Searching

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

"What's up Suga-hyung?" Jungkook answer the phone.

"Jungkook, I think Jiyoon got kidnapped..."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I was on the phone with her not too long ago. Sounded like someone came to the house and took her. I heard her scream for help Jungkook..."

"I call you back. Thanks hyung."

Jungkook quickly hung up and called Jiyoon. She didn't answer. He quickly ran out of his office and hopped into his car. He rushed back home to find Eunseo's car already in the driveway. 

Hoping that Eunseo was the reason of Jiyoon screaming during the phone car, he burst through the front door of the house.

"Oh Jungkook you're home! I missed you sweetie pie~" Eunseo cooed. Eunseo made her way to give Jungkook a hug.

"Get off me!" 

"Fine, don't have to be so fussy! Anyways, where the if Jiyoon? She didn't even finish cleaning! I can't function in a dirty house!"

Eunseo has no idea that Jiyoon is gone.

"Oh ... I uhhh I sent her out to do some chores for me. They were urgent," Jungkook quickly lied. If Eunseo is responsible for this, he wants her to have no idea that he knows Jiyoon is missing.

"Get out of the house," Jungkook demanded.

"What?! Why?"

"I said get out!"

"Why?! Because I tried giving you a hug? Tell me!" She huffed.

"The guys are coming over today and I don't want you in here. It'll ruin the mood. Oh, and don't even think about coming back until I say so. Got it?!"

"But why can't I just stay upstairs? Why do I have to leave?!"

"You want to go upstairs?"

"Yea! I won't disturb you and your friends."

"Then you can go upstairs and sign those divorce papers! How bout that?!"

Eunseo looked shocked and was frozen for a few seconds. 

"...fine I'll leave," she pouted.

Eunseo grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Call me when you want me to come back Kookie!" she giggled before closing the door.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Jungkook shouted back.

He took out his phone and went on the Bangtan group chat.

Jungkook: Hyungs, I need you come over to my house ASAP!

Namjoon: why?

Yoongi: Jiyoon is gone

Jimin: what?! what happened?????

Jungkook: yoongi-hyung thinks she got kidnapped

Jungkook: hurry up guys!

Jin: we'll be there!

Jimin: WAIT KOOKIE

Jungkook: what?!!

Jimin: can I bring Minhee too?

Taehyung: omg Jimin, it's not the time to go on a date!

Jimin: stfu! I'm sure Minhee would want to help too! she's Jiyoon's best friend

Jungkook: just hurry tf up PLEASE

In about ten minutes, all of the guys and Minhee gathered at Jungkook's house. 

"Thanks for coming over everyone!" Jungkook rushed everyone to the dining table.

"We'll find Jiyoon right?" Minhee asked. Her face was red from crying.

"Don't worry baby, of course we will," Jimin comforted her.

"Let's look for her at all the places she can be first before we confirm she's actually kidnapped okay?" Namjoon suggested. 

They all started making a list of places Jiyoon could be and divided amongst each other. They all left and searched their respective places. Jungkook was told to stay behind in case something happens or if Jiyoon comes back.

2 hours passed and most of the guys have already returned with no luck on their search. 

"Where is Jimin and Minhee?!" Jungkook was pacing with frustration, growing more worried every second Jiyoon was missing. Just then a knock was at the door. 

Jungkook swung open the door to find Jimin and Minhee.

"Any luck?"

"No...we checked her step-mother's house too but we couldn't find her," Minhee murmured. 

Once Jiyoon's step-mother was mentioned, Jungkook's face became sour. 

"I think I have an idea where she is..." Jungkook said.

"The other day, Mrs. Kim dropped a one-way plane ticket to Canada and a request to remove Jiyoon off the family records while she was leaving my house. When I asked her about it, she told me not to worry about it."

Jungkook pulled out his phone once again and made a call.

"Eunseo come home right now!"

He didn't wait for an answer before hanging up.

"Guys thanks for the help but I need everyone to clear out right now. I'm going to make Eunseo spill all the details."

Everyone started getting up and leaving.

"Jungkook, once you get more information, we can all meet at my house," Jin offered. 

"Thanks hyung. I'll let you guys know when to meet!"

Eunseo came home soon after and Jungkook pretended like nothing happened.

"Eunseo you're very close with you mother right?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Just wondering why your mom bought Jiyoon a plane ticket to Canada."

Eunseo's eyes widened. She didn't think Jungkook would figure out her mother's plan. 

"Wh-what are you talking about Jungkook?"

"Don't play dumb with me Eunseo! What's going on?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

Jungkook pushed her against the wall.

"I asked you what is going on! Jiyoon is missing! Don't you care at all?!"

"NO I DON'T!" Eunseo burst. Jungkook released her.

"Ever since my mom married my step-dad, I was always compared to that . He always gave her all the attention and saying I should be more like her. What's so special about her?! She's ugly! Why would I ever want to be a loser like her?! Once he left us, my mother saw a chance to put that girl in her rightful place! She's been nothing but trouble and now she's stealing you from me!"

"Will you ever shut up about that?! Jiyoon never stole me from you, got that? I was never yours in the beginning. I'm hers and I will always be hers, understood?! Now if you don't wanna get hurt I suggest you start telling me your mother's plan!"

"She...put a gps tracker inside Jiyoon. We know that she's been hanging out with you instead of being the housekeeper."

"What the is wrong with you two?! What else did you guys do huh?!"

Eunseo started crying as she remembered seeing Jiyoon in her pool of blood after being stabbed.

"When you went to Canada *sniffle* Jiyoon almost died...my-my mom stabbed her but I stopped it because I never wanted anyone to die! So I convinced her to get rid of Jiyoon another way and she decided to send her to Canada forever!"

Jungkook's face was filled with anger the moment he heard this. 

"You better tell me that flight number right now before I put you through everything you and your mom put Jiyoon through!"

Eunseo sniffled some more before pulling out her phone and showing Jungkook an email with Jiyoon's flight information.

"Look, I don't even want to be in this marriage anymore Jungkook. I've been unhappy this whole time! I should have never married you in the first place!"

"Then why did you?! You know how much better off I would be with Jiyoon right now?!"

"I THOUGHT IF I KEPT YOU WITH ME LONG ENOUGH YOU WOULD LIKE ME BACK! BUT ALL I EVER HEAR IS JIYOON THIS JIYOON THAT! I'M TIRED OF IT! I ... I don't want to bully Jiyoon anymore either. Seeing my mom stabbing her shook me..."

"Then help me and sign those divorce papers okay?" Jungkook asked softly. Eunseo slowly nodded and headed up the stairs.

"Eunseo?"

"Yes?"

"Don't tell you mom about this."

"Don't worry about it."

Jungkook dashed out the house and drove to Jin's house. While driving, he called everyone and told them to meet up.

- Jin's House -

"Jiyoon is most likely locked up at Eunseo's old house." Jungkook informed everyone.

"Okay let's make a plan," Namjoon added. 

[A/N: for this plan, all the members will have a certain job; these jobs will be loosely based off of what they were in the Dope MV]

They all discusssed for about an hour before making the final plan.

"Alright, Hobi hyung will drive our van and park it near the backyard entrance of the house. We'll also have Minhee contact the authorities. File a missing persons report for Jiyoon, file a police report on Minseo and Eunseo and make sure Jiyoon can't board that plane."

"Got it!" Hoseok and Minhee both agreed.

"Taehyung, since you used to work at a law firm, you can pretend to be a lawyer and distract those guards at the front of the house. Namjoon hyung will also go with you and help you out."

"Suga hyung and I will break into the house, find Jiyoon, and take her into the van."

"Jin hyung?"

"Yes?"

"You're a doctor in training right?"

"Damn right I am!"

"Jiyoon has a gps chip in her somewhere. I need you to find it, take it out of her, and make it look like nothing happened."

"Jimin, you're familiar with computer systems. You're gonna hack into the gps' system and make it look like it's still tracking Jiyoon's movement. We can't let Minseo have any suspicions."

"After all that, I'll take Jiyoon back into the white room and comfort her. Then the next, day, we'll head to the airport and stop Minseo."

I promise Jiyoon, I'll save you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! There's about 4 more chapters and an epilogue left for this story! I'll try to finish them as soon as I can! If you like this story, please remember to vote and leave some comments <3