Family

Second Chance At Forever v2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

In any moment, Dara will give birth so I already took an indefinite leave. I wanted to be present when it's really the time and I trust Chaerin that she will manage the company smoothly. She is just sending documents at home if my signature is truly necessary.

 

"Ji, you looked stressed." Seunghyun said. "I can't remember I acted like that."

 

I inhale deeply. "Dara is carrying twins. I can't help but to feel worried."

 

He snorted as he drinks his whisky. He and Bom visited us this evening so she is currently with Dara at the kitchen, preparing some dessert for us. "It will not help her if you'll continue to act like that. Your sanity and focus are much needed especially she's almost on her due date already."

 

I inhale deeply again. "Fine. I'll act normal as possible as I can."

 

"That's better."

 

Later on, Bom and Dara finished preparing the dessert. "Here is our dessert!" Bom said as they walk towards us.

 

Then I guide Dara as she sit down beside me. "Try it now, hubby. I can't eat much anymore so you have to do in my behalf." I chuckled then get a scoop of the shaved ice. "Eat it with the toppings."

 

I chuckled again then smiled. "It's good."

 

She sigh sadly. "Really? I badly wanted to have more but Shinhye's voice is kept on echoing in my head."

 

I grinned. "Just eat everything you want after the boys gets out."

 

"Do not worry Dara, you will not wait that long anyway." Seunghyun said in encouraging tone.

 

When the two leave, I started to fix our bed then I noticed Dara looking at the window while holding her rounded stomach. "You okay?" I asked as I placed my hands over her shoulders.

 

She turned around then nodded. "I am just quite nervous and excited at the same time." Then she smiled. "I still can't believe that the boys are almost here."

 

I kissed her forehead. "You'll be fine and the twins will come out as healthy boys."

 

She slowly wrapped her arms around me then hugged me. "I love you Jiyong."

 

"I love you too." In the middle of my sleep, I suddenly stirred up as I felt Dara's soft taps on my arms. "What is it?"

 

She winced. "I felt pain few minutes ago but now, there's no more."

 

I cursed in my head then checked the time. It's almost five in the morning already. "Let's get you to the hospital now."

 

She just nodded then I helped her to change her clothes. After that, I sent Shinhye a message then next is Bom then my parents. When I am done changing my clothes as well, I carefully guide her until she settled inside of the car. Then I hurriedly get her and the boys packed things and placed it at the back of the car. After ensuring that the house is safely locked, I started to drive. Then I tried to hide my panic every time I noticed her face in pain. Focus. I need to focus.

 

Later on, we finally reached the hospital and thank goodness that Shinhye is already there. "Her labor started already." She said after examining her. "The twins are almost ready to go out." Then she instructed some of the nurses to transfer Dara to emergency room. "There's no need for you to be inside for now. I'll ask my staff to call you if necessary."

 

I only nodded then patiently waited outside of the room until my parents came.

 

"How is Dara?" Mom asked me.

 

I checked the time. "About thirty minutes ago, she was transferred there. Shinhye said that the twins are almost ready to go out." Then I inhale deeply. "I am really going crazy inside but I need to be calm."

 

Dad gripped my shoulder. "That's good, son. Keep it up."

 

After a while, Seunghyun, Bom and her parents came as well. "It seems she's still on labor." Her Mom said which agreed by my mother.

 

"They'll be fine, Jiyong." Her Dad said while Seunghyun just tapped my arm.

 

Then suddenly the door opens and a female nurse came out. "Mr Kwon?" I immediately run to her. "It's almost time for your wife to give birth. Please come with me."

 

"Fighting!" Bom shouted as I entered the door then I smiled at Dara as soon as I see her.

 

"The three of you will be fine." I said as I hold her face.

 

"Jiyong, go to north area of Dara's bed." Shinye instructed in a strict and serious tone. I followed hurriedly and carefully lean over Dara's head. She immediately grasped my both arms. "Here we go everyone! Dara, you have to stay with us okay?" She nodded. "Just focus on my instruction and you'll be fine together with the twins but if in case something happens that I need to perform cesarean operation, do not disagree. Are we clear?" She just nodded again.

 

Then the next moment, Dara obediently follow every instruction of Shinhye and every time she screams in pain, I felt like I wanted to have it instead. The room is fully air-conditioned but everyone is sweating a lot and few minutes passed, a cry encircled the room. The nurses immediately get one of the twins.

 

"One more!" Shinhye shouted. "Push Dara!"

 

Dara screamed her lungs out until another cry echoed the room. She weakly smiled and she closed her eyes as I kissed her forehead. "You're so damn brave, wifey. I love you."

 

She opened her eyes then looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter