Proposal

Second Chance At Forever v2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Jiyong's POV     If there's a person who deserves everything in this world, it is Dara. She's too good to be true. And I am very much aware that I am lucky to have another chance to be with her. I am also lucky that she trust me enough and so damn lucky to simply loved by her. Not all people can get a second chance from someone they love.   "You just arrived and yet you looked like you wanted to go home already."   I looked at Chaerin then chuckled. "I missed my wife already." She snorted then suddenly looked at me with curiosity. "What?"   "You both got married with just an attorney, right?"   I frowned. "Yeah, why?"   She eyed him seriously. "I wonder why you are not asking her to marry you again." That startled me. "I mean, every woman surely wanted to have a normal wedding."   My chest pound hard. To be honest, that thought didn't occur to my mind. I guess I am still somehow taking some things for granted. Darn. Then slowly a grin form on me. "My wife was right."   "About what?"   "That I am lucky to have you as my secretary."   She laugh. "You only realized that now?"   I only smirked and for the whole day, lots of thought has been circling my mind until a plan formed. Hope it will work.   Few days after, we finally came back. "Why you looked so anxious?" Chaerin teased after we arrived at the airport.   I inhale deeply. "Can't help it. I hate to think that she'll be worried about me."   She rolled her eyes. "I already told you that I'll handle it." Then she get her phone. "Go now."   I playfully salute to her. "Yes, boss."   She only smiled widely. Later on, I reached Oasis and everyone seems excited.   "How was she?" I asked Taecyon.   "Definitely worried."   When I groan, Hyoni nudged my side. "She'll be fine."   Then everyone starts to work until I received a call from Chaerin. "Boss, we will be on our way in a while."   My heart starts to hammer in my chest. "Is she still worried?"   "Earlier, yes but after making up a story, she somehow calmed though she keep on asking me what you are doing in Oasis."   "Chae?" I suddenly heard Dara's voice on the background. "Is that Jiyong?"   "Ah yeah---"   "You jerk!" Now I clearly hear her voice. It seems she snatched Chaerin's phone. "Why you're not answering your phone?"   "I was doing something." Darn. I really hated to lie.   "At Oasis?"   I winced because her voice rise a bit. "I'll explain everything when you come here."   "I am expecting a good explanation."   I smiled sheepishly as I scratched the back of my head. "Yes, wifey."   After the call ended, I sigh as everyone laugh. "Oh my, you're really under the spell of our boss." Hyoni said teasingly.   I smirked. "She's definitely a witch on her own way. There's no escape."   They all laugh again. After a while, Seunghyun arrived with Bom. "So we are just in time." He said. "It seems the preparation is almost done."   She make face at me. "If Chae didn't tell you about this, you will be forever clueless again."   I grinned. "That's why I am really grateful with her and of course with you."   Seunghyun chuckled then wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Don't scold Jiyong anymore. What matters now is that they'll get married for real soon."   She sticks her tongue out to me. "As if she'll agree with this jerk." Then she hurriedly left.   "That so mean!" I heard her laughter as she entered the kitchen area then I looked at Seunghyun with worry. "What if Dara will not really agree to marry me again?" When he rolled his eyes, I smiled sheepishly. "I was just worried."   He grasped my shoulder. "There's nothing to worry."   Well, he is right. Dara is my wife already anyway. I am a fool to worry over such thing. When Chaerin sent me a message that they are near already, everyone go in hiding while I placed myself at the middle of the stage then patiently wait for Dara with pounding chest until the door burst opened and I saw how my wife got stunned to see the surrounding. As I focus my eyes on her, I saw Chaerin on the corner of my eyes entered silently with mischievous smile then hide herself somewhere as well. "Ji..." Dara said breathlessly. "What is the meaning of this?"   I grinned nervously. Red petals are scattered everywhere while different colors of balloon are hanged and I am standing at the stage while holding a bouquet of flowers. "Come here, wifey."   She blinked her eyes then slowly walk towards me until she joined me on the stage then she cleared . "What is this?"   "This is for you." I handed her the bouquet. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful person like you."   Her face flush as she accepted the bouquet. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter