Vacation in Busan

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

- Jiyoon's POV -

"What are we going to the airport for?" I asked Jungkook.

"We're going to Busan!" He smiled at me. I missed seeing that smile and cute bunny teeth so much. We didn't even get to date for that long before this whole mess happened. 

"But I don't have anything packed. I can't go to Busan with just this dress."

"Don't worry about anything Jiyoon. Minhee helped me pack some of your stuff when she was gathering the wedding decorations from your house."

"So you're saying that you planned this."

"That's right babe. Can I call you that again?"

Since he's not marrying Eunseo anymore, why not. 

"Sure. I miss hearing you calling me that anyways." 

The moment I said that, Jungkook held onto my hands tightly, as if he might never get to hold them ever again. 

"We're at the airport now lovebirds," Namjoon said. 

"Here's everything you need for the plane ride Kookie," Hoseok said.

"Thanks hyungs! Tell everyone else I said thanks for helping me!" Jungkook hopped out of the car and opened my side's door for me. 

The two guys drive off as soon as we grabbed our bags from the trunks.

"So Jungkook, what's this plan that you have?"

"Well, I ordered us plane tickets to Busan. I told the hyungs and Minhee about my plan and asked for their help."

"Wait, I didn't know you know Minhee that well."

"I didn't. But I knew she's your best friend. Plus, Jimin has been inviting her over to our place a lot recently," he winked at me. 

Wow I did not see Jimin and Minhee coming.

"Jimin wouldn't stop talking about her whenever she leaves. You can tell he really likes her!"

We made our way into the terminal and checked in our bags.

- On the Plane -

"Our valued passengers, the plane is about to take off. Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in Gimhae International Airport in Busan in less than an hour."

"You know Jiyoon, once we get to our hotel, I'm taking you on a date everyday!"

I can't wait. This is going to be the best time of my life!

1 Hour Later:

We finally landed and went to where the luggage will be coming out. We gathered our bags and took a taxi to our hotel. The room was so beautiful! It had the perfect view of Haeundae Beach. I've always wanted to come here since I was a little girl.

I've always wanted to come here since I was a little girl

(Picture of their hotel room and the view)

"Come on Jiyoon, let's go explore this place!" Jungkook took me by the hand and led me down to the lobby of the hotel.

We spent some time on the beach and took some pictures together. Then we went to a nearby restaurant and ate a lovely dinner. 

1 Week Later

It's been a week since me and Jungkook landed in Busan. We're still here exploring all over the place. We took some tours, went shopping, and went to the beach a lot.

"Hey babe, I booked us a reservation for dinner. I also bought a nice dress for you too!"

He handed me a bag. I opened it and took out the dress. It was a very simple but beautiful white dress. He also bought me matching shoes. 

I put the dress and shoes on

I put the dress and shoes on. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of me. He hugged me and lifted me up.

"You're the most beautiful girl ever! You wanna head down to dinner now?"

"Sure, I'm getting pretty hungry."

We enjoyed a very nice seafood dinner at the hotel's restaurant. This is the first time I've been to such a fancy restaurant before. I would always stay home doing chores while Minseo and Eunseo go eat at places like this all the time.

After we finished eating, Jungkook paid for dinner and we started to take a stroll on the beach. The sun was setting and casted a beautiful pink and coral glow across the sky. I felt like I was in a fairy tale. Jungkook and I walked hand in hand when he started to clear his throat.

"Jiyoon, I never got to ask you but, why are you the Kims' maid if they're such horrible people? Can't you just quit and go back to your family?"

"Oh actually umm... it's a long story."

"I don't mind. I'll listen to your whole story!"

"Eunseo and her mom are actually my step-family. My parents got a divorce when I was really young. Then my dad married Eunseo's mom about a year later. She moved into our home with Eunseo. It's hard to believe but they were so nice to me when they moved in. I thought life wouldn't be too different with a sister and a new mother but I guess my dad wasn't happy. He divorced Eunseo's mom too, but he didn't take me with him. He left me here with them instead. The moment he left, Eunseo's mom showed her true side. She immediately forced me to move to the smaller room and give my room to Eunseo. She stopped treating me like a daughter and more like a servant. Within a month, I was doing everything in house for them. She took all the money from my dad and the divorce and spent it on herself and Eunseo. I didn't get any of my dad's money. But I'm going to be 18 soon so and I can finally leave that hell hole!"

By the time I finished my story, Jungkook was staring at me in disbelief.

"Wow, that's horrible. I can't believe someone could be that terrible and treat their step-daughter like that."

By now, a few tears started dripping down my cheeks. I never cried in front of anyone before. I've always cried by myself in my room. Jungkook hugged me really tightly and wiped my tears.

"Don't be sad Jiyoon. I'm here and I promise that I'll protect you forever. So will you stay with me by my side? Will you be my girlfriend again?"

I was so touched by how he was comforting me. I sniffled and nodded yes to him. He gave me a big kiss on the cheek and hugged me some more.

"PARK JIYOON! I FINALLY FOUND YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL!"