Sorry, Maybe Next Time?

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

As Jungkook was driving, his phone buzzed.

"Can you see who sent me a text babe?"

Babe? Awwhh he called me babe ^-^

I hit the home button on his phone. It was a text from his mom.

"It's from your mom."

"What did she say?"

"Uhhh it says 'Jungkook, come home soon. We need you to pick a color and theme for the wedding."

I looked at Jungkook. "Wedding? What wedding?"

His face froze.

"Oh, ummm it's a- my cousin's wedding. Yeah, she wants me to help her pick out a few things. Haha."

"Oh I see, so I guess I can't come over for dinner today?"

"I'm sorry babe, maybe I can take you next time. I'll take you to my favorite restaurant for tonight."

"Oh alright."

He quickly texted his mom and continued driving.

Throughout the whole evening, Jungkook look troubled.

"Uhhh Jungkook, are you okay? You look a little...off."

He just stared at his food for a while.

"Jungkook?"

"Huh?! Oh uhhh yeah I'm fine. You should finish your food babe, it'll get cold and not taste good anymore."

"Oh right, you should eat your food too; you barely touched it."

Something isn't right. What happened to the happy Jungkook that asked me out earlier today?

After we finished our food, he paid for dinner and drove me home. Well, he parked his car a block away from my house.

"Hey, I know how strict your mom is. I just didn't want her seeing me do this."

"Do wha-" I was interrupted as he pressed his lips against mine. He continued to kiss me and I felt his tongue trying to go into my mouth. It felt so different and I gently pushed him off of me.

"Uhhh Jungkook, don't you think we're going a tiny bit too fast for a couple who's been datinf for 6 hours?"

"Ohh right sorry babe." He turned so red omg.

"I guess I'll drive you home then. Can I get one more kiss though?"

"Haha I guess."

He quickly gave me a kiss and started his car again.

He drove me to the door.

"Goodnight my love! Sorry I couldn't take you to dinner at my house. Maybe next time okay?"

"Yeah, alright. Goodnight Jungkook. Thanks for the best day ever." ^-^

I looked up at Eunseo's window and saw a small part of her curtain split open but quickly swished shut. Hmmmmmm.

I opened the door and walked towards my room.

The next thing I know, I was thrown into Eunseo's bright, pink room.

"Where were you? Your curfew is 8pm."

"Eunseo, it's 8:05. Chill."

She shoved me a little.

"Don't tell me to chill! I know where you were. I know who you were with. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Ummmm kinda?"

She pushed me into the wall.

" don't call me stupid! Let me say this again: Jungkook is mine, not yours. He is my fiance. I will marry him. I will be his wife, the one he will spend the rest of his life with got it?! So I don't appreciate it when I see a like you spending time with my man. I suggest you back off before something happens to you. I know you're his girlfriend. I have eyes everywhere. Now get lost! And stay out of Jungkook's life while you're at it or I'll make sure you'll never see your precious little Kookie ever again!" She dragged me by my hair and threw me out of her room.
I fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Eunseo what was that sound?" Minseo called from downstairs.

"Nothing mom! I was just throwing out some trash." She smirked at me.

"Get out of my sight you man-stealing ."

I got up and slowly walked to my room while massaging all the new bruises I just got.

It's ok Jiyoon, a few more months and you'll be 18. Just hang in there.