Breakfast

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Jiyoon and Jungkook were still sleeping in Jiyoon's room while someone angrily pounded on the door.

"JIYOON, IT'S 7 AM! WHERE IS THE BREAKFAST?!" 

Jiyoon finally woke up. She turned her body to see Jungkook sleeping next to her. A smile formed on her face as she watched Jungkook's cute sleeping face.

"I know, I'm handsome" Jungkook mumble. He opened his eyes and pulled Jiyoon into a hug.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Jungkook, what are we gonna do, if I open the door, Eunseo is gonna see that you slept here." 

"Good morning beautiful and so what? Let her see us together," Jungkook said with a mischievous face. 

He gave Jiyoon a peck on the cheek and slowly got out of bed.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Jungkook swung the door open, exposing Eunseo's angry face.

"JIYOON DID YOU NOT-" Eunseo stopped mid sentence. Her eyes were wide with jealousy and anger.

"J-Jungkook?!!"

"Eunseo, it's early in the morning and you're already making so much noise," Jungkook sighed.

She opened and closed multiple times trying to say something. 

"Why are you in here darling?"

A sour scowl took over Jungkook's face. "I couldn't sleep last night."

Meanwhile, Jiyoon was pretending to be asleep this whole time. Another smile crept up on her face again hearing Eunseo getting jealous. This was a good time to add more wood to the fire.

Jiyoon slowly sat up in bed and looked towards the door.

"Oh, good morning Eunseo!" 

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME MRS. JEON YOU UNGRATEFUL-"

"EUNSEO! I told you to be nice to her!" 

Ignoring what Jungkook just said, Eunseo stormed into the room and noticed the bed looked like someone else slept in the bed with Jiyoon. She grabbed Jiyoon by the collar of her pajamas.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND YOU ?!"

"Eunseo that's enough!" Jungkook pulled Eunseo away from Jiyoon.

"How could you do this to me Jungkook?! I'm your wife!" Eunseo cried.

Jungkook sighed once again. "I thought we already established this, you and I are NEVER sleeping in the same room!"

"But, but why are you sleeping in HER ROOM?!" Eunseo pointed at Jiyoon.

"I can sleep where ever I want. It's my house anyways."

"BUT-"

"But what? I already told you Eunseo, this is what married life with Jeon Jungkook is. If you don't like it, there's always divorce," Jungkook smirked.

"No! I don't want to divorce!" Eunseo responded. More tears formed in her eyes but they never fell. Jungkook put his fingers under Eunseo's chin and lifted her face to look at him.

"Then follow the rules I made last night and we won't have any problems." Jungkook let go of her chin and walked out of the room.

"I'm getting ready for breakfast. I'll see you downstairs Jiyoon," Jungkook winked.

Eunseo turned to Jiyoon, who was still in bed, and said, "I like my eggs over easy on top of my rice-" 

"with a dash of salt and pepper," Jiyoon finished her sentence.

"It's not like I haven't made you breakfast these past few years Eunseo."

"It's MRS. JEON! My breakfast better be ready when I'm done washing up!" Eunseo huffed and stormed out the room.

- Dining Room -

Jungkook, Jiyoon, and Eunseo were eating breakfast together when Jungkook handed her a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" Jiyoon unfolded the paper to find a list of chores and things to shop for.

"It's the list of your errands. You can start them tomorrow!"

Across the table, Eunseo smirked at the thought of Jungkook making Jiyoon work. 

Jungkook got up and put his dishes in the sink. "I'm heading out for work now, I'll be back by dinner time. Eunseo?"

Eunseo excitedly ran up to him.

"Yes Kookie?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Remember everything I said," Jungkook said through gritted teeth. He really hated Eunseo calling him pet names. 

Jungkook left the house and Eunseo made a quick 180 degree turn towards Jiyoon. 

"Looks like you have some cleaning to do, housemaid," Eunseo smirked again. 

"We just moved in, there's nothing to clean."

"Can you just shut up ? Jungkook's not here, I don't need to be nice, and don't even think about telling him either." Eunseo slowly walked toward Jiyoon while she backed up against the wall. She put her hand around Jiyoon's neck and started squeezing. Jiyoon tried to grab Eunseo's hand but the lack of oxygen was starting to affect her. 

"You do want to live to see Jungkook come home don't you?"

Jiyoon slowly nodded her head while trying to pry off Eunseo's hand.

"Then you better do everything I say. My mom is still in charge of you and she's not afraid to snap your tiny neck. You understand?"

Jiyoon nodded again. Eunseo let go. Jiyoon collapsed to the floor gasping for air.

"Now start cleaning the dishes and the rest of the house. I want it to sparkle when I come back."

Eunseo kicked Jiyoon's side with her high heels and strutted away.