I Need U

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

I dashed down the hallways carrying all my stuff and turned the corner.

UMPH!

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

I looked at who I ran into.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry, I was running late."

His face softened a little. He bent down and helped me pick up my stuff. When he handed me my binder, he looked at my eyes for a few seconds.

"Your eyes, I feel like ... like I've seen them before."

, I can't let anyone find out I went to the party.

"Umm..."

"Kookie let's go. Just give her her things and go." Suga said. He looked at me and nodded for me to go.

I mouthed "thanks" before I stood up.

"Please be careful next time," Jin said.

"I will, sorry!" I ran to class.

Whew, I made it just before the bell rang.

Everyone was talking about "the girl who danced with Jungkook." I tried my best to ignore all their hate comments.

A girl tappd me from behind.

"Jiyoon, did you go to the party yesterday?"

"Oh....no, I was busy."

"Well guess what happened? Some girl had the nerve to go dance with Jungkook, in front of everyone. Doesn't she know that Eunseo will kill her if she sees someone dancing with her future husband?"

"Future husband?!" O.o

"Yeah, everyone knows that Eunseo has the biggest crush on Jungkook."

"I thought she liked Namjoon since she was making out with him at the party...."

"What?"

Oops. I kinda said that too loud.

"It's nothing. Continue with what you were saying."

"Every girl here likes someone from Bangtan. No one ever dares to say they like Jungkook though. They're afraid Eunseo will destroy them."

"Not a surprise. Eunseo acts like she owns the place."

"If that girl was just dancing with Jungkook, it's not that big of a deal, but I saw them kiss! She is soooo dead!"

.

The bell rang and class started. Every once in a while, someone would whisper something about me.

-Lunch Time, Cafeteria-

I walked over with my lunch to the table where Minhee was sitting.

"So, do you wanna go to another party?" Minhee asked.

"There's another party already?!"

"No, but there will be another one soon."

I'm not sure if I'm ready to go to another party. But why do I have this feeling that I have to go to another one. That Jungkook is one interesting guy.

"Since when did you start liking Jungkook?"

"Huh? Oh I never really noticed him."

"Whaaaat?! How can you not notice someone like him?"

"I don't know.....I just never did."

"Speaking of Jungkook, there's Bangtan right now."

-Jungkook's POV-

I walked into the cafeteria with the rest if the guys. I scanned quickly to see if I could see the girl from last night.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you staring at?" Namjoon-hyung asked.

"Hmm oh it's nothing."

"Are you looking for her? The girl?" V asked.

".......maybe."

"I hate to say this, but you probably won't be able to find her," Suga said.

"Why? Did anyone see her at all?"

No one replied. They only gave me blank looks. Suga started running his hand through his hair.

"I might have seen her when she went into the house. I don't know her name though. Sorry Kookie."

Ahhhh how am I gonna find her? I really want to see her again. I don't know why, but I really really like her.

"Kookie, you want us to help you find her?" Jin asked.

"Hold up, my mom is calling me."

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, sorry but you can't stay after school today. We have special guests coming over and we need you to be home."

"But mom, we already had plans made."

"Sorry son but you have to come."

She hung up.

"Guys sorry but I can't hang out after school today. My mom needs me to be home early today."

"Aww that's fine. We'll hang out some other day," Jimin said.

I nodded.

For the whole day, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I remember her voice. It's been playing in my head all day long. I sorta remember her face. I'll recognize her once I see her again. How will I get to see her again?

After the final bell rang, I headed straight home.

"Ah Jungkook, you're home. Quick, go change out of your uniform and put on something nice. We're having dinner with our guests," my mom said.

I went to my room and changed out of my uniform. I wore a white collared shirt with a sweater over it and a pair of black pants. Who are our visitors that I have to dress nice for them?

"Jungkook-ah! Our guests are here. Come down here!" My mom shouted.

"Arrasso!"

As I headed down the stairs, I saw a woman with a girl about my age waiting with my mom.

The girl was wearing a minty-teal dress, just like the girl from the party.

"Jungkook, this is a friend of mine from high school and her beautiful daughter."

The woman stepped forward and offered her hand for me to shake.

"Hello Jungkook, I'm Kim Minseo and this is my daughter, Eunseo. I believe you two go to the same school."

I looked at Eunseo. She looked very outgoing and was looking at me with a really bright, cheerful smile. She's definitely wearing the same dress that I saw at the party, but the girl wearing it was not her. I'm absolutely positive that it's not her.

"Jungkook, say something," my mom told me. 
"Oh......your dress, it's really nice," I said to Eunseo. She looked a little shocked, as if she thought the dress was ugly. She quickly smiled brightly and stood next to me.

"Oh you really think so? I bought this dress a long time ago. I thought it didn't look as nice as I thought it would so I barely wore it. If Jungkook-oppa...can I call you oppa?"

I guess. I nodded and let her continue.

"If Jungkook-oppa likes this dress, I'll wear it more often!"

I barely know her, why does she act like we're going to be close friends? I have no interest in being friends with her. I heard a few things about Eunseo from the other guys.

"Now that we're not strangers, let's eat," my mom said as she directed us towards the dining room.

She pulled me back.

"Jungkook, you better be as nice and polite to Eunseo as possible. This is important." My mom quickly whispered into my ear.

When I walked in the dining room, I felt my mother's eyes on me so I quickly pulled Eunseo's chair out for her.

I saw her smile and blush a little. I hope she doesn't get the wrong message. I'm just being polite.

My mom made me sit across from Eunseo, my father sat next to my mother, my mother sat in front of Eunseo's mom who sat next to Eunseo.

After we finished our food, the cook served us desert.

"Jungkook and Eunseo, Minseo and I have been thinking about something that would help both of our families make more money."

"But mom, our company already makes the most money in this whole city."

My mother acted as if she didn't hear me.

"Anyways, both of our children are very popular and have a big influence on our customers."

"Mrs. Jeon, what are you suggesting?" Eunseo asked.

"Your mother and I have agreed that since you and Jungkook are in the same grade, you two can get married when you graduate high school."

WHAT?!

"Mom! I'm graduating this year!"

"I know, it will be a summer wedding. Isn't that great?"

Eunseo nodded in agreement and looked at me with her happy facial expressions.

"Mom, I don't want to get married this early. I still have college."

"Oh don't worry about it." My mom waved her hand at me.

"But mom-"

"Don't worry Jungkook-oppa, I know how to do a lot of things. You won't have to worry about us in the future. I'm wife material."

What??? Noooo I have no interest in marrying you.

"I'm sorry but I can't agree to this."

"Jungkook, you're getting married with Eunseo. It's already been decided. You're the only one against it. Just take some time to get used to Eunseo. She's a lovely girl."

My mother concluded the dinner and everyone went home.

I can't get married. I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with Eunseo.

I need to find that girl from the party. Now!

- The Next Day; School Cafeteria -

"Hey Jiyoon, Bangtan is having another party," Minhee said as she read the text.

"Hmmm I don't think I can go this time."

"But you have to. Look," she said as she handed me her phone.

"Party at Jimin's house this Saturday. If you went to the last party, come to this one."

"See, you have to go," Minhee insisted.

"But I don't know if I can sneak out again."

"Hmmmmmmm we'll figure something out."

"Hey Minhee!"

We both looked up to see who was calling her.

"Oh uh hi Eunseo," Minhee said.

"So my girls and I are going shopping for dresses tomorrow. You wanna come?" Eunseo asked Minhee. 

"Dresses? For what?"

"Jungkook's party! You got the text right Minhee?"

"Yeah of course."

"So then let's go!"

"Oh umm sure. Can Jiyoon come along?"

"Jiyoon?" Eunseo gave me a glare followed by a smirk.

"Sure. I have room in my car. See you two tomorrow."

- Home -

"Yah, you got invited to Jungkook's party?!"

"I guess."

"You went to the party didn't you?" Jiyoon stabbed her fingers into my shoulder and pushed me.

"You were the one kissing Jungkook weren't you?!"

I didn't say anything.

"You know, I thought the girl kissing him looked familiar. And that dress you were wearing, it's my dress."

At this point, she pushed me into the wall. I bumped into a corner of the table and a vase fell. I tried to catch it but Eunseo stopped me.

"Oh look. That was mom's favorite vase. Wait till she finds out you broke it. And one more thing: I'll make sure Jungkook never knows that you were at that party. Another thing: Never. Kiss. My. Boyfriend. Ever. Again!"

She pushed me against the wall again and slapped me across the face.

"Now go do your ing chores, maid."

She went upstairs and slammed her door.

"JIYOON! WHY IS MY FAVORITE VASE BROKEN?!"

Oh no. Minseo is back.

"It...it was an accident. I swear!"

"I can't believe you did this! After I let you live in my house you still break my most valuable vase, you ungrateful little ! You're going to have to pay for this!"

She slapped me in the face as well and headed to her room to put away her new clothes. At this rate, she'll have to buy another house just for her clothes.

I picked up the shards of the vase and did the rest of my chores. I made dinner and headed to my room to finish my homework. Then I went to bed.

(I skipped their shopping trip because it would be very similar to their previous shopping trip)

- The Day of the Party -

"So I'll pick you up after Eunseo leaves," Minhee texted me once I got home.

I went to my room and walked pass Eunseo. 
"I'm leaving for the party now, I'll see you there...can't wait to see Jungkook's face when he sees you in your dress," she smirked before walking away.

Whatever.

I walked into my room and saw my closet door opened. On my bed was my box with the dress in it. I ran to it and saw my dress ruined. There were juice stains and rips everywhere. What am I supposed to wear now? -sigh- I guess I won't go tonight.

I dialed Minhee and told her I wasn't going. 
"What? Why? Can't you see Jungkook really wants you to go?"

"I'm sorry something came up at home, I can't make it."

"Awww ok."

"Yeah, bye."

"Later."

I threw away the dress, went downstairs, and watched TV. Once in a while, I would check snapchat and see stories of people at the party.

"Kookie-ah, how's your party going?"

"It's cool but..."

"But what?"

"There's someone I wish who would show up..."

"OHHHHHHHH"

Taehyung's story ended right there.

I wish I could go, but I can't with my dress looking like trash.

-Jungkook's POV-

"Jungkook-ah, why aren't you out where the party is?" Jin-hyung asked.

"She didn't show up."

"Kookie~ cheer up, it's not the end of the world," Jimin said.

"You don't understand. I need to find her, now."

I need to find her before the engagement. I don't want to marry Eunseo. Where are you? I need u. (Aha see what I did there? Continue reading~)

There was a knock at the door and Hoseok walked in with some girl.

"Hey is this the girl?"

Eunseo walked in with a revealing dress on.

"Oppa! Why aren't you downstairs? I'm getting lonely without you~" she pouted. Ugh, disgusting.

She latched onto me and tried to kiss my cheek.

"Umm we'll leave you two alone..." Jin suggested.

The three of them left the room, leaving Eunseo and I alone.

"Oppa, we're finally alone," she said as she tried to kiss my cheek again.

I pushed her away as quick as I could.

"Get away from me!"

"But Oppa! If we're gonna get married, you might as well get used to is now."

"No. I'm not marrying you. Never."

"Jungkook, it's already been decided. Are you really going to go against your mom and my mom?"

"This is wrong. I'll never marry you. Even if you paid me."

"You'll be a bad son. Do you really want to be a bad son to your parents? If you marry me, your mom will be so proud of you. Maybe she'll even let you have a say in more decisions in the future."

"I don't care, I have a list of things I never want to do. Marrying you is at the top of my list."

"Oppa, you can't do anything about it anymore. It's finalized. We're getting married and we're gonna have a great life together."

"NO! You're terrible. Get out!"

"Is that how you talk to your fiance?!"

"You're not my fiance! Now get out!"

I pushed her towards the door. The others were waiting outside for me and were shocked to see Eunseo being pushed out.

She saw that the others were there and smirked.

"Jungkook why are you pushing me?! I'm your fiance!"

"Fiance?!" The three said at the same time.

"Get out of the house Eunseo!"

"You can't do that! This is Jimin's house. Don't tell me what to do at someone else's house!"

"Sorry Eunseo but please leave," Jimin interrupted.

Eunseo stared at Jimin for a while.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow. ..jagi~" she said and kissed me on the cheeks. She walked away giggling.

"Woah woah woah, Kookie, you're getting married?" Jin asked.

"I don't want to. Which is why I wanted to find the girl tonight, but she didn't even show up."

-Jimin's POV-

Jungkook looked so upset. Good thing I know who the girl's friend is.

"Jungkook, I'll be back soon. Don't end the party without me."

I dashed out and looked for Minhee.

"Minhee!"

"Oh hey Jimin, what's up?"

"Your friend that went to our previous party, who is she?"

"You mean Jiyoon?"

"Yes! Where is she?"

"At home. Something came up so she couldn't go."

"Come with me." I took her hand and pulled her towards my car.

"Yah! Park Jimin where are you taking me?!"

"To Jiyoon's house! I'm getting her to this party. Jungkook needs her now!"