Trouble Part 1

Death Brought Me You

Special thanks to Msilla for commenting on my last chapter! This one is dedicated to you!


I walked through the doors of the palace with my parents on both sides. All eyes were on us immediately. Oh how I wanted to shout how terrible my parents actually were. 

"YOONIE!"

Everyone quickly looked towards the owner of the voice.

I smiled when I saw who it was but quickly felt a sharp pain on my left side. I looked over and saw my mother give me a disapproving glare. She injected me with something. I grimaced from the pain that began to form.

Are you kidding me? We weren't at home yet she still injected me! I wasn't even fully healed! What a devil my mother was.

Chan ran up to me and and tried to hug me, but I stopped him coldly. "I don't know who you are, but please don't act so friendly with me." It pained me to see Chan's hurt expression, but I had to do it. 

I motioned for my parents to go ahead, and since they didn't want to create a scene, they listened to me bitterly. I quickly leaned forward towards a shocked Chan while my parents' backs were turned. "Please forgive me Channie. I'll meet you later and explain then, but for now, act like you don't know me," I whispered.

Chan nodded and gave me a small smile that hinted mischief before scurrying off to find his hyungs.

Normally, I would have thought about what the Seventeen guys were teaching Chan for him to show me hat kind of face, but it hurt. My throat hurt so much. It felt like it was on fire.

A drink appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw Jihoon Sunbae. 

"Drink," he ordered. "It'll make our conversation look more natural while I take you to the others. You have some explaining to do."

I gladly accepted the drink and took a sip. It made me feel worse, but I wasn't about to let that show. "Aren't you angry at me?"

Jihoon Sunbae shook his head as we walked. "No, I bet you had your reasons anyways," he replied coolly.

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips. He looked quite handsome in his suit and his words only made him look cooler. It was honestly strange. Who thought such a cute looking guy could become so . . . . um, hot. I began to blush red. I couldn't believe I just thought that.

Jihoon Sunbae turned around and saw me blush. "What's wrong? Your face is red."

"Um, sorry, I just thought that you looked really, um, handsome tonight."

Jihoon Sunbae's face quickly became red. "L-let's just get you over to other guys."


Jihoon POV

"Um, sorry, I just thought that you looked really, um, handsome tonight."

I could feel the heat rise up into my cheeks. 

She just called me handsome, so why was my heart beating like this?

"L-let's just get you over to other guys."

 ! Did I serious just stutter right now? Jesus! ! ! No!

Oh my god, don't tell Hansol I said that, I could've used some help with words at that moment. I also really needed some Jisoo Christ.

She giggled, making me blush even harder.

"J-just shut up and follow me!" I said in a hushed tone before storming off.

I disappeared into the crowd and my heart finally began to calm down. What was wrong with me? I barely knew the girl yet she made me so flustered with just a single word!

I turned around to see if Yoonmi was still following me, but she was surrounded by guys.

"Hey cutie, why are you all alone?" 

"I can keep you company if you want."

"You want to have some fun?"

I could feel my anger quickly rise. Who did they think they were? 


Ma Ri POV

Annoying. They were all so annoying that I wanted to punch them all in the face, but of course, I couldn't. Why you may ask? Well, it's because it wouldn't fit the character, Son Yoonmi. 

Being hit on was honestly both disturbing, creepy, and annoying as hell. Okay, so three things, but let's just ignore that for now. Also, have I emphasized how ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING it was yet?

My thoughts were suddenly cut off when I felt an arm slip around my waist. I was honestly about to punch the person until I saw who it was. It was Jihoon Sunbae wearing a smug grin on his face. I guess he recovered from whatever he got flustered about.

"Hey shortie, who are you?"

Jihoon Sunbae scoffed. "Who am I? I can't believe you don't know who I am," then he looked at me, "Hey Yoonmi, mind telling these idiots who I am?"

I caught onto what was happening. "Of course, Oppa." Then I  smirked at the guy while playfully wrapping both arms around Jihoon Sunbae, "Mr. Idiot, let me introduce you to my Oppa and our kingdom's most famous music producer, Lee Jihoon."

The guys that had been flirting on me just seconds before were now completely silent and nervous.

"Now," said Jihoon Sunbae coldly, "mind telling me who you are?"

The one who Jihoon Sunbae 'shortie' seemed to be shrinking in the presence of him now. He shook his head while looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever.

Jihoon Sunbae smirked as he turned towards me. "Shall we go? Jisoo Hyung should be expecting our arrival any time now."

I linked arms with Jihoon Sunbae and left the idiot dumbfounded. 

I let out a small laugh. "I never knew that being a composer had that much influence."

Jihoon Sunbae also laughed. "Well, besides it being stressful, being the best does have it's perks. I could ruin their lives if I ever complained about them in an interview."  

"Really?"

"Yeah, and plus, I'm Lee Jihoon, the best friend of our kingdom's first prince. I'm also quite famous for that."

"Daebak."

"I don't really like to stand out-"

"It's too late for that!" I laughed, cutting him off.

Jihoon Sunbae smiled at me. "You're a pretty good kid. I don't think the others will be too mad at you."

I honestly forgot about the others and remembering them made my laugh instantly die down. "You think?"

"Well, if they don't, I'll back you up."

I hugged him. "Thank you so much Sunbae!"

Jihoon Sunbae pouted. 

"What?"

"You called me Oppa earlier and now you are calling me Sunbae," he whined.

I smirked. "It's called acting. I also don't call anyone Oppa, just to let you know."


Hey guys, Moozie here~

I'm sorry for such a short chapter, but I hoped you like it. School starts today so I may not update as much but I'll still try to do it often. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I finally added a touch of romance (I hope) to the story since this is what the story is all about. Please leave comments down below about whose POV you guys want next!