Going to the restaurant

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

I didn’t know what look I wanted to go for tonight. I don’t know if I wanted to be y, pretty, or casual. I decided to get Yuri’s help.

Yuri-ah. What should I wear?

What kind of restaurant are you going to?

I don’t know yet. But I just wanted to look good. Nothing too revealing, but something that’s he’ll remember.

How about, some skinny jeans, boots, low cut top and a nice jacket?

Sounds good. What kind of makeup should I do with it?

What about something similar to what you had for the Lion Heart MV.

That’s a good idea. Thanks for the help Unnie.

Your welcome. Just don’t forget to wear matching bra & .

Why would I do that?

What if you were to have ?

Are you actually serious with that Unnie? We aren’t even dating yet, we’re just going to dinner.

I know, but still.

I’m not gonna do that just yet. I do love him, but I don’t think that on the first date would help our relationship.

So you agree it’s a date.

Well, I do now.

Yuri left me to continue getting ready. I did feel pretty with the recommended outfit that Yuri thought up. The makeup was easy and simple, but it still looked pretty. After I finished getting ready, I went to the living room and asked everyone what they think.

Unnies, what do you think of my outfit? Do I look good?

Damn. Our maknae looks hot.

She does. Won’t you all agree?

Yes.

Everyone else agreed. I’m glad they all like my outfit. I felt kinda proud about it. I hope that Kyoeun-ah thinks I look good. I get my purse, bid farewell to everyone, and go outside, to where Kyoeun is waiting for me.

Kyoeun POV

Not wearing anything special, just a nicer version of what I was wearing earlier. I did however bring the mask that I spent all of yesterday making. I wasn’t wearing it, but it was in the pocket on the inside of my jacket, just in case something happened. All I needed to find, was my car keys before going to pick up Seohyun. I decided to ask Yuri where their dorm was, so I could surprise Seohyun.

Yuri-ah, what is the address to the dorm? I wanted to surprise Seohyun by being outside.

*Insert street address here*

Thank you. Tell her I’ll be there soon.

Ok Kyoeun-ah.

I got in my car, and drove to the address that Yuri gave me. When I got there, I got out of the car, and just waited on the hood. She wasn’t too long, about 5 minutes. I got up and greeted her with a hug.

Hey Kyoeun-ah. You smell really nice.

Thanks. You look and smell amazing.

Aww thanks.

You ready to go?

Yeah, but would it be ok if we take a selca for Instagram before we go?

I don’t see a problem with that.

So she took out her phone, and we took a selca.

What is your Instagram name? Just so I can tag you.

Promise you won’t laugh?

Promise.

My Instagram name is: @snsd.4.life

Really?

Yeah.

She tagged me, and to my surprise, followed me too. This would be a fun story to tell my friends, if my friends weren’t Soshi. We got in the car, and started driving.

What kind of food are you in the mood for?

I’m not too fussed.

Well I know this terrific barbeque restaurant. It’s about a minute drive away, but it’s well worth it. My boss told me that’s where he goes to organize deals with clients.

Well it must be good. Sure, let’s go there.

Alright.

I turn on the car, and put on some music. As I pull out of the driveway, Seohyun puts her hand on mine.

Is it alright if we hold hands?

Sure.

So for the rest of the drive, we are holding hands. 2 months ago, this would have been a dream that I would have killed for. But now I’m best friends with Seohyun, with hugs and hand holding. My life couldn’t be more perfect than it is right now. Well, maybe it could.

Seohyun POV

I’m holding hands with Kyoeun now, and my heart rate is speeding up. I think I should, at the end of the date, ask him to be my boyfriend. I really hope he says yes.

What kind of music do you want to listen to?

I’m in the mood to listen to some BTS.

I didn’t know you listened to them.

I actually enjoy them a lot. I admire their dance skills. Because their choreography is really tough.

That’s great to here. I’ll put on my playlist.

Before you knew it, Kyoeun and I were jamming out to, and singing BTS songs. We were having so much fun, I didn’t realize that Kyoeun is actually really good at singing. I bet, in another life, he was a popular singer. I honestly doubt that many people have told him yet.

You wanna know something Kyoeun-ah?

Sure, why not.

You’re really good at singing.

You really think so?

Yeah.

Thank you.

He kissed my forehead, my heart fluttered. I just rested my head on his shoulder, and in the corner of my eye, I could see a smile crawl across his face. I’m really enjoying myself, and it seems that Kyoeun is too.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at the restaurant.

We’re here.

We got out of the car, and headed inside. And I was shocked by how nice this place looked. Kyoeun approached the table guy as I was looking around.

Table for 2 please.

“Right this was sir.”

____________________________________________

Just heads up, I might post another chapter soon