You're Dead

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

Recap: 

- Jiyoon's POV -

*Ding ding*

Oh? It's a text from Minseo?

"Come to my place. I need you to take some things back to Eunseo for me."

-------------------------

I walked upstairs to Eunseo's room to let her know I'll be out for a while.

knock knock knock

"What do you want?!"

"Umm Eunseo, I'm heading to your mom's house so I'll be out for a while."

"And why the are you going back there?"

"I was told to bring some things back over here. I'm leaving now so bye."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I went to my room to get dressed. Since I had no car to drive and Eunseo would never let me touch her car, I took out my phone and called Jimin.

"Hello Jiyoon?"

"Hey Jimin, I need some help."

"Is everything okay?! Did Eunseo do something to you?" He asked with a worried voice.

"No no I just need to go back to her mom's house to pick up some stuff."

"Oh ... okay I'll be there soon."

"Thanks Jimin!"

About five minutes later, Jimin pulled up in front of the house and I walked towards his car.

"Thanks for taking me Jimin!"

"No problem but ... will you be okay? I know they don't treat you well. Do you want me to go into her house with you?"

"No it's fine, I doubt anything will happen. I'll call you when I'm done so you can pick me up."

"Sounds good. Well, we're here. Be careful Jiyoon."

"Thanks again!"

I got out of his car and waved goodbye before walking towards the entrance of my old home. Before my finger even touched the doorbell, the door swung open with Minseo right behind it.

"You're finally here! What took you so long huh?!"

"I came over as soon as I could. Now, what did you want me to take back?"

Minseo glared at me for a moment before a creepy smile took over her face.

"Come in then, and hurry!"

She slammed the door shut the moment I walked in.

"Why do you have five locks on your door?" I asked her.

"I ... well ... you never know when someone may attack me," she stuttered. 

"Okaay..."

We walked towards the back of the house. Strange. I never remembered anything being kept back here before.

"It's through this door," Minseo pointed towards a strange white door.

"Go in first and start packing the stuff, I need to grab some water," she demanded before walking away.

I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. Wait a minute ... this room looks really familiar. It's all white with bright lights shining everywhere.

Suddenly, I hear someone running behind me so I turned around to see who it was.

I see Minseo charging towards me. The next thing I knew, I was falling down the stairs into the bright, white room. 

I laid on the floor in pain while Minseo locked the room. 

"So ... I believe you know this room don't you?" Minseo sneered.

"Wh-wh-what are you do-doing?"

Minseo continued to walk towards me, backing me up against a wall.

"Eunseo tells me that Jungkook has been spending awfully a lot of time with you? Tell me, is that true?"

"I ... I was just running errands but Jungkook insisted on coming with me."

Minseo slapped me across my face.

"LIES! YOU'RE STEALING HIM FROM MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!"

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my thigh. I let out a loud scream and looked down. To my horror, my thigh is bleeding. Minseo was standing over me with a bloody knife.

"I guess I have no choice but to get rid of you forever. You're dead." Minseo smiled.

She throws her arm back as I kept my eyes on that knife. No, no, please. I can't die now!

Minseo stabs me in the stomach over and over again. 

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!"

"NOT" -stab-

"UNTIL" -stab-

"YOU'RE" -stab-

"DEAD!" -stab- 

My screams start to weaken as I fall over into a pool of my own blood.

- Eunseo's POV -

My phone suddenly rang. Why is Jimin calling me? He never calls me...

"Hello Jimin?"

"Eunseo what did your mom need to bring to you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jiyoon told me that she's over at your mom's house to pick up some stuff for you. It's been a while now and she still hasn't asked for a ride back."

"I don't remember anything about bringing over my stuff. I have all my stuff here..."

"Oh no ... I'm going back to check on her!" 

Oh no. What if my mom did something to her and Jimin finds out? I can't let him find out!

"NO!" I quickly told Jimin.

"What?!"

"I mean ... I'll go and check. Maybe I did forget something there."

"It's fine, I'll head over there and check."

"I said it's okay, I'll go Jimin."

"...fine..."

I quickly grabbed my keys and rushed to my car. I gotta hurry in case Jimin is still heading over.

I speed my way over to my old home and ran to the front door. I put my keys into the lock. It unlocked but the door won't open for some reason. I ran towards the fence for my backyard and hopped over it. I grabbed the hidden spare key for the back door and ran into the house.

I ran by a white door that I don't remember ever seeing. I stopped when I heard screams coming from that room. 

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" That souds like ... Jiyoon!

I burst through the door and saw my mom stabbing Jiyoon over and over again.

I heard my mom yell "NOT UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD" and stabbing her after each word. 

Jiyoon was laying in her blood all helpless. I was mortified. I ran down the stairs.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!!"

I don't know what got into me but I threw myself in front of Jiyoon before my mom could stab her again.

My mom was too fast and she slashed my arm with the knife. I let out a scream and my mom dropped the knife.

"OH MY GOD SWEETIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Why? Why are you stabbing her?" Tears slid down my face from fear and the pain in my arm.

"I'm getting rid of her for you so you can finally have Jungkook all to yourself! Now move so I can finish her off!"

"NO!" I moved closer to Jiyoon to shield her.

"Eunseo why? I thought you wanted her gone!"

"I do but don't kill her! I never wanted someone to die for this!" I cried and begged my mom. I can't be tied with murder. Jungkook will definitely avoid me forever if he ever finds out.

"Please mom, don't do this." 

There was a long pause and Jiyoon let out a weak gasp for air.

"FINE!" My mom dials for someone on her phone and tells them to come over right away.

My mom left the room to clean the blood off of her.

I quickly turned around and applied pressure to Jiyoon's wounds.

"I ... I'm so sorry!" I sobbed

"I never wanted you to die ... I just wanted Jungkook's attention! Please stay awake!"

Jiyoon was nodding in and out of consciousness. Nonononono she's losing a lot of blood!

Someone shoves me aside.

It's a doctor!

"What happened here?! How did she end up like this?!"

"I don't know!" My mom said.

"I came down here because of some screaming and see my two girls stabbed!"

The doctor rushed to care for Jiyoon and within an hour, he closed all her wounds and stopped the bleeding.

"I'm going to have to take her with me and restore her blood supply."

The doctor carried Jiyoon off and that was the last I saw of her for a while. My mom took care of my wound and took me back home. Whenever one of Jungkook's buddies came to check up on Jiyoon, I told them she caught a bad cold and was resting. It took Jiyoon a month and a half to fully recover. 

Once Jiyoon was able to function normally again, I went straight to her room. 

She looked alarmed when I pushed the door open.

"Don't worry, I'll start the chores when I wash up," Jiyoon muttered.

"You can do that in a bit. I wanted to have a little talk."

"Oh. Umm okay." Jiyoon sat back down in her bed.

"Listen here! I saved your ing life so you owe me a big favor." 

Jiyoon's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Glad you're listening you husband stealing . If you want a peaceful life in this house from now on, you better not tell anyone about what happened understood?!"

Jiyoon just blinked.

"Good. Now start your chores! You're a month and a half behind! The house is disgusting!"

- Reader's POV -

Meanwhile, Minseo is at home sitting in front of her laptop typing away. She let out another one of her creepy smiles before sipping on her tea. 

"If I can't kill you, I'll get rid of you another way."