staring, and that I had started biting my lip. He really does have nice abs.

Are you guys ok?

Yeah, we’re fine.

I just didn’t realize that all those slash marks would scar as much as they did.

Did they? Wow, I didn’t even realize.

Yuri and I succeeded in drawing the attention away from his abs, which is what we were actually looking at, even though there were scars all over his arms and chest.

You know who you look like, when you combine those abs and scars?

“Who?”

Oliver Queen from the American drama show ‘Arrow’. All you need now is a dragon tattoo on your left shoulder, and some stubble, and you’re him.

Oh my god yes!

We gotta watch that some time.

Have you not seen it?

No. How many seasons are there?

There are 3 seasons right now, and season 4 is launching in a few months.

You gotta come over for a weekend when you’re able, and we’ll watch it from season 1.

Yeah you should.

Sounds like a plan.

I don’t know what just happened, but it seems that Yuri just invited Kyoeun over for a sleepover and Arrow marathon. Before I was able to process the fact that Yuri might be flirting with Kyoeun, a nurse comes in.

“Kyoeun-ssi, it’s time for your x-ray.”

For what?

“Your ribs. A few of them were broken, and we just wanted to see if they’re close to being healed.”

Oh I see.

“Looks like your friends will have to leave. Sorry girls.”

It’s ok.

Kyoeun-ah, we’ll stop by again soon. Get some rest, and for god’s sake, put some clothes on in front of the doctors.

Oh crap. Sorry.

Yuri and I left the hospital while Kyoeun had his x-ray. Yuri was definitely eager to talk about what we saw on the ride home. I was too to be honest. I’ve never really seen a guy’s abs up close like that.

So, you’ve met him now. What do you think of him?

He seems like a nice guy. And judging from all the scars that he has now, he’d do anything to protect you.

I hope that’s true. I really want him to be a nice guy, because his childhood was really messed up.

What happened?

That’s not for me to say. If you really wanna know, you gotta ask him yourself.

Kyoeun POV

So I got my x-ray done, and now I’m in my room waiting for the results. While waiting, I just watched the MV for ‘You Think’ as I haven’t been able yet. I love it! Damn they all look so y and badass. Sooyoung’s and Hyoyeon’s raps were just awesome. They should do more rapping.

Shortly after that, the doctor came in with the results.

“Well Kyoeun-ssi, your ribs are almost healed, and you’ll be able to leave next week.”

That’s great. Thanks doc.

“You’re still gonna need some rest, just to be on the safe side.”

Yay! I’m gonna be out of here soon. Seohyun, you just wait, and I will prove that I am worth falling for.

_________________________________________

Looks like Kyoeun will be out of the hospital soon. Will he do something stupid and return, or will he do good by Seohyun? 

You'll just have to wait and see