Hospital

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

Jungkook's POV

I help Jiyoon into the van and buckle her seat belt for her.

"Welcome back Jiyoon!!!" Everyone cheered for her once she settled in her seat.

"Thanks for everything guys! I would be on my way to Canada right now if it weren't for all of you," she tearily thanked the hyungs.

"Of course! We'll do anything for Jungkook's girl!" Jimin chimed in with his eye smile.

"Let's get you home Jiyoon!" I gently say to her.

"I can't wait," she giggles back at me.

During the car ride, Jiyoon kept shivering. "Are you okay Jiyoon?"

"Yeah ... I'm just a little cold and sleepy ..."

I take off my jacket and cover her with it. She leans her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you when we're home."

Jiyoon fell asleep for the rest of the car ride. After the van was parked outside of my house, all the hyungs jumped out. I carefully turn to Jiyoon, who is still sleeping, and gently tap her.

"Wake up Jiyoon." No movement. Hmmm, maybe I need to use a little more force. I slowly move her heavy head off my shoulder and shake her for a bit.

"Jiyoon? Wake up! We're home..." Still no movement... What's going on? She's not a deep sleeper; she should have woken up by now. I quickly hold the back of my hand up against her forehead. It was very cold. I try shaking her some more but she just limps over to the side.

I scramble out of the van and dash into the house. I frantically look for my car keys and run back out the door.

"JUNGKOOK, WHAT'S WRONG?!" Namjoon hyung shouted.

"GOTTA TAKE JIYOON TO THE HOSPITAL! I'LL CALL YOU GUYS IN A BIT!"

I jump back into the van and carefully take Jiyoon out of the van. I put her in my car and buckle her up before hopping into the driver's seat. 

We pull up to the hospital and check Jiyoon in. I'm sitting in waiting room when the receptionist calls Jiyoon's name. I rush over to the counter.

"Hello sir, are you with Miss Park Jiyoon?"

"Yes, I am."

"Can I have your name sir?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"And how are you related to Miss Park?"

"I'm her boyfriend." The receptionist types something into her computer.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon, you are now an authorized visitor for Miss Park. The doctor just finished examining her. You may head up to her room right now and Dr. Lee will explain to you her diagnosis."

She hands me a card with Jiyoon's room information on it.

"Thank you very much!" I rush up to her room and find her sleeping in her bed. There is an IV drip attached to her along with all the other standard hospital equipment hooked up to her. I pull a chair and sit by her bed. I hold onto her hand. Thank goodness she feels warm again.

After a few minutes, three knocks came from the door. A doctor walks in.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Jeon. I am Dr. Lee." Dr. Lee held his hand out. I shake it.

"Yes, I'm Jungkook. Will Jiyoon be okay doctor?"

"Yes she is fine. We ran a few tests on her and she just seems to have passed out from malnourishment, stress, and fatigue. With some rest and proper meals, she'll gain back all her strength and energy."

"That's good to hear!"

"Please stay with her until she wakes up. When she does, press that button and a nurse will come prepare and discharge her from the hospital. The nurse should also give you papers with Miss Park's diagnosis and treatment instructions."

"Thank you so much doctor!" I bow to him.

"It's my pleasure. Take care of yourself and Miss Park."

"Thank you, I will." I shake his hand again before he leaves the room. I sit back down in the chair and look at Jiyoon.

My poor princess. I'm going to make those two pieces of pay for what they did to Jiyoon!

"Jungkook?" Jiyoon's hand gently squeezes mine.

"Jiyoon!" I grip onto her hand tighter and quickly kiss her on the cheek.

"What happened to me?"

"You passed out. The doctor says you're malnourished and fatigued."

"Oh okay. What about everything that happened in the airport?" She slowly props herself up on the bed. I give her body some support as she pushes herself up.

"The police arrested Minseo and Eunseo. I reported them to the police before I got to the airport."

Jiyoon lets out a sigh of relief and relaxes. "Thank goodness they're locked up." She smiles at me.

"I know. They still have to go to trial though. Will you be able to testify?"

"Of course! I want them locked up for good!"

"Okay. First, let's get you discharged so we can go home." I grab the button and press it. A few moments later, a nurse comes in.

"Hello, Miss Park. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay."

"That's good to hear. Let me go ahead and remove all the equipment attached to you and I'll check your vitals."

Jiyoon nods at the nurse while he starts removing the IV needle from her. After unhooking her from everything, he checks her vitals and types into the computer.

"Here is Dr. Lee's diagnosis for Miss Park along with care instructions. Please make sure she gets a lot of rest and food." The nurse hands me some papers.

"Thanks. I'll definitely care for her."

"You're free to go Miss Park. Take care you two!"

We both thank her as he leaves the room. I help Jiyoon get out of her bed. She holds onto my arm as I lead her out of the hospital and back to my car. We arrive back at our house and go inside.

Everyone rushes towards us asking Jiyoon if she's okay.

"I'm fine everyone," she giggles.

"Doctor says I need some rest and proper meals though."

"I'll make you a nice bowl of ramen with extra veggies!" Jin shouts and runs off to the kitchen.

I take Jiyoon's hand and lead her towards my bedroom.

"I'll take Jiyoon to get some rest."

*ding dong*

"Who's that?" Jimin questions and opens the door.

I turn to Jiyoon and tell her to carefully get in bed. She nods before I head back downstairs to see who's at the door.

"Officer I don't understand..." I hear Jimin say. I reach the front door and interrupt.

"Hello Officer, what's going on?"

"Is this the residence of Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes..."

"I am here to arrest Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. I came here because we were told they frequently visit your home."

"Why are they being arrested?"

"We received a report that these 6 men were caught breaking and entering into someone's house. They made a huge mess and a lot of damages. They are also being arrested for kidnapping." Crap. Minseo must have reported them to the police.

"Please come with me already! This is already taking too long!" The officer demands impatiently.

"Fine. Hyungs, I'm sorry for dragging you in this mess. I'll do something about it."

The 6 of them look back at me proudly.

"Don't worry maknae, we did this to help you. We'll go to the police station." Namjoon pats my shoulder. They all walk out of my house except for Jin hyung.

"Don't worry about us Jungkook. By the way, I just finished the ramen in time for Jiyoon. Make sure she eats all of it. We'll all see you soon!" Jin hugs me and walks out as well.

What am I gonna do? I have to take care of Jiyoon and break my hyungs out of jail... It's my fault they're in this mess.