Come back home

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

We all woke up and got dressed. Yuri decided not to move her stuff back in with me, because she was hoping that Kyoeun would be back soon, and so was I. We all met in the living room to discuss our plan. Taeyeon took the lead, as usual.

“Alright everyone. We’ll split up into pairs to find Kyoeun. We’re not gonna stop looking until we find him.”

“That’s the easy part. Hard part is changing manager Oppa’s mind.”

“Thank you Fany.”

Even in this kind of situation, TaeNy were still messing around.

“Let’s put it like this. I’m going with Yuri, and I don’t care what happens with you all.”

“Alright then, let’s go.”

We grabbed our coats and headed to Yuri’s car. I’m feeling so worried.

“Please don’t be hurt Oppa. We’re coming to find you.”

Yuri and I drove around for, what seemed like hour. Yuri was driving everywhere that we thought Kyoeun would be. If only I knew where that bloody bar was, because that is where he most likely is.

“God dammit. Where is he?”

“He probably went back to the bar that he used to live at.”

“Alright. Well, where is that?”

“I don’t know. I’ve still got his number, so I can use the ‘Find my iphone’ app and find him like that.”

“Good idea. But what if his phone is off?”

“Well then we’re screwed. Let’s just try it anyway.”

I open up the app, and start locating Kyoeun’s phone. It took a little while to boot up, but it works well enough.

“I got him. Other side of town.”

“Why is he that far away?”

“I don’t know Yul, but at least we know where he is.”

“Then let’s get going.”

We started on our way to Kyoeun’s location.

Kyoeun POV

Damn this rum tastes good, but the hangover it gives you isn’t fun at all.

This morning I woke with the biggest headache that I’ve had since my childhood. But I do prefer waking up from a hangover rather than a concussion from my father. I look over at the thing I got yesterday.

“Thank god I have a gun, because rope takes too damn long to kill someone.”

Not right now, maybe later. Time for the whiskey. I open the bottle and lay down on my bed. I decided to put on Taeyang’s Eye Nose Lips, and just drink until I’m unconscious. About an hour after I started, I get a massive knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Who the bloody hell could this be? No one knows where I am, unless Seohyun used Find My Iphone. Sneaky girl, of course she did that.

“WHAT!?”

I get up and open the door.

“How did you find me?”

Seohyun POV

“I’d always find you Oppa.”

Yuri and I walked into the room where Kyoeun was staying.

“You smell of alcohol.”

“Yeah, I know. I thought that it might numb the pain that I feel in my heart.”

“Yuri, can you wait in the car? I need to talk to him alone.”

“Of course I can. Just don’t be too long.”

She turned around and headed back to the car. I shut the door, just so that we wouldn’t be interrupted.

“Well, where do we start?”

“Why don’t you start with this? Why are you here?”

Isn’t it obvious?

“I needed to find you. I need to speak with you.”

“Just say what you need to say, then leave. I’d rather that you don’t see me go to the dark side.”

“What do you mean, the dark side?”

He pointed at the table, and it had a gun and a note on it.

“That’s what I mean by the dark side.”

“Are you gonna start killing people or something?”

“Something. I was gonna kill myself instead of other people.”

“Why the hell would you do that?”

“Because you ended it with me.”

“And what’s with the note?”

“It was for if and when you found me. It was an apology for killing myself, and a whole bunch of stuff.”

“Can I read it?”

“Why?”

“Because you’re gonna come back to the dorm, have a shower, and then we’ll go talk with my manager.”

“Why would I wanna go talk with your manager?”

“Because he’s the reason that we broke up.”

“What do you mean?”

“He said that I needed to end it with you, if I didn’t want the group to disband. He doesn’t get you, and he thought that me dating you could really come back to ruin the company.”

“That is bull. I need to speak with him now.”

He grabbed the note and handed it to me.

“Let’s go, you can read that in the car.”

“Aren’t you gonna grab your stuff.”

“Oh , I forgot.”

He grabbed his stuff and we headed to the car.

“Are you gonna be coming back to the dorm Kyoeun?”

“Yes I am.”

She started up the car, and we drove back to the dorm.

“Yuri, call the others while I read this note.”

I opened the note and started to read it.

“To Seohyun

I’m sorry that you found me like this, but there is something you need to know. I love more than anything, which is why live I can’t unless I have you in my life. I was alone for so long, and that day in the park felt like a blessing. Thank you for agreeing to go to lunch that day, because that day changed my life forever. I’m sorry I left you behind. I love you so much Seohyun, and all the other members of Soshi. Goodbye.

From your former Oppa, Kyoeun.”

I turn to Kyoeun and hold his hand.

“I didn’t realize I meant that much to you. I promise to never leave you again.”

“Are we back together then?”

“Of course Oppa.”

I gave him a kiss. This probably meant so much to him.

_________________________________________

I'll do the next chapter when I can :)

I hope you guys enjoy