What's gonna happen?

Seohyun and her new love

Seohyun POV

After I calmed down from crying, I went to my room to get ready for a shower. Yuri followed me to our room, probably wanted to talk about something.

“So, what’s gonna happen now?”

“I’m gonna shower.”

“I’m talking about Kyoeun.”

“What do you mean?”

“Taeyeon wants everyone to meet him.”

“And Fany wants him to move in. What’s your point?”

“No point, I’m just curious as to what you’re gonna tell him.”

“Do we have to do this now? I just want to fall asleep thinking of him, not worry about what you’re all gonna say. Is that even possible tonight?”

“Alright, alright. Do you want me to sleep in another room tonight?”

“You sure? I’d like some quiet tonight, and you snore really loud.”

“Eh whatever, I’m gonna go talk to Yoona.”

And she left. I don’t know why she said she wanted to sleep in another room, but at least I’ll be able to listen to some calming music, think about Kyoeun, and go to sleep. I do get happy whenever I think of him, and I’m actually glad that I was able to find someone, and not get teased by everyone else.

I find my pyjamas, grab a towel, and head to the bathroom to have a shower. I felt like listen to more BTS while showering, because now I think of Kyoeun when I listen to them now. I know that’s weird, but he’s really good at singing their songs.

After the shower, I get changed into my pyjamas, and tucked myself into my bed. I felt like sending Kyoeun a nice text before going to sleep. I didn’t know if it would come off as clingy or not, but I just wanted him to know that I care.

Kyoeun POV

The bar is trashed, and the boss is gonna flip his . I’m not gonna leave now, because he’ll think that I did it, and that could end out really bad for me. I soon saw that there was a camera in the corner, that saw everything. I scan through the footage, with my tech, and it shows the gangsters destroying everything. I thought it would be best for me for take off my mask, directly in front of the camera. This would let the owner know that it wasn’t me, and that I actually helped stop everything.

I decided to save everything onto a usb device, and write a note to explain what happened. I then pack up my stuff, get all my valuables, and start wondering the streets, being homeless once more. As I was walking, I get a text from Seohyun, which I didn’t expect to be honest.

“Oppa, goodnight, I love you.”

How nice. I wanted to tell her about what happened, but decided not to, because she would probably worry about it all night. So I just reply with something corny, that Hyoyeon would probably say.

“Goodnight Seo. I love you too. Have nice dreams about me <3 I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Oh god the cringe. That is definitely the corniest thing I’ve ever written. But I can un-send it now, so I just need her to not freak out. I do hope she likes it.

Seohyun POV

~The next morning~

I don’t have a clue where Yuri slept, but I slept amazingly, and I really loved the text I got back. I don’t know what today. I don’t have any schedules, but I don’t know if Kyoeun is busy, so I decided to call him.

~Ring~Ring~

“Hello?”

“Oppa!”

“Hey Seohyun. What’s up?”

“What are your plans today?”

“Finding a place to live. The bar was destroyed.”

“Wow. What happened.”

“The clique. Do I need to say more?”

“Fair point.”

“Do you wanna hang out later?”

“Of course I do. What do you wanna do?”

“How about a movie?”

“That sounds good. What are we gonna watch?”

“Don’t know. How about we just go and see what’s one? Is that ok?”

“Of course, as long as I get to spend time with you.”

“You’re so sweet. I’ll be around in an hour.”

“Ok. Bye Oppa.”

“Bye Seohyun.”

I then hung up and go to have breakfast, and of course, Taeyeon and Tiffany are cuddling on the couch again. But surprisingly, Sunny and Sooyoung are on the other end of the couch, also cuddling. I didn’t want cereal this morning, so I make some toast with jam on it.

“I got them Jimin.”

I couldn’t help myself, that was just hilarious, it really was. I go to sit on the couch to eat, but there’s no room with the ‘couples’ hogging up all the space.

“Can you guys move?”

“Sure whatever.”

Sunny and Sooyoung move a little bit, so I fit on the couch.

“What are you all watching?”

“The morning news.”

“And the current story is about some bar that was destroyed last night by the clique.”

“Oh my god.”

“What?”

“That’s the bar that Oppa lives, correction, lived at.”

“Oh jeez.”

“Is he ok?”

“If you’re paying attention to the news, you can see the security of masked Oppa fighting back and trying to stop them.”

“Wow. He’s a badass.”

“He really is.”

“His fighting has changed a bit since the last time I saw him fighting.”

“Do you know how he got so good at fighting?”

“Probably because of all the years on streets.”

Everyone agreed.

Kyoeun POV

~1 hour later~

As I pick up Seohyun, most of the other members waved her off. As we go to the movies, we hold hands again. And again while in the movie.

~after the movie~

“What did you think?”

“Kinda boring at times, but it was enjoyable overall.”

“It wasn’t really my favourite movie, but I just like watching it with you.”

“I enjoyed the hand holding mostly.”

I bet you did.”

We just kept talking while we walked. I was still worried about my whole living situation, as I was living in my car right now. Which really , and I haven't slept.

“Hey Oppa.”

“Yes?”

“You know how the bar you lived at got destroyed?”

“Yeah. I don’t really want to talk about it.”

“I know, sorry, but I just wanted to tell you something.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Fany had this idea, that you should move into the dorm with us. With me.”

“That doesn’t sound like something she would say.”

“Well, she did, you can ask her yourself as your moving your stuff in.”

“Um, ok.”

I was honestly shocked by this. Is this a good idea, or not? I guess I’m about to find out. But I doubt that Tiffany was the one that came up with this idea, it seems more like a Yuri idea, as she’s the only one that actually knows me other than Seohyun.

_______________________________________________

Just a heads up, I'm only gonna be doing one chapter a day from now on. 2 chapters takes to much of my day away. I hope you don't mind :)