It's Urgent

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

"Where does Jiyoon live?"

"Down the street from the mall," Minhee replied.

Jimin drove down to the mall and followed the directions given from Minhee. They pulled up on her driveway ten minutes later.

- Jiyoon's POV -

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Who the hell is knocking at 12:30 am?!

As I made my way to the staircase, I saw my stepmother open the door.

"Oh, annyeong hasaeyo, is Jiyoon home?"

Who is that?

"Jiyoon?" My stepmother asked.

"Yes- wait, aren't you Eunseo's mother?"

"Yes I am and who are you? What are you doing knocking at my door in the middle of the night?"

"I was looking for Jiyoon Ms. Kim."

Me?!

"I see, what's your name?"

I leaned over the staircase to get a better look at the boy.

"Jiyoon!" The boy called out to me.

"Jimin?!" O.O omg what is he doing here?! That's it, tonight is my death. Goodbye Minhee, Jimin, BTS, life, my freedom that awaits me, Jungkook...... Minseo is gonna kill me.

"Jiyoon, I didn't know you lived with Eunseo! Are you two related?"

I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open, and my eyes wide. I was speechless.

"Jimin, shut up!" Someone said behind him.

"Minhee?! You're here too?!" What on earth is going on???

"Ms. Kim, this is an urgent matter. We need to speak to Jiyoon please," Minhee calmly told Minseo.

"Uh huh....of course." Minseo sent a death stare up at me and told me to go down.

I headed down the stairs nervously.

"Hurry up girl! Can't you see that you have people waiting for you?!"

"What is it?" I asked them.

"We need you to come to my house," Jimin said.

"Why? Isn't there a party right now?"

"That's the point. We need you to come to the party. He's waiting and he's losing his mind. You need to come," Minhee explained.

"But I don't have anything nice to wear. I can't go in this." All I was wearing was sweatpants and a plain t-shirt.

"I'll take care of that for you. Come on, you need to go," Jimin said.

He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out of the door, but my stepmother stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going with my maid?!"

"Maid?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes, she's my servant. Where are you taking her?"

"To my house Ms. Kim."

"We'll bring her back soon. We promise."

Minseo was quiet for a while.

"Alright, I'll allow her to go-"

Minhee and Jimin's faces lit up.

"-if she finishes all her chores. She hasn't gotten to them at all today. And you must bring her back before 2." She looked at me with a devilish smile.

She handed me a folded sheet of paper. It felt pretty thick.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your chores." She smiled at me.

Minhee and Jimin had shocked expressions. I just stared at it.

"Now get to it! You don't want to keep Jin waiting."

"Umm it's Jimin ma'am."

"Of course. Now get them done!" She walked away just like that.

"Guys, I can't go. Don't you see how long it's gonna take?"

"Let's take a look at the list," Minhee suggested.

I opened the list:

• Vacuum all the rooms
• Dust everything
• Finish all the laundry in every room: wash, dry, iron, fold, put away
• Clean the driveway
• Clip the hedges
• Water the garden
• Vacuum the driveway

The list went on and on.

"This is gonna take forever!" I groaned.

"It's okay, we'll help you. We'll split the list into three," Jimin said.

"Awwww thanks guys." That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

We all got to work and tried not to make any noise. If Minseo found out Minhee and Jimin are helping out, she'll get furious. She obviously gave me all these chores so I can't go to the party.

We finished all of them in 45 minutes. I told the two to wait on the couch to make it look like they didn't help.

I called towards the staircase. "Minseo, I finished all the chores. I'm leaving now!"

She rushed out and was speechless when she saw everything done.

The three of us left. Once the door closed, we started laughing and I thanked them for helping me.

"So what are we doing about my outfit?"

"I'm taking you to the mall. We're gonna buy you the prettiest dress in the mall," Jimin said.

So Jimin drove us to the mall and we went into Forever 21.

We looked around for a bit. We better go soon. It's already 1:30.

"Ohhh Jiyoon, this dress is pretty cute!" Minhee said as she held up a hanger. It was a red-orange dress with a denim jacket. I tried it on and it fit. Minhee grabbed me a pair of black heels and we paid for my clothes.

Jimin rushed us to his house. We went in through the back door which led to a little pathway to his room.

"Here, go change in my bathroom."

I pulled off all the tags and changed into the dress amd shoes. When I came outside, Minhee fixed my hair and makeup.

"Wooah you look so beautiful," Jimin awed.

He grabbed my arm and led me upstairs.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see," Jimin responded as he continued up the stairs. We took a few turns here and there, then we finally reached a door at the end of the hall.

Jimin opened the door slightly and kept me out of sight. He poked his head through the crack and said, "Jungkook-ah, I have something that would make your night."

"What is it?" I heard Jungkook softly answer.

Jimin turned to me and whispered, "Hurry, there's only 15 minutes left until 2. We need 10 minutes to get you home."

He gently pushed me through the door.

Jungkook looked up and his mouth opened. He just stared at me as if he just found a precious piece of treasure.

"You-you're here...." he said as he quickly stood up.

He held onto my shoulders and said, "you're actually here. I'm not imagining this right?"

I shook my head.

He hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"I thought I would never see you again," he said.

He looked at me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You never answered my question the last time we met," Jungkook continued.

"What?"

"The question I asked you last time before you were pulled away. Remember? 'What's your name?'"

"Ohhh my name is Jiyoon, Park Jiyoon."

"Jeon Jungkook," he simply replied.

I didn't know what to do, so I just smiled at him and he looked ten times happier.

He hugged me again and said, "you know, if we can hang out more when we see each other at school, that would be fantastic. I want to get to know you more Jiyoon."

Jimin barged into the room and we quickly pulled apart.

"Jiyoon, it's almost 2! Come on, we gotta gooooo," Jimin said while tugging my arm.

I started rushing out of the room when Jungkook pulled me back.

"Wait!" He gave me a kiss before letting me go.

"I'll see you at school!" He shouted.

- Jungkook's POV -

So that's who she was. The girl that bumped into me at school was the girl I was looking for this whole time.

"Thanks hyung," I smiled to myself.

Thanks.

It's such a relief that I know who she is now. Now, I can try to convince my mother to drop the wedding. Maybe if Eunseo sees that I have another girl in my heart, she'll stop pursuing me.

- Jiyoon's POV -

I ran into my house right when the clock struck 2.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Minseo stormed into the hall.

"IT'S 2:01! I TOLD YOU TO BE BACK BY 2!"

"It's only off by a minute. According to my phone, it's still 2."

"Don't get sassy with me! You should be grateful that I'm letting you live in my house, eat my food, spend my money on your life! Instead, you run off with your so-called friends doing whatever the hell you crazy kids do! Ugh why did your father have to leave me with a girl like you?! He should've taken you with him!"

I wish he took me with him too. Anything is better than living with you.

Just then, Eunseo walked into the house.

"Omma, I'm home."

Minseo glared at me and smiled at her daughter.

"Oh my dear, did you have fun? Was Jungkook there? How did it go with him?"

Eunseo smirked and said, "it went amazing. Jungkook said he wants to move the marriage date to next month!"

"Oh darling that's fantastic! I'll take you shopping for your wedding dress tomorrow. Jiyoon, you're coming with us too so prepare breakfast earlier tomorrow. Now go set up Eunseo's bath and go to your room!"

As I headed upstairs, I heard Eunseo speak to her mother in a very hushed voice.

"Omma, I saw Jiyoon at the party...and she went into Jungkook's room."

"That girl! Make sure you convince Jungkook that Jiyoon is our maid. Don't ever let it slip that she's related to us. You've been doing a good job of hiding it. Now go take your bath and head to bed."

I ran into the bathroom to start the bath when Eunseo walked in.

She grabbed my hair and yanked me away from the tub.

"Yah, don't touch the water, you'll get it filthy. I saw you tonight. You little ! What are you trying to do?! Stay the hell away from Jungkook! He's my going to be my husband soon and there's nothing you or him can do about it." She dragged me out of the bathroom by my hair all the way to my room.

"Stay there!" Eunseo said through gritted teeth.

- The Next Week -
- Jungkook's POV -

I got ready for dinner. Apparently, Eunseo's mother has something important to tell us.

They were already waiting for me at the table when I came down.

I did a slight bow. "Sorry if I kept you waiting."

"Ohhh oppa it's fine," Eunseo smiled.

Eugh.

"So, I heard that Jungkook would like to move the wedding date to next month!" Ms. Kim said proudly.

I spat out my drink and started choking.

"WHAT?!"

"Jungkook! Don't use that tone in here!" My mother scolded me.

"Omma! I never said anything like that, ever!"

"Minseo, I think I can make some changes. The invitations haven't been printed yet. I'll change the date to exactly a month from now." Omma said.

This can't be happening.

I stood up and looked at my mother and Eunseo.

"Omma, what if I told you that I already have a girlfriend?"

The proud grin was swept off Eunseo's face. My mother kept her smile. Strange.

"Then let's meet her. I'll make a decision after I meet her. What's her name?" Omma said. Ms. Kim slowly nodded in agreement.

"Her name is....Jiyoon, Park Jiyoon."