Convincing the manager

Seohyun and her new love

Kyoeun POV

The ride back to the dorm wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be. Seohyun didn’t take her head off my shoulder the entire time, and Yuri didn’t seem to care about us in the back seat.

“Aright, I’ve let the others know that we’re on our way back. Do we need to pick anything up on the way home?”

“I don’t think so Yuri, unless you want to get anything Oppa?”

“I’m good. I’ve left most of my stuff at the dorm anyway.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”

And now we’re on our way back. It’s gonna be so weird once we’re back, and I’m betting that the others won’t stop bugging me for a while, especially Sunny. I did need to speak to their manager before anything major happens with Seohyun and I again.

“Seohyun, when are we going to see your manager?”

“First thing tomorrow. Let’s just go home and rest first.”

“Don’t forget shower.”

“Ok Yuri, I get it, I need to shower. You can stop bringing it up, ok?”

“Ok, but it’s fun to poke jokes.”

“It isn’t funny though Unnie.”

“I’ve had my fun, and I’m stopping now. We’re nearly home anyway, so just let it go.”

“Ok Noona. I’m gonna take a nap back here.”

I closed my eyes and rested on the door, with Seohyun falling on me as a result. She fell asleep on my shoulder shortly after. I really missed this, yeah sure it was one day, but that day broke me. I’m glad it turned out well for us.

~at the dorm~

Seohyun POV

Yuri, Kyoeun and I got in the dorm. Turns out, that we’re the first ones back.

“I’m gonna go take a shower. Seohyun, can you take my stuff back to our room?”

“Sure Oppa.”

As I was doing that, Yuri was on the phone. I assume it’s the others, so I don’t question her. I was really in the mood for juice, I don’t know why, so I got to the fridge and find some. There were 2 bottles left, and both of them.

“Hands of. They’re mine! – Sooyoung”

“Are you actually kidding me Soo?”

I grabbed one of them anyway and pored myself a glass. It was really refreshing, and I needed it after all the rushing around this morning. I really wanted to know who Yuri was talking, but it would be weird if I asked her. But she ended up telling me anyway.

“That was the manager, and he’ll be around within the next 2 hours.”

“Why?”

“Well, he heard about what we’re all doing this morning, and he wants to come speak to Kyoeun.”

“That won’t turn out well.”

“That’s only if Kyoeun hasn’t changed, which he clearly has.”

“I know, but manager doesn’t really like Oppa.”

“He hasn’t even met him yet. He’s going off something that was justified, and sorted with the authorities. Hell, it would have made sense if he didn’t like him because of the fans, but the fans either don’t care or don’t know about him.”

“Do you think a calm conversation is all that will be needed to convince manager to change his mind?”

“And reassurance from all 8 of us, that he’s a good guy.”

“That’s a good point. Let’s just wait for the others to get back before we talk about anything more.”

“Alright. I’m gonna go get changed into something more comfortable.”

She went to her room, and I went to mine to try and relax a little bit. It wasn’t long before Kyoeun was out of the shower. He looked refreshed, and didn’t smell, according to Yuri. I thought he smelled great.

“What’s happening now?”

“Well, our manager said that he’ll come around in a little bit.”

“Why?”

“To talk to you, about our relationship.”

“Oh alright.”

Kyoeun POV

~2 hours later~

All the others arrived and hugged me, they’re glad that I’m back. Seohyun and I asked them all to go to their rooms while we talk to the manager, who had just arrived. He sat with Seohyun and I in the living room as we began our discussion. I could feel a sense of awkwardness between the manager and I, but I knew that it would pass shortly.

“So, Kyoeun, why do you think that it’s ok for you to date Seohyun?”

“Is that really the first question that you’re gonna ask? Fine, I’ll answer. Seohyun and I have immense feelings for one another, and when you have those feelings, you can date them. Isn’t that obvious?”

“Yeah it is, but a celebrity of her stature dating someone like you, is just not ok.”

“Someone like me? What the hell do you mean by that?”

“Yeah, what do you mean by that?”

“A killer from the streets. That’s what I mean.”

“Killer? That implies that I’ve killed many people, which isn’t true. My father is the only person that I killed, and he is the only person that I will ever kill. The police and authorities have come to me and said that I was completely justified in killing him. They’ve all actually thanked me for doing it, because I helped them all out. And after that, I stopped being a vigilante all together.”

“Why did you wanna kill him to begin with?”

“Because he used to abuse my mother and I. My father ended up killing my mother when I was young. I ran away after that, and I never trusted anyone again. I fought for myself for over 10 years. I was always an outsider, and I never went to school, but I was able to teach myself and become stronger, in all ways someone can become stronger. But being on the street felt like a curse, until someone decided to snatch Seohyun’s bag. From that day forward, Seohyun and I were friends.”

“Then how did you begin dating?”

“Can I handle this part Oppa?”

“Go ahead Seo.”

I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her to me. She had the biggest smile that I’ve seen in a while.

“I started falling for him almost instantly. He got attacked and ended up in the hospital. He was in a coma for 2 weeks, but I saw him as often as I could. Once he got out, we went to dinner at this nice restaurant, and then we had a nice walk down the Han River. We both confessed our feelings at the same time, and it kind of just happened. We’ve been together ever since. Even when you told me to end it, we’re still together.”

She’s bending the truth a little bit, but it’s in our favour, so I don’t care.

“I guess I can’t really stop you guys from dating. I’ve had a change of heart, and I’m ok with you guys now.”

“Thank you so much sir.”

“Thank you Hyung, this means so much.”

“You’re welcome. I’m gonna go now, before I change my mind.”

He got up and left without saying another word. Seohyun and I jumped around in joy.

“I love you Seohyun, more than anything in the world.”

“I love you too Oppa, more than you can imagine.”

We kissed the same way that we did the first time we kissed. I’m getting used to picking her up like this, and she really loves kissing me this way.

_______________________________________________________

I really enjoy writing this story, but sadly, it will be over in a few chapters