The Wedding Pt 2

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

- Jungkook's POV -
What? Why? Why is Jiyoon a bridesmaid? She must hurting so much right now. She looks so beautiful in that dress. It was a minty teal color, just like the dress she wore when I first saw her at the party.

 

We made eye contact for a second. She quickly shifted her eyes away from me. I made my way to the front and stood in between the groomsmen and bridesmaids.

"Now, the moment you have all been waiting for...please welcome our special lady, KIM EUNSEO!"

The pianist started playing the classic wedding song as Eunseo walked in with her huge wedding dress. Her mother was walking her down the aisle. Eunseo slowly made her way up and faced me. The music faded and stopped.

"Family and friends of the bride and groom, we are here today to celebrate the lovely bond of Jeon Jungkook and soon to be Jeon Eunseo..."

The priest continued his little speech as I looked around. Eunseo was giving me the brightest, most exciting smile. I, however, just stared right passed her.

I kept trying to glance over at Jiyoon and I succeeded getting some eye contact, but looking in her eyes just made me even more heartbroken. She seemed so blank, as if she wasn't mentally present at the wedding. I wish it was her who is standing in front of me in a beautiful white dress.

"...if anyone objects and believes this couple should not be married, please speak up now." The priest waited.

I pressed my lips together nervously. Come on Jiyoon, say something please. Hyungs say something.

"Lovely! Now let's get onto the vows."

Dang it.

"Do you, Kim Eunseo, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

Eunseo giggled and said "of course I do!"

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook..." my heart started to beat faster. My life is over if I say I do.

"...take Kim Eunseo as your wife?"

I looked around the room. The crowd was waiting for me to say it. My mom stared right at me. Eunseo's mom was staring at me too. I glanced over at Jiyoon, she made eye contact with me but looked away again.

"Ahem, Mr. Jeon? Your answer please."

.

"I..." I can't do this. I can't do this to Jiyoon. I want to be with her, not Eunseo.

Eunseo wouldn't remove her eyes from me. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"I...I...I don't." I mumbled.

I could hear gasps and whispers of shock. Eunseo's smile faded.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, what did you say?"

"I said I don't." This time I made it loud and clear with some confidence.

Jiyoon's eyes were wide with shock. My mother was shocked and Mrs. Kim looked furious.

"Well that's a first." The priest mumbled.

"Well folks, uhhhh I guess the wedding will not be continuing. Since both parties do not agree to this wedding, I cannot legally wed them. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for coming and please get home safely."

Everyone was confused and looking around. Jiyoon just stared at me shocked. I took this chance to run to her. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the wedding venue.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?!" Jiyoon yelled.

"Don't worry babe, I'll never marry that girl, ever!" I kept pulling her with me.

"Jungkook stop! I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" I ignored her. Where's the car?

"Jungkook where are you taking me?!"

"Somewhere away from here. Somewhere where we can be together without interruptions."

A car pulls up in front of us. The driver rolls down the passenger's window.

"Sup, Kookie! Hurry up and get in before the witch sees you two!" Namjoon and Hobi hyung said.

I quickly rush Jiyoon into the car as I hear Mrs. Kim yell after me.

Namjoon speeds off.

The atmosphere was a little awkward because of the whole situation. It was painfully quiet. I heard Jiyoon clear a little.

"Would you like to tell me where we're going now?" Jiyoon asked, slightly annoyed.

"The airport."