The Wedding Pt 1

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

The past week or two has been emotionally exhausting. Minseo and Eunseo bombarded me with work for the wedding and dumped most of the bridesmaid duties on me. Meanwhile, at school, Jungkook would not stop trying to get my attention, but a few days ago, I guess he finally stopped. My 18th birthday seems so far away.

The wedding is right around the corner. Eunseo always has to rub it in my face whenever she can.

- 2 Days Before the Wedding -
I was almost done cooking dinner when Eunseo and Minseo strolled in.

"Oh Omma I'm so excited and nervous for the wedding!"

"Don't be darling! Everyone will see my beautiful child walk down the aisle and marry such a successful man." Minseo chuckled.

"Do you think Jungkook will love me in my dress?"

"Of course! Who would not love such a pretty girl in a big white gown"

Please, I just want all of this to be over.

- Wedding Day -
The three of us woke up early to get everything ready and headed off to the venues. Although I was  bridesmaid, I was put to work like a normal maid.

"JIYOON! ARE YOU DONE WITH THOSE FLOWERS YET?! MY FACE AND HAIR ARE UGLY! HURRY UP!" Eunseo yelled from her dressing room.

"She'll always be ugly," I sighed.

I made my way to her room and started to curl her hair. She slapped my hand back.

"! Don't ever step on my dress! Just because you can't have Jungkook doesn't mean I can't!" She vented.

"Jiyoon, if this day does not go well, you will pay for it," Minseo said from the corner. She eyed every single thing I did.

"Yes, I understand."

"Eunseo!" Eunseo's friend just popped into the room.

"JUNGKOOK JUST ARRIVED AND HE LOOKS SOOOO HANDSOME." She fangirled. My heart sank. I should be the girl he's marrying.

- Jungkook's Dressing Room -
(Reader's POV)

Jimin stepped in and saw Minhee getting everything ready for Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook just got here. Is everything ready?" Jimin asked.

"Sadly, yes. I feel so bad for Jiyoon," Minhee sighed.

Jimin walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. Minhee looked up at his face and she blushed.

"Everything will be fine. I have a feeling this day will work out for Jungkook and Jiyoon." Jimin winked at her.

"Plus, I can't wait till the day I get to see you walk down the aisle." Jimin winked again.

Flustered, Minhee quickly slapped Jimin's arm.

"Will you stop playing around. Jiyoon and Jungkook must be so heartbroken!"

"I'm not joking. I want to see you walk down the aisle to me in a beautiful dress." Jimin continued to poke at Minhee.

"Stop being such a flirt and help me out with all this stuff."

"Fine fine."

While they were setting up the groom's items, Jimin couldn't help but smile at Minhee.

- Jungkook's POV -
Well, today is it. The day my life will never be the same again.

I got to my dressing room and saw Jimin playing around with Minhee. At least they get to have some fun around here.

"Hey there maknae!" Jimin yelled.

I walked over to him followed by the rest of Bangtan. While I was getting ready, everyone felt down. They all knew how hard I've been trying to make things work with Jiyoon.

I couldn't even get to take Jiyoon out on many dates. I never got the chance to know her favorite color, her food, movie ... everything. I tried so hard to make our time together last as long as it can but Jiyoon seems so devastated by the wedding. It seemed best for her if I left her alone. Today must be so torturous for her: sitting home alone knowing that we can't be together anymore after this.

- Eunseo's Room -
(Jiyoon's POV)
A knock on the door surprised us all. I opened the door and it was the priest in charge of the whole official wedding stuff.

"Miss Eunseo, the wedding is starting. The guests have been seated. The microphones are also on so please stand by and listen for when we announce you. Please send your bridal party to the entrance. And congratulations on your big day Miss!"

"Thanks so much. I'll be waiting." Eunseo giggled.

I followed the rest of the bridal party to then entrance. The music started playing and the wedding announcer grabbed the microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman! Thank you all for coming on this special day. Let's all welcome the bride's bridesmaids!"

Eunseo's friends and I walked down the aisle. I had the most generic smile plastered on my face as I made my way to the small floral stage.

"And now, the Maid of Honor!"

Everyone clapped and cheered as Eunseo's right hand girl walked down the aisle.

"Now, let's give a big welcome to the groomsmen!"

Everyone cheered again.

- Jungkook's POV -
"Now, let's give a big welcome to the groomsmen!"

I heard all the applause as I saw Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin hyung gave me some sad looks. They made their way through the aisle and put on an energetic act for the people.

"Please welcome the groom's Best Man!"

Jimin gave me a pat on the shoulders before walking down the aisle as well.

"Now, let's all welcome the man of the night! Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I can't believe it. It's happening. I slowly walked down the aisle and gave everyone small smiles. When I looked up, I couldn't believe my eyes. Jiyoon is a bridesmaid?!