Another Wedding?

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

- Jiyoon's POV -

I heard the door open and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged and pushed against a wall.

"Ah doctor, you're here!"

"Yes, where's the girl?"

"Ah yes! She's right over here doctor!"

I heard the doctor, I assume, walk over towards me. After some shuffling, I heard him ask, "Oh my, why happened to her? She's all beat up!"

"Oh my poor little girl. She's always throwing tantrums and fits randomly. Sometimes, when I can't control the fits, she ends up hurting herself like this! I feel so sorry for her..." Minseo faked a small sniffle.

- Reader's POV -

The doctor takes out his bag and starts shuffling around for a few things.

"Is this table sterile Ms. Kim?" The doctor asks.

"Ah yes, I made sure to clean it just like you instructed."

The doctor takes out his tools and a small plastic wrapped package and places them on the table. He hands Minseo a few sheets of paper.

"Alright Ms. Kim, I need you to sign some legal documents for me before I can start the procedure. Also, this paper here is the information on the GPS tracking chip."

Ms. Kim quickly grabs a pen and signs the paper with a huge smile.

The doctor glances at her. "You know, Ms. Kim, I've never seen a parent so happy to have me put a GPS chip inside her child..."

"Oh...I mean doctor, please don't interpret this the wrong way. I want what's best for my child and she's been so unpredictable! This tracker will definitely help me keep an eye on her so I can provide the care she needs. I really appreciate you coming out here by the way, I know it's really far from your office." 

"Alright, let's start the procedure. I am required to let you know every step I am taking Ms. Kim."

The doctor moves the table closer to Jiyoon.

"Oh doctor, I forgot to mention, Jiyoon is allergic to anesthesia." 

The doctor looks at Ms. Kim in shock. 

"She's going to feel so much pain! But I will do my best to not use anesthesia since she is allergic."

The doctor starts to pack away a few of his tools. While he's occupied, Minseo smirks at Jiyoon, waiting to see her being cut open without any painkillers. 

- Jiyoon's POV -

I can hear the conversation between Minseo and the doctor, but I couldn't comprehend what was happening. I was still too weak to open my eyes or move anything. Why did she lie about me being allergic to anesthesia? I'm not allergic to anything at all!

"Alright Ms. Kim, I'm going to sterilize Jiyoon's thigh. That is where I will make the implant."

The doctor lifted up my dress and exposed my left thigh. I felt him rub something really cold on my skin.

"Now, I shall mark where I will make the cut."

Cut? What cut? What is he doing to me?

I felt a marker touch my skin repeatedly. I start panicking and whimpering to let the doctor know I'm conscious. 

"Oh no, she's being hysterical again doctor. What should we do?" Minseo exclaims. 

I make more noises when I heard her lie.

"Well, since she has allergies, we have no choice but to have you hold her down for me."

"Perfect!" 

I felt Minseo pin me down onto the floor. 

"Hold her tightly Ms. Kim. I will start cutting now."

"No..." I muttered.

I felt the cold scalpel touch my skin.

"NOO!" I screamed. Minseo held me down even harder as I felt the scalpel cut into my skin.

The excruciating pain seemed to spread all over my body.

"STOP! PLEASE NOO!"

"Don't listen to her doctor. She's not in her right mind, poor child." 

Minseo put her face next to mine and whispered through my screams, "You're lucky Eunseo isn't home or she would hear all this ruckus. You're going to be my little servant forever and nothing will stop me!"

Beads of sweat start dripping down my face as the doctor is done cutting me. 

"Now, I will insert the chip. This might hurt even more, so please hold her tightly for me."

The doctor slips the chip into the cut he made. I can feel the chip being slipped underneath my skin. 

"AHHH PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS IT HUURTS!" He was right, this hurt even more than the cut. My screams turn into sobs when I realize he won't stop until the procedure is done. I can hear Minseo slightly sigh and giggle in between my screams. 

"Don't worry Ms. Jiyoon. It'll all be over soon. I just have to do the stitches now and you'll be all done." 

The doctor pushes my skin together and pricks me with the surgical needle. I can feel each prick and the thread sliding in and out of my skin. I have no more strength to scream or squirm. I just lay there, helpless, weak, and whimper throughout the rest of the procedure. 

- Reader's POV -

The doctor finishes the last stitch and the procedure is done. He cleans and packs his tools while Minseo carelessly releases Jiyoon. Weakened from the whole ordeal, Jiyoon just flops onto the floor, breathing heavily. 

"Ok Ms. Kim, everything is done. Just follow the instructions and the GPS chip should be working as soon as you activate it."

"Oh thank you so much doctor! Here is the payment we agreed on. I'll let you know if there are any issues that come up later." Minseo says with a huge smile plastered on her face.

The doctor takes the payment and leaves the bright room. 

Minseo stays for a little while to examine Jiyoon and activates the chip. She taps her fingers on Jiyoon's left thigh. Right on the spot where the chip has been inserted. Jiyoon whimpers one more time. 

"Perfect. You stay here, not that you can go anywhere anyways, but let's see what your boyfriend will say to his marriage with Eunseo." Minseo gently kicks Jiyoon and leaves her alone in the room. 

- At Jungkook's House -

"Oh Unnie, it's you!" Jungkook's mom says as she opens the door.

"Yes, is Jungkook here dear? I need to talk to him." Minseo tells Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh yes, do you want me to call him down?"

"No, it's fine. I can go to his room if that's fine with you."

"Of course! Just be sure to knock on his door."

"Great, thanks!"

Minseo walks up the stairs towards Jungkook's room. She knocks on his door and watches the door swing open.

Jungkook's face went from a blank face to a completely sour expression.

"Glad to see you too Jungkook, my son!"

"I'm not your son you witch!"

"Now now, that's not how you speak to your wife's mother."

"Last time I checked, I don't have a wife."

"Oh but you will, in two weeks."

Jungkook's eye popped open.

"Excuse me??"

Minseo pulls out the photos of the beaten Jiyoon on her phone.

"That's right. You're going to marry my daughter in two weeks. This time...(shows Jungkook the pictures) you won't be pulling any stunts like you did last time."

Jungkook's eyes widened again and grabbed Minseo's phone. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

"It's not nice to scream but let's just say, if you don't go through with this wedding, Jiyoon will be ten times worse than this," Minseo smirked.

"You !"

"I'll see you at the wedding in 2 weeks Jungkook! Bye!" Minseo struts her way out of his room. 

Jungkook falls to the floor with the pictures of Jiyoon's injuries flashing through his mind. The sight of the girl he loves in pain made him hurt even more. He couldn't be there to protect her, like her promised.

"Jiyoon...please forgive me. I have to say I do...for you..." 

Tears stream down Jungkook's face as he hears the front door close. He pulls out the locket he was planning on giving Jiyoon later today as more tears fall from his eyes.