Moving in

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

“I know is a big thing to bring up, but I thought you wouldn’t mind it, because you’re homeless now.”

“Yeah thanks for that.”

Oh . He looked upset. Yeah, probably not the best thing to say. Stupid brain. Why did I say that? I hope I didn’t upset him too much, because that would completely ruin the mood.

“Oppa, I didn’t mean to.”

“I know what you meant, but this is just kinda ed for me. I know that we’re together, but don’t you think this is a bit too fast?”

“What do you mean, fast?”

“This is only the second day of us being together, and we’re already planning on moving in. Isn’t that a bit too soon?”

“I understand what you mean, but I don’t really care to be perfectly honest with you.”

I didn’t, not at all. I love him, and just by judging by what he does in his spare time, I won’t be with him much. This will just let us be together more.

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll go along with it. For 2 main reasons.”

“And they are?”

“Well, other than the fact I’ve got nowhere to live, it’s because I love you.”

“So is that a yes?”

“Yes, of course it is.”

This is exciting, it really is. Now all that needs to be done, is figure out what room Yuri will be moving into, because I don’t want Kyoeun in with another room.

“Let’s go back to the dorm. There’s some stuff that needs to be talked about with the others.”

“Alright. Let’s go.”

We head back to the car, and drive to the dorm. Just like usual, we listen to some BTS. It turns out, that only Taeyeon and Tiffany are the only ones home right now, which are the only important ones regarding Kyoeun moving in, as of right now.

Kyoeun POV

We head in, but I don’t want to bring all my stuff in, because it will seem kind of forced if I show up with everything. Taeyeon and Tiffany were on the couch watching TV, and they were cuddling, which is a massive surprise to me.

“Fany, Taeng, Kyoeun is here.”

“Oh my god! Hi!”

“Yeah, hi.”

“Hello. Nice to meet you both.”

I bowed and shook their hands. I had the urge to spaz like a complete fanboy, but it would completely ruin what’s happening right now.

“It’s nice to meet you. Seohyun has told us a lot about you.”

“Maybe a bit too much.”

“You picked a funny one Seohyun. Good job.”

“Tiffany, I wasn’t trying to be funny. You guys weren’t meant to know that I a vigilante.”

“I know what you’re trying to say, but there is a different reason you’re here.”

“Yeah, I’m dating Seohyun, and I’m homeless.”

“Yes, but it was Fany’s idea for you to move in. And that was before we found out about the bar getting destroyed. She and Tae really want to meet you.”

“And now we have.”

We sit around the table to talk, and Tiffany got us some drinks. I felt a little bit awkward, but if I’m going to stay here for the foreseeable future, I need to get over that.

“So Kyoeun, are you a good kind of person?”

“I think that’s pretty obvious, being that I am a vigilante.”

“Fair point.”

“So what even happened?”

“After I dropped Seohyun off, I went back to the bar, and the entire place was getting wrecked, all of it. The back room was ed too. That’s why I’m homeless now, because that’s where I stayed.”

“At least you got a place to stay now.”

“And we’re more than happy to have you here.”

“You mean you are.”

Seohyun just looked all coy and shy. Damn she looked really cute.

“Yes Fany, I am, and he’s staying in my room.”

“Oh, we know.”

Tiffany and Taeyeon are now laughing their butts off. Because of course they were.

“So, what’s gonna happen now?”

“You can just go get your stuff. I don’t think it’s normal to be sleeping in a car, especially that you’re gonna be going out to take down the clique.”

“Thank you Taeyeon. This means a lot, even more that you’re the leader.”

“Well, everyone else will just have to get used to it now.”

I go out to my car, I got most of my stuff. I bring all my gear back in, and Seohyun just tells me to put the stuff in her room. I’m guessing that we’ll have to wait for Yuri to get back before I get to move in with Seohyun.

“Thank you for allowing this Unnies. It really means a lot.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You just need to promise us one thing. Both of you.”

“Yes?”

“What is it Unnies?”

“Just keep the to a minimum while we’re all here.”

Oh god. I can’t believe they just went there. But they do have a bit of a point. Once Seohyun and I do start having , we won’t be able to do it much while the other members are in the dorm.

“Taeyeon Noona, Tiffany Noona, we promise.”

“No we don’t.”

She actually whispered that into my ear, and bit my earlobe. I just pinched her , she just giggled and wrapped her arm with mine.

“Do you need us to leave you both alone?”

“I think we’re ok until later.”

I really didn’t expect her say that. Wow, she’s got more dirty thoughts than she has on variety shows. I really wonder what she’ll be like in the bedroom. Ok, this isn’t really the best time to think about this.

“You guys don’t do that do you?”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that you are always together, in literally everything. And always cuddling together on the couch.”

“Ok, just stop.”

Seohyun POV

Taeyeon and Tiffany head back to their shared, and Kyoeun and I head back to ours.

“So. This is our room now.”

“I don’t think it will take long for us to get used to this.”

~1 hour later~

I pulled him in for a kiss. I didn’t want to pull away, and neither did he. We were making out really heavily now. He lifted me up, just like he did the first time we kissed, and we were kissing even harder.

*knock knock*

“Seohyun? Oh!”

Kyoeun put me down, and we stopped. Damn you Yuri, I was really enjoying that

“You have the worse timing Yuri.”

“Yeah, sorry, but Taeyeon told me that Kyoeun is now moved in.”

“Yeah. And he’s here. Taeyeon said you will need to move your stuff somewhere else.”

“Yeah, I know, I’ve been planning to move into the same room as Yoona and Hyoyeon since you and Kyoeun became friends.”

“Well, you did know that she loved me from the get go, so I’m not surprised.”

Yuri grabs most of her stuff, and heads out. This lets Kyoeun and I get back to the kissing.

________________________________________________

Sorry for posting this later than normal, I was really tired yesterday, so I wasn't able to post it. I will try to make a new chapter later today, and post it tonight.