Introducing Seventeen . . . Maybe?

Death Brought Me You

Chan POV

I was supposed to be happy. I was invited to sit with one of the most popular groups in the whole kingdom. So why wasn't I smiling? Actually, I already knew the answer to that. Yoonmi suddenly disappeared on me and she didn't even say a thing! 

"Chan."

Plus, she didn't teach me her moves! 

"Chan."

I'm even older than her.

"Chan!" 

I quickly sat up and looked at the direction of the voice. It was Soonyoung Hyung. He was looking at me, concerned.

"Are you okay Chan?" he asked.

I forced a smile and nodded. "Sorry, I was just spacing out Hyung."

Soonyoung Hyung smiled with relief. "Now, as I was saying, you may not get all their names since there are 12 of us, but I'll introduce them anyways."

Soonyoung Hyung continued to point to a person and say their names, but I only recognized 5 of them. When Soonyoung pointed to Jisoo Hyung I quickly stood up and bowed deeply. "M-my apologies! Please forgive me Prince Jisoo!" 

The whole group laughed while Prince Jisoo blushed. "Oh don't worry about that Chan. Just call me Hyung like with the others."

I quickly nodded. Oh man, I already embarrassed myself in front of them. I looked at the others who were looking back at me. I began blushing even harder until the one called Minghao spoke up.

"So we heard from Soonyoung Hyung that you dance. May we see some of your moves?"

I sighed with relief. Dancing was something I could always do. It was so much fun and it was basically what my world revolved around. So I grabbed my phone and played some music. The whole cafeteria started looking at me, but I didn't mind putting on a show for people. Then I started dancing and totally forgot about everyone else.

The song ended and the whole cafeteria clapped. 

"That was amazing Chan!" said Jisoo Hyung. The others quickly agreed.

Soonyoung Hyung smiled like a proud father as he put his arm around my shoulder. "So can he join our group?" 

Everyone looked at the one called Seungcheol Hyung. The latter smiled, "Of course! Welcome to the group Chan!"

Then everyone ran up and hugged me till I could barely breath. I was crying by then. I wouldn't have to be alone anymore. I could eat with one of the most popular groups in the whole kingdom! I wouldn't be bullied again!

I stopped jumping up and down. I remembered Yoonmi. She disappeared on me just as Soonyoung Hyung came. I don't think it was a coincidence. Maybe that's why she asked me to dance a second time. Maybe she knew that Soonyoung Hyung was watching us. I would have to thank her next time.



Ma Ri POV

I was quite proud of myself, a little bit sad, but still proud. I may or may not have used some of my spy skills to disappear without Chan or Soonyoung noticing. Yes, if you're wonder whether I knew that Soonyoung was there or not. I did know and that's why I left him. Chan was an amazing dancer and I know that Soonyoung, one of the most famous choreographers in the entire kingdom, would definitely like Chan and his dancing skills.

I watched as Chan and Soonyoung both walked back to the cafeteria and sit with the rest of Seventeen. I face palmed when I saw Chan space out. I could already tell that he was wondering where I went and why I ditched him. I also saw him embarrass himself which made me laugh and almost blow my cover. When he finally began dancing, I watched like the proud parent I was. I even teared up a bit when he was accepted in Seventeen.

Call me a stalker, I don't care. I was making sure my first friend got what he deserved. His dancing skills were top and he deserved to be part of Seventeen. I like to think of it as a way to repay him for being so nice to me and making me laugh. 

Unfortunately, now that he was popular, I couldn't hang out with him anymore. He would cause me to attract attention. I couldn't have that happening. So now, I have to avoid him or else he will follow me like a puppy again. 



Four Months Later . . .

Chan POV

It's been four months since I became a member of Seventeen. I've changed a bit and even discovered a secret, but I haven't seen Yoonmi ever since. I've tried asking her classmates, but they all answer the same thing. "Who's that?" I have never been so confused in my life. How did they not know who Yoonmi was? Yoonmi was an amazing person and she was even their classmate for 5 months! It just didn't make sense to me. But anyways, I've become quite popular now and often choreograph with Soonyoung Hyung. Life was pretty great for me, but I really wanted to thank Yoonmi for giving me this chance. If it wasn't for her, I would probably be a bullied nobody. I really miss her company. I mean, the hyungs were great people and all but sometimes I just wanted to talk to someone who knew me before I was popular.

"Hey Chan!"

I looked towards the direction of the voice. It was Minghao Hyung and Jun Hyung. By the way, this is just between the two of us, but they were actually part of Jisoo Hyung's private task force. They were like secret agents. It was pretty cool.

"What's up Hyungs?" I asked.

Jun slipped his arm around my shoulder. "Soonyoung was planning on dancing to a new song Jihoon made and the two of us were wondering if you wanted to come along with us since we were going to join him."

Creating choreography was really fun, especially with Soonyoung Hyung. I thought about joining him when I saw her. She didn't really stand out and we only met twice, but I could recognize that naturally curled, hazelnut colored hair and milky white skin anywhere. 

I quickly released myself from Jun Hyung's grip and bowed quickly before running off. "Tell Soonyoung Hyung maybe some other time!" I yelled.

"Where are you going?!" Minghao Hyung yelled back.

"Just need to talk to someone!" I shouted before disappearing into the crowd of people.

I was wearing a cap and my mask as a disguise so that no one could recognize me. It was pretty efficient and allowed me to move freely through the crowd. I never lost sight of her and was able to catch up fairly quickly. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me surprised.

"I finally got you Yoonie!" 

Yoonmi looked at me from head to toe. "Who are you?"

I dragged Yoonmi by the arm back towards the fountain before removing my disguise. "It's me, Chan!"

Yoonmi's face lit up as she hugged me. "Channie!"

I hugged Yoonmi back. I grew slightly taller than her over the months and it made me feel like I was actually older. "I haven't seen you in so long! I really needed to thank you!"

We stayed in our hugging position for a while until Yoonmi spoke up. 

"Channie."

I hummed.

"You know why I left the you right?"

"Yup, and I'm really happy you did, but you broke our deal! You didn't teach me your moves!" I whined.

Yoonmi laughed but then quickly turned into a frown. 

I frowned as well. Last time her facial expression changed was when she ditched me. I wasn't about to let it happen again. "Yoonie, what's wrong?"

Yoonmi broke off our hug. "Hey Channie, you know I don't like attention right?"

"I could roughly guess that when I asked your classmates about you but yeah."

"I also don't like being watched," she added rather coldly.

I gave her a confused. "O-okay?"

"My point being, can you please ask your hyungs to stop watching us?" she asked.

My eyes widened. "What?!"


 

Junhui POV

Chan was a good kid. He was innocent and slightly shy at the times, which I guess you could say was his charm. He was also a really good dancer. I liked the kid and wanted to protect him. Well actually, Soonyoung asked me to keep an eye on him, but I was also doing it of my own will. So when he suddenly ran off saying he needed to talk to someone, you can't blame me for secretly following him Minghao.

I hid myself within the crowd while keeping an eye on Chan. I saw him grab a girl by the arm and drag her off somewhere. In all honesty, I didn't even notice the girl until he took her by the arm, but don't let Minghao know that, he'll never let me live it down. 

Chan dragged the girl to the fountain near the cafeteria and took off his disguise. I went a little closer so that I could hear their conversation.

"It's me, Chan!"

The girl's face lit up as she hugged him. "Channie!"
 
"Hey Hyung, is Channie a pet name?" whispered Minghao. I shrugged my shoulder.

Chan hugged the girl back with a huge grin on his face. "I haven't seen you in so long! I really needed to thank you!"

"Why does Chan need to thank her? What's his relationship with her?" I whispered to Minghao, but he just gave me a helpless look.

The two stayed hugging position for a while until the girl spoke up. 

"Channie."

Chan hummed.

"You know why I left the you right?" the girl asked.

"She left him? Did they use to date? If so, why are they both so happy? Ugh, I'm so going to have to talk to Chan about this," I whispered. Minghao nodded in agreement

"Yup, and I'm really happy you did, but you broke our deal! You didn't teach me your moves!" Chan whined.

What deal and what moves? I was so confused.

The girl laughed but then quickly turned into a frown. 

Chan began to frown as well. He seemed to be thinking about something. "Yoonie, what's wrong?"

"Yoonie? Is that that girl's name?" asked Minghao.

"I guess."

The girl called Yoonie broke off their hug. "Hey Channie, you know I don't like attention right?"

"I could roughly guess that when I asked your classmates about you but yeah," answered Chan.

"I also don't like being watched," she added rather coldly.

"Why was she suddenly acting cold around Chan?" asked Minghao.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Who knows?"

Chan gave her a confused. "O-okay?"

"My point being, can you please ask your hyungs to stop watching us?" she asked.

Chan's eyes widened. "What?!"

Minghao and I looked at each other shocked. 

"! She knows we're here!" whispered Minghao.

I hit his head. "Watch your language!" Then I looked back at Chan who was both shocked and confused.

"Which hyungs?" asked Chan. 

I could hear a little fear in his voice and instantly felt guilty. The girl must have meant a lot to him.

"The ones called Junhui and Minghao," replied Yoonie while pointing to our position.

Minghao and I came out of hiding with our heads down.

"Hyungs!" whined Chan.

"Sorry Chan. Soonyoung wanted us to always watch over you so we followed you," I confessed.

Yoonie looked at Chan apologetically. "Sorry Chan, but I have to go now. I don't want to attract attention to myself."

I felt bad. Chan looked like he was about to cry and it was because Minghao and I. I had to make it up somehow.

I gently elbowed Minghao and he looked at me, the same idea going through our heads. 

"Wait, Yoonie! Please stay, I've been wanting to talk to you!" said Chan sadly.

Yoonie started to walk away, but Minghao and I wouldn't let her if it would make Chan sad.

"Minghao!" 

"On it!"

Minghao ran and threw Chan over his shoulder while I did the same to Yoonie.

They both screamed and began hitting our backs, but Minghao and I kept running. It was quite amusing and If anyone saw us, they would think we were crazy.

"Hyung put me down! Junhui Hyung put Yoonie down too!" shouted Chan.

"Sunbae please put me down! This is really embarrassing!" complained Yoonie.

Minghao and I just laughed. 

"Let's bring them into the studio Hyung!" yelled Minghao.

"Then let's take the shortcut!" I yelled back.

Chan and Yoonie already gave up and let us carry them around. Their faces were red from embarrassment. We ran into the studio and were met by the other members. They all looked at us in horror when they saw how we were carrying them, but no one was able to say anything.

I smiled and held up Yoonie for the others to see. "OUR CHAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!"


Hey guys, Moozie here~

Sorry if that part is repetitive, it's just my way to let you guys know that this part is the author's not. Anyways, I'm going back to school soon so I wanted to post a few more chapters before that happens. I made this chapter longer than the last and I hope you like that. Please comment and leave some ideas of what you guys want. I am open to any criticism and tell me who's POV you want next! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and another is on its way soon! Btw, I do not proofread my chapters so there may be mistakes. Anyways, thanks for reading my story and thanks to those who subscribed!