This won't be the first time it happens

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

Seohyun and I walked around the park, just talking about things. I’m trying so hard to not turn into a complete fanboy, because I’m standing next my most favourite person in the whole world. I was really enjoying the walk, and Seohyun was enjoying herself too. The weather was nice, wasn’t too hot and the wind was just peaceful. After about 10 minutes of walking around, we saw a bunch of guys in black hoodies.

Doesn’t the one in front look like that guy that tried mugging you earlier?

Yeah, and it seems like he’s brought more guys with him.

Let’s try to avoid them for now.

Ok. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna wrap my arm around yours, just so they think I’m your girlfriend if the come over to us.

You don’t have to do that.

Ok, but I want to.

With that, she linked her arm around mine in the way that couples do. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out exactly why, but I went along with it, because it seems like she felt safe. So we kept walking, avoiding those hooded guys, but it didn’t seem to work. They walked up to Seohyun and I, thank god they didn’t know who she was, and shoulder barged me.

What the hell was that for?

“To get your ing attention. You punched me earlier, and now I got some friends with me. You’re gonna apologize for that, of suffer the consequences.”

Why the hell should I be apologizing? You tried to steal this nice woman’s bag. I think you should be the one apologizing to her for that.

“ right off. You do realize that there is 5 of us right? There’s only 1 of you, and she doesn’t look like she’d fight anyone.”

Apologize, or get lost.

Damn, this guy isn’t gonna back down is he? I wanted Seohyun to stay quiet through this. I know that sounds bad, but I think she would have made things worse. If she did say something that would make it worse, I’d be able to handle it. I didn’t take those 5 years of MMA classes for nothing.

Look, every settle down. Just let us be, and he won’t have to throw hands again.

You heard her. Just let us leave.

“You aren’t going anywhere. Boys! Circle formation.”

Seohyun POV

All 5 men then surrounded us.

“You’re ed now aren’t you?”

Not even in the slightest.

“Even if you were able to fight us all of, we have knives with us.”

They all then pulled out switch blades, the ones that flipped open. This doesn’t look good for either of us. I grab tightly onto Kyoeun.

This doesn’t look good.

"I’ll sort this, just when I say run, run.

The guy to Kyoeun’s right swung his blade at as, and got deflected. Kyoeun grabbed the guy’s wrist, twist it until he dropped his knife, then kneed him in the face. It seemed pretty stupid for him to try attack us, but now there’s a spot in the circle that was open.

Go!

What?

Run!!

I made a run through the now open part of the circle. I tried to run in the direction of my dorm, but didn’t get to far. I was worried what would happen to Kyoeun. I needed to see what was going on. So I hid behind a tree that wasn’t too far away, but also wasn’t close enough where they’d see me.

“Now that the girl’s gone, you got no back-up.”

Buddy, I think you’re the one that’s gonna need back-up.

“You’re a cocky aren’t you?”

Let’s just see what happens, shall we?

The all then rushed Kyoeun. He did these kind of flips and kicks to avoid most of the slashing of blades. He would dodge them all, until he was stabbed in the leg by the first guy he knocked down. The others then started to slash at his arms and chest, causing him to fall to the ground. They start kicking his head and ribs while he’s down. They all just stopped, and got up.

“You wanted to see what happens, and this is what happens *spit* if we ever see you again, you’ll seriously regret it. Haven’t you heard of the clique?”

Kyoeun POV

I struggled to get up, but I had more difficulty remembering what clique meant.

The is the clique?

“It’s the massive gang around here. And we’re all part of it. Now like I said, we see you again, and we’ll seriously regret it.”

Then the ‘leader’ of them punched me in the stomach before leaving. All I could do was lay there in the dirt, bloody, cut open, and embarrassed. I’m pretty sure that I’ve got broken ribs, and that these wounds will need stitches. I had no way of getting to a hospital, and no one was around to call an ambulance. That was, until I saw Seohyun running over to me.

Kyoeun-ssi! Are you ok?

I couldn’t bear to let her see me like this. So I just kept my mouth shut.

Hold on a little bit longer, and ambulance is on its way.

I thought I told you to run.

You’d be dead if I didn’t.

Well maybe I should be.

Don’t talk like that. Many people will miss you. Think about your friends and family.

I don’t have either of those.

What are you talking about? How can you not have friends or family?

I ran away from home when I was 9 when my dad tried to kill my mum. After that, I lived on the streets for about 10 years. I could never go to school. I found an easy place to live, in the back of a bar while I worked there.

At least you have me now.

No, you need to get out of here before someone takes a picture of you that could start rumours.

I don’t care about that. You’ve been stabbed, and I can’t leave you here.

Well you’re gonna have to. Get going Seohyun. I will be fine.

Seohyun POV

He can’t be serious. He can’t make me leave him here. But that’s what he wants. Why?

Fine then, I’ll go. Just let me put my number in your phone.

Why?

So you can call me to let me know when you’re feeling better.

I put my number in his phone, and called it, so I could have his now. He was about to pass out, when he tried to tell me something.

Seohyun, forgive… me…….

He then collapsed. Probably passed out. I didn’t want to leave him here by himself. So I waited for the ambulance to arrive. They arrived about 2 minutes later, and I had tears down my face.

Please help him. He’s lost too much blood.

“We’ll take care of him, don’t worry. Do you want to come with us in the ambulance?”

He didn’t want me around. And I don’t want to disrespect his wishes. He’s gonna call me at his earliest opportunity anyway.

Then with that, Kyoeun was put into the back of the ambulance, and rushed to hospital. Tears streaming down my face as the ambulance zoomed away with its sirens blasting.

______________________________________

I hope you guys are ok with me posting 2 chapters in 1 day. I did this because I don't think I'm gonna be able to post a chapter tomorrow, as I have math work to do. But I hope you're all enjoying it so far