I Do

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait everyone! I've been buried in assignments recently and I finally have some extra time to write a new chapter. It is currently 54 minutes before BTS's comeback and I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!! okie enjoy the chapter c:

- 2 Weeks Later  - (3rd Person POV)

Minseo makes her way up the stairs towards Jiyoon's room with a first aid kit. She opens the door to find Jiyoon laying in her bed.

"YAH! At least sit up in bed when someone visits your room! Such an ungrateful child!" She yelled at Jiyoon.

Jiyoon slowly props herself up in bed. The scar from where the doctor inserted the GPS chip is still a little sensitive.

Minseo throws Jiyoon's blankets off of her to reveal the scar. 

"Does it still hurt?" Minseo asked.

"Just a little." Jiyoon murmured back.

"Tsk tsk tsk, stand up and walk right now." Minseo commands with her arms crossed and staring intensely at Jiyoon. 

She slowly moves out of bed and stands up while holding onto her bedpost for support.

"Why are you standing there?! I SAID WALK!"

A tear slowly trails down Jiyoon's face as she slowly walks across the room towards Minseo. Once she reaches Minseo, she's greeted by a harsh slap.

"Tomorrow is the wedding. Don't you dare ruin it again. I don't want to see any tears or hear any noise from you. Just stand where you're supposed to stand, do what you're supposed to do, and behave. If anything happens again, you'll go through a tougher punishment than what you got two weeks ago. Do you understand me?"

Jiyoon nodded while looking down at the floor. Minseo slaps the other side of her face.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes, yes I do..." 

"Good, now use this kit to clean up the area. When you're done, come down and help with the wedding preparations." 

Minseo tossed to kit at Jiyoon and left the room in a blink of an eye.

- Jiyoon's POV -

I wiped the tears from my face as I looked down at the kit. I sat down on my bed and slowly tended to the scar. It healed nicely so the scar is not too visible. I took out some rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad. I cleaned the area before applying the cream the doctor gave me. The pain is not bothersome anymore so I can finally walk.

I get up to put away the first aid kit. I walked by my window when I noticed a small package resting on the window pane. I open window and take the package. It has my name on it. I wonder how Minseo didn't see this when she was in here.

It was a cream colored jewelry box with a teal ribbon and a beautiful matching flower tied on it. The tag read "To My Jiyoon". 

(Something like ^)

(Something like ^)

I opened the box and a small note fell out. I picked up the letter and read what was in it:

"Jiyoon, I know that the wedding tomorrow will be painful for both of us. Please take my gift to you as a reminder that I will always love you and no one else will replace you. 

Wait for me Jiyoon. I promise I will get the two of us out of this mess. 

Please wait for me. I love you.

- Jungkook"

Inside the box was a stunning necklace. In the center was a small heart-shaped diamond. I heard something inside the necklace click and it popped open. 

The necklace has 2 pictures of us together. They were taken from the different dates we went on. Tears started forming because with the way things are now, we'll probably never be able to be together like that ever again...

"JIYOON! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CLEAN A CUT? GET DOWN HERE NOW! YOU HAVE WORK TO DO!"

I quickly stashed the gift under my loose floor board underneath my bed and rushed downstairs.

- Day of the 2nd Wedding; Jiyoon's POV -

"Jiyoon wake up! Today's the wedding!" Eunseo barged into my room at 5 AM.

She grabbed me by the collar of my pajamas and looked me right in the eyes.

"If you do anything funny again like last time, this will be your last day breathing. Got it?"

I nodded. She let go and dashed out of my room. I let out a big sigh. My birthday is next week. I'll be 18 and I can finally escape from these crazy people. I already arranged to live with Minhee until I can find a place to live by myself.

I got out of bed to get ready. I took a quick shower, put on a nice floral dress, and did some light makeup. We all headed out and the driver drove us to one of the Jeon's mansions. 

On the ride there, Minseo threw a bag at my face. 

"Oops, forgot to look at your ugly face. Anyways, that's your bridesmaid dress. Put it on once you get to the Jeon's home," Minseo smirked at me.

She then turned around to look at me in my eyes, just like how Eunseo did this morning.

"Also, I expect you to be on your best behavior today. Do you understand me?" She muttered dangerously. 

"Yes step mother."

Minseo glared at me.

"I mean Minseo."

She slowly turned back to her seat just as we pulled up to the driveway.

Minseo made me stay behind to unload all the stuff Eunseo and Minseo brought for the wedding and bring them into the mansion. 

I started bringing in the heavy luggages filled with Eunseo's several wedding outfits and makeup closet. I was struggling on the way to the mansion until I felt the weight being lifted off my arms. I looked at who helped me.

"Hey Jiyoon," Jungkook greeted. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I smiled back at him.

"Thanks but I can take it in myself."

"No no, I want to help you. You suffered so much already, I don't want you to exhaust yourself."

Jungkook started walking into his home. I saw Minseo come out of nowhere and she yanked me away from him.

"I told you to be on your best behavior!"

"He was just helping me carry the luggage!" I argued.

"The groom shouldn't be working on his wedding day. How dare you ask him for help!"

"It's not like he wants to get married anyways!" I dashed towards to rest of the boxes before Mrs. Jeon called Minseo inside the mansion. 

After half an hour, I finally carried the last box into the house. I set down the boxes with the other boxes. I looked up to the second floor to see Jungkook looking down at the wedding setup with a blank face. He was already wearing his white tux shirt. (Imagine the top half of the outfit JK wore on the Run episode where BTS were baristas) He turned his head towards me and we made eye contact. 

I panicked and quickly walked away. 

"Wait Jiyoon!" I heard him call out to me.

"Ah Jungkook, I found you! Come on, we have to go get the other stuff ready for later!" I heard his mom say. 

I looked back to see Jungkook walking away with his mother. 

- 2 Hours Later -

It's time for the wedding to start. Just like last time, the MCs of the wedding announced everyone who walked down the aisle. The set up was almost identical to the first wedding. 

"Let's welcome the star of tonight! The bride, Eunseo!" 

While everyone was clapping and cheering, Jungkook kept looking at me even though he was supposed to look at Eunseo. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Minseo giving me the death glare.

Jungkook turned his attention back to Eunseo because it was time for the vows. Eunseo went first. Her vow was full of fake stories about how her and Jungkook got together. Jungkook's annoyed expression said it all. When it came to Jungkook's turn, he just said the generic vow.

"Do you, Kim Eunseo, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?" The MC asked.

"Yes I do!"

"And Jungkook, do you take Eunseo to be your wife?"

Once again, Jungkook looked passed Eunseo and into my eyes. He took a deep breath before saying "I do."

"You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

This is the end of us. We'll never be able to be together again. 

Jungkook turned Eunseo at an angle and gave her a cold kiss. At the angle, the audience couldn't see that Jungkook only kissed Eunseo on the cheek. Eunseo looked very disappointed, but once they turned back to audience she put on a small smile.

Jungkook and Eunseo walked down the aisle together as a couple. 

- Jungkook's POV -

I walked down the aisle with Eunseo linked to my arm. I looked straight ahead with a blank face. 

I'm so sorry Jiyoon. I wish I could run away with you again. After seeing those photos of you beaten up, I had to say I do. I had to do it to save you. But I promise, that I will break the two of us out of this and we can be our own happy couple together. Wait for me Jiyoon, please. 

- Jiyoon's POV -

After the guests left to the wedding reception venue, Minseo pulled me aside again. 

"I'm surprised. I thought you would pull a stunt again like last time."

I sighed. "Why would I ever do that?"

"Maybe it's because you're an ungrateful little who goes around seducing my daughter's husband!" 

"Jungkoook was with me first! You're the one who is stealing him from me!" 

A sharp slap hit my face. At this point, I don't even feel the pain anymore. I'm so used to this for the past few years. I just have to wait for one more week and I'll never have to see my step "family" ever again.

"Oh and one more thing. I need you to pack your bags and all your things." Minseo said to me. 

"Why? Where are we going?"

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere but you are" Minseo smiled widely at me.

"I'll be glad to go anywhere as long as it's away from you."

"Oh perfect because you'll be moving in with Jungkook and Eunseo. I'm making you their permanent maid." 

"What?! You can't do that! I'm am your family member, you can't force me to  be someone's maid!"

"Shut up ungrateful girl. I have that chip inside you. I know every move you take and everywhere you go." 

"I'm going to be 18 soon, you can't stop me from leaving you."

"Just watch me." Minseo smirked. 

"It doesn't matter, I knew you might resist so I already had someone pack them for you while you were busy with the wedding. Now come on darling, I'm taking you to your new home."

Minseo grabbed my wrists and dragged me back into the car.

"Driver, please take us to the after party now."

- Jungkook and Eunseo's New Home -

Minseo pushed me into the house, threw another outfit at me, and had the driver deliver all my stuff to my new room.

"Get dressed in your outfit and be ready to serve your new boss tonight. Make sure you address them as Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Understood?"

I just stared at her. I can't believe she is doing this to me as if the wedding wasn't torture enough anymore.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She slapped me and pulled the collar of my dress towards her.

"I own you and you. will. do. as. I. say. Do you understand?!"

"...yes..."

"Good, now be a good girl to your new household!" Minseo laughed and left the house.

I heard a lock on the outside click. I ran to the door to try to open it but it was locked from the outside. Minseo must have put another lock. 

I had nothing to do but explore the house. Furniture and decorations are already in place and ready for the newly weds. This house is twice the size of Jungkook's parents' mansion. 

I sat on the couch and watched TV for 2 hours. I finally heard a click from the locks and the door swung open.

"Kookie I'm so glad we're a married couple now! I've been waiting so long for this so that we can be together forever!" I heard Eunseo giggle. 

All of a sudden I heard something that sounded like a slight push.

"Get your hands off of me! I will never acknowledge you as my wife. We may be married on the papers, but WE will never be a married couple got it?!" Jungkook yelled at her. 

Eunseo faked a sob and said, "but but Kookie, we're married, you have to love me because I love you too!" 

"Jiyoon?" Jungkook saw me standing by the doorway that led to the living room.

Eunseo ran and pulled me to Jungkook. 

"Oh sweetie I forgot to tell you, I got us a maid! She decided to serve me after getting married!"