Hospital visit

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

I tried to get to sleep early last night, just so I won’t be tired when I go to see Kyoeun later on today. Yuri didn’t want to get to sleep early, because apparently, she was doing some stuff with Yoona. I don’t really know what they get up to late at night. But she did sleep in, so at least she won’t be tired when she comes with me to the hospital. I did want to have a shower before we left, but Sunny has been in there for 20 minutes. She’s always in the shower for ages. Both Taeyeon and I want her to start paying more for the water bill, but knowing Sunny, she’ll just ignore it. I guess I’ll just have some breakfast while I wait for Sunny to get out.

I’m having next shower, so don’t even think about it Hyo.

I’ve already had mine.

Sorry for snapping.

It’s fine, just good luck getting Sunny out.

What if we pour a bucket of ice in the shower?

Morning Sooyoung-ah.

Morning.

That sounds like a good idea Soo, but it sounds mean.

It will be funny though. She ate the leftovers that I hid in the fridge.

So you’re gonna get back at her, by pouring ice in the shower?

Yup.

Fine. Let’s get this over with.

She’ll be mad the rest of the day.

I don’t care Seo, she stole my food.

Is this really gonna happen? I feel bad for Sunny, but then again, she has been in there for far too long. I need my shower. Soon, evil cackles could be heard on the way to the hallway. Jeez, I didn’t realize they were gonna use that big bucket. Sunny’s gonna be freezing.

AAAHHH!!!!!

Oh no.

That’s for stealing my food you shorty.

Get out too, Seohyun needs to shower. Stop hogging all the water.

They both then run off to hide. Even though they like pranking Sunny, they’re both scared of her when she’s mad. I just think it’s funny. Soon, a mad Sunny emerges from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Why didn’t you stop them?

You were taking too long in the shower. I need one before I go to visit my friend later.

Who’s this mysterious friend that you suddenly have?

It’s none of your business Unnie. But all you need to know, is that he’s in the hospital, and Yuri is coming with me to see him.

Him?!

What’s so surprising about that? Everyone has male friends, so why can’t I?

You can, I’m just shocked. That’s all.

There was a slight silence for a moment or 2.

Just go have your shower. I’m gonna go find Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. I’m gonna get them back."

You go do that.

I just went straight to the shower, without a care.

It was a nice relaxing shower. I just hope that Yuri is awake, so she can have hers before we go. So I went back to my room to put my makeup on before getting dressed. Wrong order, I know, but the shirt I was gonna wear wasn’t gonna mess up my makeup or anything. Yuri wasn’t in the room to see me get dressed, which was good. I did hear the shower turn on and Yuri’s music turn on. So at least I know she’d be getting ready soon.

Kyoeun POV

Seohyun was coming to visit today. I still don’t know why she would want to visit me. I’m the fan that was hospitalized protecting her. And that’s all I’ll ever be, a fan, but it seems like she wants to change that. It really does seem like she wants to be friends with me, which I guess is nice, because I don’t have any friends.

I at least wanted to get up and fix my hair before she arrives, but the doctors said that I won’t be able to leave my bed for 2 more days. I hate that I’m here, but I’m glad that I am. If Seohyun hadn’t have called the ambulance, I probably would have bled out. At least I’m able to thank her for that now, whenever she gets her, she hasn’t told me when she’s getting here. I just decided to text her.

Seohyun-ah, when are you and Yuri getting here?

We’re actually in the lobby right now. What room are you in?

I don’t know. Gotta ask the receptionist.

Ok. We’ll see you soon.

Seohyun POV

I asked the receptionist where Kyoeun’s room is, and headed to the elevator with Yuri. I didn’t bother with a disguise or identity concealer today, because I just wanted to get here. I hope he’s not too injured.

We made it up to his room.

~Knock Knock~

Kyoeun-ah, it’s me. Yuri is here too.

Hey Seo. Hello Yuri-ssi

Hello Kyoeun-ssi.

We went in, and he was laying down in the bed. He looked ok, but he probably didn’t feel ok. I don’t want to be nervous right now. I think that Yuri is now, at least a little bit. I don’t want Yuri to be weird with Kyoeun, and visa-versa.

How are you feeling?

Better than you’d expect, but I’m still not allowed to leave yet.

When are you allowed to leave?

One more week.

That’s good.

Yeah it is. Then maybe Seohyun-ah wouldn’t be so depressed all the time now.

Depressed? Why would Seohyun be depressed because of this whole ordeal? I gotta ask her.

You were depressed because of this?

Very much so. I felt like this is all my fault.

And she cried herself to sleep every night.

What?

Shut up Yuri-ah. This isn’t funny. You’re embarrassing me.

I’m helping you.

With wha…. oh that.

What are you 2 even going on about? Should I be here for this.

No.”   “Yes.

So that obviously didn’t go as planned, for either of them. I’m now so curious about this. It’s gonna be an interesting conversation. Might be a little bit awkward, but it will be interesting.

What are you 2 going on about?

You don’t need to know just yet.

Yes he freaking does.

No he doesn’t.

What don’t I need to know?

Seohyun POV

I whispered to Yuri.

If you do this, you’re not my roommate anymore.

Great, because he will replace me as your roommate.

I turned back to Kyoeun. I want him to know, but this is just the weirdest way to tell someone that you might love them.

I’ll tell you what’s up.”

Please don’t Yuri-ah.

Someone just tell me.

I will.

Don’t do it.

Kyoeun-ssi, Seohyun-ah might have romantic feelings for you.

Why did she tell him? Why? I was supposed to tell him. I couldn’t do this right now. So I just walked out the room.

________________________________________

A friend of mine actually likes this XD she told me when we were chatting last night