Errands

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

A/N: HIIIIIIIIII I'm finally back with another chapter! This one is extra long to make up for me being MIA so much. This story is coming to an end soon! I think there might be 5-6 more chapters left! Anyways, enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

 

Eunseo can be heard slamming the door while Jiyoon is still on the floor massaging where she just got kicked. Instead of being "obedient" to her disgusting step-sister, she decided she has had enough of this bull. She slowly gets up and walks back into the kitchen. With a cup of tea in her hand, she heads back up into her room to relax. Jiyoon can't even remember the last time she was able to relax in her life. Jungkook and his friends did music for fun outside of all their jobs. Jiyoon took out her earphones and gave their music a try. Her favorite to listen to at the time was a song called Truth Untold.

Hours passed by. Jiyoon didn't leave her room at all to do any of the cleaning that Eunseo demanded. 

The front door slamming shut followed by some frustrated screams could be heard from Jiyoon's room. She rushed down the stairs to see what was wrong. 

"What's with the screaming? It was so peaceful before came back," Jiyoon said.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Lovely. It was Eunseo.

"Just making a comment~"

"And I thought I told you to clean the ing house you lazy !" 

Jiyoon turned around dramatically and took a long look around the house.

"What do you mean? I did clean the house. Can't you see the difference?" 

"Don't talk back to me! I'm gonna teach you a ing lesson!" Eunseo raised her hand, ready to slap Jiyoon. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Jungkook stormed through the front door.

Eunseo's hand was still in mid air while Jiyoon seemed to be preparing herself for the slap.

"I-I-Jungkook, the housekeeper didn't clean the house like I told her to. I came back home and she didn't do anything!" 

Jungkook huffed and took a look around the room.

"I don't know what you're talking about, everything seems the clean!"

"BUT BUT"

"Look Eunseo, it's obvious that the place is cleaned so just stop already! Can you not go a day without causing a commotion?" 

Jungkook walked over to Jiyoon and held onto her wrist.

"Come on, let's go up to your room."

The two made their way upstairs, leaving Eunseo wide-eyed at the sight of her husband holding another girl's hand.

- Jiyoon's Room -

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Jungkook started examining Jiyoon like crazy making sure she was fine.

"I'm fine, she didn't hit me or anything," she quietly said. 

Jungkook's hand grazed over Jiyoon's side.

"OWW!" 

Jungkook's eyes got wide from her reaction.

"Jiyoon look at me."

She slowly lifted her head and looked at Jungkook's eyes.

"Are you okay? What did she do to you? Where did she hurt you?"

Jiyoon's eyes swelled with tears. She tried her best to hold everything in but she broke down.

"She...she choked me once you left. She told me that if I wanna see you come home I should do everything she tells me to do." 

Jungkook pulled her into a big hug. 

"I'm so sorry...I knew I shouldn't have left you alone with her," Jungkook whispered.

Jiyoon wiped away some of her tears. "It's fine...I'm used to it. This isn't the worst thing she's done before..."

"Listen, next week is your birthday. You'll finally be 18! Let's celebrate for a whole month. I'll take you out on all the dates that we never got to go on. I'll buy you all the gifts I have always wanted to give you. It'll be the best time you've ever had in forever!"

The brightest smile took over Jiyoon's face but it quickly disappeared.

"What about Eunseo?"

"What about her?"

"She's going to tell her mom about our dates. It's gonna be over for both of us..."

"Don't worry about that babe. I got everything planned out," Jungkook winked. 

"Go take a bath and relax, I'll order food so that Eunseo won't make you cook. Then we can spend some time together tonight." Jungkook kissed Jiyoon on the cheek and left the room. 

Like any other night, Jungkook joined Jiyoon in her room for bedtime and like every night, Eunseo would cling onto her "husband's" arm and convince him to sleep with her instead.

- Jiyoon's Birthday -

Jiyoon made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast when she sees that Jungkook and Eunseo are already sitting at the table.

"Tsk, you're late!" Eunseo huffed. "Do you know how hungry I am?!"

"Good morning birthday girl!" Jungkook gleamed with his bunny smile.

"Oh....right. Happy birthday I guess..." Eunseo mumbled.

Jungkook gave Eunseo a glare from the side but chose not to say anything to her.

"Anyways, I made breakfast so that you can save your energy for today. I have lots of errands for you to run today," Jungkook got up, grabbed Jiyoon's hand and had her sit next to him. 

After everyone finished their food, Jungkook broke the silence.

"So, I'm going to leave for a business trip in about a month."

"A trip?!" Eunseo and Jiyoon questioned at the same time.

"Yuuup and I need Jiyoon to do a bunch of errands for me to help me prepare. It's lots of errands by the way. I think it'll take a little less than a month to finish prepping."

"If she's busy helping you then what about me?? Who's gonna do the stuff I need her to do?!"

"You can do it yourself. I expect my wife to be able to do things without needing to rely on someone else."

"Wife?" Eunseo's eyes popped out at the fact that Jungkook acknowledged her as his wife.

"Yeaa...don't let that get to your head. C'mon Jiyoon, get dressed and be ready to leave."

Jiyoon headed back to her room to get ready. Eunseo glared at Jiyoon the whole time.

"Wait where is she going?"

"Jiyoon doesn't have a car. Since she's running my errands, I should take her to wherever I need her to go."

"Why can't she just take the bus?! That's what every poor person does anyway!"

"Do you have a problem Eunseo?!" 

"YEAH I DO! WHY CAN'T YOU SPEND TIME WITH ME LIKE YOU DO WITH HER? I'M YOUR WIFE!"

Jungkook stepped closer and closer to Eunseo until she backed up against the wall.

"I've said this many times already. This is married life with Jeon Jungkook. Don't like it? Sign the divorce papers upstairs!" Jungkook muttered through gritted teeth. He quickly turned and left to get Jiyoon. 

Eunseo slumped on the floor and let out some frustrated shrieks.

- Half an hour later -

Jiyoon and Jungkook were in his car, on their way to their first "errand."

"I made a list of our little errands. Take a look!"

On the paper was a list of 30 date ideas.

Amusement park, shopping and fancy dinner, a picnic at the beach, movie marathon, and any other cute dates anyone can think of.

"First errand: amusement park!" Jungkook hollered while parking his car by Lotte World.

Every day, Jungkook would take Jiyoon out for another "errand," leaving Eunseo alone at the big home to do all the chores. For once, the girl was finally doing some housework. Jungkook and Jiyoon went shopping together, ate at all the restaurants they came across, picnics at parks and beaches, everything. He showered her with all the attention she deserved and she felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 

Three weeks go by and Eunseo gets a phone call from her mom.

"HI SWEETIE HOW IS IT GOING? I MISSED YOUUUU!"

"Mom I hate it here!" Eunseo shouted into the phone.

"What? Why?! You're married with Jungkook! How can you be unhappy?"

"I'M DOING CHORES RIGHT NOW MOM! IT'S DISGUSTING."

"Why isn't Jiyoon doing them? That's why she's living in your house!"

"Jungkook always dotes on her. I DON'T GET ANY ATTENTION HERE!"

"I'll have to teach her a lesson soon don't I? Anyways, I notice that girl is leaving the house a lot these days."

"Oh, she's just running errands for Jungkook. He's leaving for a business trip really soon and she's been helping him prepare."

"I seeeee...well, don't worry my daughter , I'll make sure you're the only girl in Jungkook's life okay? "

"Do it soon okay? I can't stand to wash another disgusting plate here!"

"Tell me, where is Jungkook going?"

"Ummmm I think he said Canada. He leaves next week and he'll be traveling in North America for about 3 months."

"Alright! By the time he comes back, Jiyoon won't bother you anymore sweetie~ I'll call back another time!"

"Ok bye mom!"

- Minseo's House/Minseo's POV -

"That sly fox!" I quickly dialed another number on my phone. I'm going to teach that girl a big ing lesson!

"Hello? Yes it's me Minseo! Listen I need you to use the GPS signals I am sending to you. I want you to keep an eye on that trouble maker for a few days ok? Thaaaanks!!!! Ok bye."

I bet you forgot about that GPS inside of you~

- 3 days later; Reader's POV; beach -

Jungkook and Jiyoon were having another nice picnic on the beach. Little did they know, the couple sitting a few feet away from them were actually people Minseo hired to spy on them. 

.............................................

"Jiyoon! Eunseo! I'm heading to the airport now!" Jungkook called out to both of them.

"Have a safe flight!" Jiyoon said as Jungkook pulled her into a giant hug.

"I made sure my hyungs would check in on you. I don't trust her alone with you," Jungkook whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," she smiled back.

He gave her a kiss on the cheeks and the lips, waved at Eunseo, and walked outside with his luggage. "I'll call you when I land!"

Surprisingly, a day alone with Eunseo was not too bad. There weren't many chores for Jiyoon to take care of and Eunseo spent most of her time in her room. Jiyoon's phone rang just as she sat down on the couch.

"Hi Jungkook! You landed safely?"

"Yea I'm on the way to my hotel. How's it going? Is Eunseo treating you okay?"

"Yea surprisingly she is."

"Wow that's something new. Welll I gotta go now, I'll talk to you in a it. I LOVE YOU!"

"I love you too you dork."

............................................

"Mom, Jungkook landed in Canada."

"Perfect! Soon, Jiyoon will be gone okay sweetie?"

"I can't wait mom!!!"

...........................................

- Jiyoon's POV -

*Ding ding*

Oh? It's a text from Minseo?

"Come to my place. I need you to take some things back to Eunseo for me."