Our Cinderella Story

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

I remember how my life changed. It all started when I was five years old. My name is Park Jiyoon. When I was a young child, I was showered with love from both my biological parents. I attended the best schools in Seoul and received a really good education. One day when I was five years old, I remember hearing my parents argue about something. I was too young to understand what they were arguing about but it sounded really bad. A month later, I remembered the face of my mother with tears threatening to fall as she waved goodbye to me. I never saw her again. Once in a while I would receive her letters, but they've stop coming in. About a year later, my father married a woman. Her name is Kim Minseo, her daughter's name is Kim Eunseo. They were both very classy and generous towards me. I thought my life would finally be filled with happiness again, but I was wrong. My life changed again, drastically. When I was fifteen, my father divorced my stepmother and abandoned our family without a goodbye. After my father left, my stepmother and sister changed into their real personalities: snobby and straight up y.

Eunseo was like the queen of Hanseong High School. She had a pretty face but her personality was really ugly. Every girl was scared of messing with her and getting in her way. If she wanted something, she got it. It seemed like everyone bowed down to her.

My step mother forced all the chores on me. She would always buy the most expensive dresses I've ever seen and makes me clean them. They were one of the most tedious tasks I've ever had in my life. I had to make sure nothing gets damaged or she'll rip my head off.

I wasn't allowed to go out and hang out with friends, I never went to parties, I never received an allowance, I had no social life outside of school, and I was forced to do the chores of my step family. They lived the life of luxury while I worked my off just to have a house to live in. While they went to their parties and little gatherings, I stayed home cleaning the house, doing the laundry, or something else involving cleaning. I hate my father for leaving me with them.

I kept thinking "It's okay, in three years, I'll be eighteen and I'll be able to leave them. Just three more years." I never knew my life would have another change. It was the best change I could ever have after having to deal with a step family who doesn't see me as family, but as a their little maid.

My life took a big turn when I was 17. I'm 21 now, living happily away from my step mother and sister, living in my own house without endless chores. My life changed once again.

It all changed when I met him and his group of friends.

It all changed when I met Jeon Jungkook.

This is the story of how he changed my life. This is our Cinderella story.