Punishment

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

- Jiyoon's POV - 

"PARK JIYOON! I FINALLY FOUND YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL!"

I felt a strong arm grab my arm and pulled me away from Jungkook. I look at who grabbed me; it was Minseo and behind her was Eunseo. Eunseo smirked at me and quickly put on a crying face. She ran over to Jungkook and hugged him. 

"Oh Kookie-oppa I finally found you! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why did you let her take you away from me? I was so worried about you!" Eunseo said between sobs.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jungkook shouted while pushing her off of him.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Don't. Call. Me. Your. Oppa!" Jungkook ran towards me and tried to pull me back to him, but Minseo pushed me back even further.

"What do you think you're doing Jungkook with my daughter Jungkook?!" 

Did she just call me her daughter???????

Jungkook's eyes became huge and I can tell he's fuming mad. 

"Daughter? Daughter?! You forced her to be your personal maid! You don't let her do anything except work and school! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!" 

Minseo gave me a death glare and muttered, "You told him our secret didn't you?!" 

Before I could say anything, she gave me a really creepy smile and said, "I'll teach you how to be an obedient maid when I get home!"

I wanted to run back into Jungkook's arms so much right now but Minseo has her hand gripped so tightly around my wrist. I think I can feel my circulation being cut off from my hand. She pushed me into Eunseo and Eunseo started dragging me away. 

"Let me go!"

"Let her go!" Jungkook shouted while trying to run after me.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are staying here with me!" I see Minseo walk up to Jungkook and slap him in the face.

"Eunseo let me go!" 

"You think I'll ever do that ?! YOU RUINED MY WEDDING! Jungkook was so close to being mine but you ruined everything! I can't wait until my mom punishes you at home!"

She pushed me into the car and slammed it shut. Then, out of nowhere, Minseo jumps into the driver's seat and drives us to the airport.

"C'mon we're going back to Seoul!" They continued to drag me into the airport.

- Back in Seoul - 

We're back at the house.

"Eunseo, didn't you say you have plans with your friends or something?" Minseo asked.

"Oh yeah! I was supposed to go hang out with the girls today! I'll see ya later mom!"

Eunseo left the house and I was alone with the wicked witch.

"You better wish for your life dear girl. You ruined my daughter's wedding. I told you if something happens at the wedding, you're responsible for it." She started walking towards me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I tried backing away but Minseo managed to grab me. I see her take out a white cloth from her pocket and she smothered it in my face. I tried holding my breath and wriggling away as much as I could but she was too strong. I eventually had to give in a take a deep breath. My vision started to blur and everything went black.

- A few hours later -

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was pounding from whatever Minseo put on that cloth. Where am I?

I looked around and there was nothing in the room. It was all white. There's no clock or windows, just a bright white light to illuminate the whole room. I hear a door open and close along with some footsteps.

"Ah, you're finally awake darling," Minseo giggled.

"Where am I?"

"I don't know. You tell me." She just smiled at me. What the is she planning here?

"How long was I knocked out for?" 

"That's for you to find out," she giggled again.

"Can you at least tell me the date and time?"

"No can do. But I will tell you this: you're about to suffer for ruining my wedding!"

"Your wedding?!"

"That's right. Without this marriage, I'll be poor soon. I can't have that. Seeing Eunseo goes crazy about Jungkook gave me such a great idea. Since he's rich and his family owns a very successful business, why not have the two marry each other. His mother was on board with the idea. Everything was going perfect, but you, you little had to go and ruin all my plans!"

She slapped me on both sides of my face. I could feel the stinging pattern of her hand form on my cheeks.

"I'm going to punish you for each time you went against me. 1: Eunseo told me you snuck out to that party and seduced Jungkook. (kicks Jiyoon down) 2: you went to another party to seduce Jungkook again! (punches Jiyoon's face) 3: you tried to stop the wedding by meeting his mother! (kicks Jiyoon again, this time in the stomach) 4: you enchanted Jungkook to say 'I don't' and ruined the whole wedding! (endless beating)"

With each hit she threw at me, I felt my strength drain quicker and quicker. Jungkook...please save me. Tears started to stream down my face as I lay on the floor. I'm so weak that I can't move any parts of my body at all. I taste blood in my mouth and bruises forming from all the punches.

Minseo nudged me with her foot. "So, tell me, who is Jungkook?"

"My...boy...friend," I struggled through each breath.

"WRONG!" She slapped me again.

"You're going to serve my daughter and her husband for as long as you're breathing. Your ultimate punishment is having to serve him while seeing him married to another girl!" She cackled. 

"You can't do that!" I shouted with all my remaining strength, but I regretted that instantly. 

"Oh but I can! You're my servant, I can do anything to you!" She pulled out her phone and started taking pictures/videos of me.

"Let's see what your precious Jungkook will say after I show him these!"

Once Jungkook sees those pictures, he'll come flying to save me. She can't keep me here forever. My eyelids became heavy and my eyes forced themselves shut, but I could still hear everything that was happening.

I heard Minseo dial someone on her phone.

"Hello? Doctor? Yes hello! I'm ready for you to come over now. Yes, she just had another fit, please hurry before she starts another one. Okay thank you doctor!" 

I felt her touch my face. "Haha, you're going to be under my watch forever."