You're Under Arrest

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

"Ms. Kim, some guys broke into your house and went to the room with the girl!" 

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU LET THEM BREAK IN?! WHO WERE THEY?!"

"I...I think I heard one of the guys say 'Jungkook'..."

"Damn it ... I can't call the cops on him ... Boys, I want you to file a police report on 6 men for me"

"Yes ma'am!"

------------------The Next Day----------------------

Minseo storms into the house and push asides the two guards. She makes her way to the room where Jiyoon is locked in and finds the lock on the floor.

Huffing in anger, she barges into the room and charges at Jiyoon.

"YOU CALLED THEM DIDN'T YOU?! HOW DID YOU DO IT?!" Minseo yelled at the poor girl while slapping her.

"I swear ... I didn't do anything ... p-please ... stop hitting m-me..." Jiyoon was shielding herself with her arms. After experiencing what the guards did to her when she got locked in, she didn't want more human contact.

"Hah! I can't afford to hit you right now. If you show up to the airport covered in bruises, they'll suspect me." 

Minseo harshly grabs Jiyoon's arm and drags her out of the white room. She pushes Jiyoon into the guards' arms.

"Take her to the car! We're going to the airport now!"

"But ma'am, your flight isn't until tomorrow..."

"I said get in the car now!"

Jungkook's House

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Eunseo calls while running down the stairs. 

"What?!"

Eunseo walks up to Jungkook with her phone in her hand.

"You need to go to the airport now!"

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook annoyed at his soon-to-be ex-wife interrupting his plans to take Jiyoon back once and for all.

"I just got off the phone with my mom. They're headed to Incheon Airport right now."

Jungkook snaps is head in her direction and gets off the couch quickly. He grabs her by the shoulders and shakes her.

"You said her flight is tomorrow!"

"I know! She just -"

"Then why is she headed there now?!"

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU! I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BUT PLEASE, I'M TRYING TO HELP! So please, listen to me Jungkook..."

Jungkook stares at her for a few seconds before loosening up and sitting back down. 

"I'm ... sorry. Go on," Jungkook instructed her.

"My mom knows you guys broke into her house yesterday. She wants your precious little girlfriend out of here now."

Jungkook bolts out of the house with his car keys.

"I'm going to Jin hyung's!" Jungkook speeds off leaving Eunseo alone at the house, as always.

"Jungkook? What's up?" Jin is heard over Jungkook's phone call in the car.

"Jiyoon is leaving right now. Call everyone. We need to go now! I'm on my way to your place!"

"Oh my!! Got it maknae!"

Incheon Airport/Jiyoon's POV

Minseo gently shoves me towards terminal 3 of the airport. I frantically looks around, looking for someone or something that can help me escape. Jungkook thinks we're leaving tomorrow! At this rate ... I might actually get exiled to Canada by my step-mother...

"Make a scene and I'll plant a fake bomb and drugs on you. Got it?!" I nod. That last thing I want now is TSA arresting me.

Minseo and I are sitting in the waiting area for our flight.

"Attention passengers! Flight B134340 from Korea to Canada will be boarding in 5 minutes. Please make sure way to Terminal 3 Gate 22 with you passports and boarding passes in hand. Thank you."

Back to Jungkook/Jungkook's POV

"Hurry hyung drive faster! The flight takes off in 10 minutes!" I rush Hoseok.

"I'm going as fast as I can! We'll be there soon okay?!"

The van pulls up to the airport and I dash in, sprinting to their boarding gate.

"Jiyoon! Jiyoon!" I call out to the crowd of strangers. Security starts coming for me. . Keep running Jungkook, we gotta find her!

"Sir stop running!"

I ignore them and run even faster, eventually jumping past TSA checkpoints. 

"Stop that guy! He could have a bomb!" One of the TSA agents yelled at the security.

I keep running, faster and faster, sweeping my eyes across the signs for gate 22.

Gate 20, 21, FOUND IT!

"JIYOON! JIYOON STOP!"

I see her in line waiting to board the plane. Her eyes are on the ground and Minseo is right behind her, whispering things into her ear.

"JIYOON IT'S ME! I'M HERE!" Jiyoon gets to the front of the line and hesitantly hands over her papers.

"JIYOOOON!" She heard me!

"Jungkook?!"

I run up to the agent handling the passports and tickets.

"Miss, don't let Jiyoon board the plane! She is being forced on this flight!"

Minseo pushes her way to the front.

"Don't believe him! He's my daughter's crazy ex-boyfriend! We're trying to get away from him!" I see her grab Jiyoon's arms and pull up her sleeves.

"You see these bruises?! He gave them to my poor daughter! She deserves better! So hurry up and get her on the plane!" How. Dare. She!

"NO DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE GAVE JIYOON THOSE BRUISES!"

"Ahhhhh! Look at him lying again! Please hurry with that computer of yours!" Minseo continues to rush the agent.

The confused agent finally takes Jiyoon and Minseo's papers and starts scanning the boarding passes. Panicking, I quickly grab Jiyoon's arm and pull her towards me.

"STOP! YOU IN THE BLACK JACKET! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" , the cops are here. I slowly raise my hands above my head. Jiyoon looks at me with scared and worried eyes. Tears are threatening to fall.

Minseo makes her way to me. "You've done it this time my dear son-in-law. You'll be in jail, never see your beloved princess ever again. Also ... I'll have Eunseo file for divorce while you're locked up and take all your assets," she whispered and smirked in my face. She drags Jiyoon back with her to the entrance of the gate.

I feel the cops take my arms down and putting them in hand cuffs.

"Officer please listen to me ... I'm Jeon Jungkook. I filed police reports and missing person's report for Park Jiyoon. That's her right there. She can't board that plane!"

"Don't listen to him officers! He's crazy!"

"Uhmm I'm sorry ma'am but there seems to be a problem..." I hear the flight agent say. I look up at her confused face. Minseo huffs out again and slams her hands on the counter.

"What problem?!"

"It says here that Park Jiyoon is not allowed to leave the country. You are blocked as well ma'am..."

"WHAT?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!"

"Everyone stop!" The officer uncuffs me.

"I just confirmed the identity of Mr. Jeon. I'm going to have to check those passports Miss." He motioned for the agent to hand over the papers. She complies. After reading through the documents and comparing to some files he had with him, he looks up at Jiyoon softly.

"Ms. Park, please go to Mr. Jeon."

"NO! Don't you dare go back to him!" Ignoring Minseo, Jiyoon runs to me. I get to finally hug her!

"Kim Minseo, you're under arrest for the kidnapping of Park Jiyoon!" The officer exclaimed. The other officers come running behind her to handcuff her and take her away.

"NO STOP! YOU CAN'T ARREST ME! THERE'S NO PROOF! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" Ignoring all of her screaming the officers take her out of the airport. The head officer makes his way to Jiyoon and I.

"We're sorry for what happened Mr. Jeon. Next time though, please don't run from security like that. Ms. Park, I'm glad you are safe now." He bowed at us. He turns to the agent and instructs her to continue business as usual. He leaves with the other officers.

"Jungkook...you did it," Jiyoon cries. I hug her so tight that she had to tap me to let go.

Wiping off the tears from her face, I say, "I'm sorry I had to take so long! Let's go home shall we?"

She smiles and nods at me. While holding her, I walk her out of the airport, where Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin are waiting for us.