Lee Chan the Dancer?!

Death Brought Me You

Special thanks to Yeol177 and wildorangesummer for commenting on my last chapter! This chapter is dedicated to you guys!


Ma Ri POV

I walked out of the class and went to the cafeteria to buy some food. I didn't really eat lunch in all honesty, but if I didn't buy, the school might forget that I'm even there. It would cause suspicion, which would cause a scene, which would cause attention, and so on. It was just easier. Anyways, as soon as I walked in I was met with girls screaming and crowding around a group of guys. I sighed and quickly bought my lunch. 

Seventeen. They were one of the most popular groups in the whole kingdom. They were a total of 12 guys who people considered good looking. The group was made up of famous people, not that it mattered to me personally, but the group was a little something like this:

Hong Jisoo-  a second year known as the gentleman and was the first prince of the kingdom

Choi Seungcheol- a third year known to be the leader of the group and Jisoo's personal bodyguard/childhood friend

Yoon Jeonghan- a third year known as Angel and Jisoo's other personal bodyguard/childhood friend

Wen Junhui- a second year and part of Jisoo's private task force as well as his friend

Kwon Soonyoung- a second year that is known to be one of the best choreographers in the kingdom and Jisoo's friend

Jeon Wonwoo- a second year known to be an elite scholar and Jisoo's friend

Lee Jihoon- a second year known to be the kingdom's most famous composer and a talented musician, also Jisoo's best friend

Lee Seokmin- a second year known to be part of a famous comedy duo and Jisoo's friend 

Kim Mingyu- a second year known to be the visual of the group and a knight in training, also Jisoo's friend 

Xu Minghao- a second year known to be part of Jisoo's private task force and his friend

Boo Seungkwan- a first year that is known to be the other half of the kingdom's most popular comedy duo as well as a diva and is Hansol's friend

Hong Hansol- the first year and the kingdom's second prince, Jisoo's younger brother

They all had their own reputations and were all relatively famous for their looks. I didn't really care though. They caused too much noise for my liking.

I walked to the nearby fountain and took small bites of my lunch. I didn't see Lee Chan and I began worrying that he might be bullied again. I quickly threw away my lunch and ran back to the cafeteria. I felt my heart drop as I saw Lee Chan sitting all by himself and looking depressed. I began walking towards him and he looked up. When he recognized me, his eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across his face. I really wanted to punch his cheeks but held back and looked at him coldly.

"Min Yoonmi!" he said happily.

"Didn't I say that I would consider teaching you my moves kid?" I asked indifferently, "Grab your lunch and come with me."

The boy pouted but did as told. I looked up and made eye contact with Kwon Soonyoung. I looked away and walked back to the fountain with Chan following my steps like an excited puppy.

I sat down and motioned Chan to sit next to me. He looked down and quietly ate his lunch in our awkward silence. I noticed him sneaking glances at me until I started to grin ever so slightly.

"You know, you're not as sly as you think you are kid," I said, finally breaking our silence.

Chan blushed and looked away. "You know, I'm not a kid. I have a name and its Chan."

I smirked. "Okay kid, whatever you say because as far as I'm concerned, you're still a kid if you don't stand up for yourself."

Chan pouted and finally looked at me. "How old are you anyways?"

"14."

"Yah, how dare you speak formally to me, huh?" 

I looked at Chan in disbelief, my eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Excuse me?"

Chan smirked and slung his arm over my shoulder. "You have to call me Oppa because I'm 15."

"No way." 

"I'm a 00 liner and you are a 01 liner! You have to call me Oppa!"

My jaw dropped but I regained my composure. "No way I'm call you Oppa because I'm the one that saved your sorry from those girls, Channie."

"Fine," pouted Chan, "but then I'm going to call you Yoonie!"

I laughed. Chan looked at me surprised. "Man, how long has it been since I laughed like that?"

"When was the last time you laughed?" asked Chan who was generally confused.

I thought about the question. When was the last time I laughed like that? It was probably when Yoongi gave me the necklace. How old was I then? "I think maybe 4 years ago?"

Chan gasped. 

"Anyways, I haven't seen you here before," I said nervously.

Chan pouted, unhappy that I was trying to change the subject, but replied anyways. "Oh yeah, I'm new here. I specialize in dancing and was offered a scholarship just recently."

"Really?! Can you dance for me right now then?! I can play some music!" I used to enjoy watching my brother dance and would even join him sometimes. I haven't danced in years but I still enjoy watching it at the very least.

I laughed as Chan blushed like crazy. "What? Are you too scared?"



Chan POV

I was blushing really hard in front of Yoonmi and she was laughing just as hard. She was my first friend and she even saved my from some bullies. I really didn't want to embarrass myself in front of her. "Don't make fun of me Yoonie!" I whined, but she just laughed even harder. I grabbed my phone and played a song. Yoonmi immediately stopped laughing and looked at me expectantly. Her smile was so warm I thought I would melt right there. I thought about the music to distract myself and started dancing. 

After the song ended I looked at Yoonmi and smiled proudly as she clapped.

"That was amazing Channie! No wonder you got a scholarship."

My face was already red from dancing so she couldn't tell I was blushing. Her compliments made my heart flutter. 

"What are you talking about Yoonie? This Oppa of yours is amazing, there is nothing to be shocked about," I stated.

Yoonmi stood up and pinched my cheeks. "Stop being so cheeky, it doesn't suit you Channie," she replied with a cute pout. Then her eyes widened for a moment before she quickly smiled again. "Can you show me another dance?"

Her question seemed innocent enough, but her earlier surprise lingered in my mind. "Fine, but you have to teach me your moves afterwards okay?"

"Deal."

I smiled before playing another song and losing myself in the beat. The song soon ended and I waited for Yoonmi to praise me again.

"That was amazing kid, want to sit with me and my friends?"

That voice didn't belong to Yoomi. 

I looked up and saw an unfamiliar person standing in front of me. He wore a headband around his bleached hair that was even dyed green at the top. His eyes reminded me of the hands of a clock on 10:10. 

"The name's Kwon Soonyoung, second year, nice to meet you," the guy said.

I bowed. "Um, Lee Chan, first year, nice to meet you too," I said cautiously.

The guy call Soonyoung walked up to me and smiled. "You dance really well, want to eat with my friends and I?"

My eyes widened in disbelief and my jaw dropped. I was actually being invited to eat with people. My heart swelled up with joy as I nodded several times, but the. I remembered Yoonmi. "Can I bring a friend though?" 

Soonyoung Sunbae smiled a bit uncertainly. "Sure."

"Hey Yoonie! Did you hear that? I was invited to eat lunch?" I said excitedly as I turned around. But Yoonmi wasn't there. There wasn't even a trace that she had been with me. I looked around, but only saw Soonyoung Sunbae waiting for me. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Um, sorry. Forget about what I said earlier, let's go Sunbae."

Soonyoung Sunbae put his arm around my shoulder as we walked back to the cafeteria. "Call me Hyung, Chan."

I could feel a wide smile grow on my face as I replied, "Whatever you say, Hyung."


 

Soonyoung POV

I was just hanging out my usual group of friends when I looked up and saw a boy sitting by himself. He was looking really depressed and I felt bad for the guy. He as probably new. Usually, after a month, everyone already has their own little groups, but this guy just came and was already out of place. 

I was going to get up and invite him over but then a girl walked up to him. His face immediately lit up  after he saw the girl and she said something to him. Before they walked out of the cafeteria, the girl looked up and our eyes met. She didn't even bat an eye before leaving with the boy following her like a happy puppy. I didn't trust the girl. She looked at the boy so coldly yet the same guy followed her outside. If you ask me, that doesn't seem safe.

I stood up and my group looked at me. 

"Where are you going Soonyoung?" asked Jisoo.

I smiled. "Just out for some fresh air," I replied before going out after the boy and girl.

I looked around and finally found the boy and girl chatting at a nearby fountain. 

"What are you talking about Yoonie? This Oppa of yours is amazing, there is nothing to be shocked about," the boy said proudly.

The girl stood up and pinched his cheeks. "Stop being so cheeky, it doesn't suit you Channie," she replied with a cute pout. Then her eyes widened for a moment before she quickly smiled again. "Can you show me another dance?"

The boy seemed to doubt something about her but replied anyways. "Fine, but you have to teach me your moves afterwards okay?"

"Deal," the girl replied.

I gulped. Did the girl know I was there? I shook my head at the thought. The only people I couldn't sneak up on were Seungcheol Hyung, Jeonghan Hyung, Junhui Hyung, and Minghao. Plus, the only reason they would actually know was because they were trained for combat and secret missions, but you didn't hear that from me. 

Another thing that shocked me were their expressions. You wouldn't have thought that they were the same people in the cafeteria. The cold looking girl and depressed boy were replaced by two kids making fun of each other and having fun. 

Music suddenly invaded my ears and disrupted my train of thought. I looked back at the duo and the boy was dancing. His moves were amazing. Some were a bit rough around the edges but overall, they were sharp, precise, and well developed. 

Soon enough, the song ended and the boy was looking down, panting.

"That was amazing kid, want to sit with me and my friends?" I asked. I really wanted talk to the guy. He was amazing and his dance was great. I was hoping that I could befriend the guy.

The boy looked startled when he heard my voice but slowly looked up and saw me.

"The name's Kwon Soonyoung, second year, nice to meet you."

The boy bowed nervously. "Um, Lee Chan, first year, nice to meet you too," he said cautiously.

I walked up to the boy and smiled. "You dance really well, want to eat with my friends and I?"

The boy's eyes widened in disbelief and his jaw dropped. He looked amazed and it was pretty amusing, but then he seemed to remember something. "Can I bring a friend though?" 

I smiled a bit uncertainly because I completely forgot about the girl he was with. "Sure."

"Hey Yoonie! Did you hear that? I was invited to eat lunch?" he said excitedly as heturned around. But the girl wasn't there. There wasn't a single trace of her being. It was as if she was never there in the first place. Honesty, that was really creepy since I saw here earlier.

The boy, Chan, cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um, sorry. Forget about what I said earlier, let's go Sunbae."

I put my arm around his shoulder as we walked back to the cafeteria. "Call me Hyung, Chan."

Chan's smile began to grow wide as he replied, "Whatever you say, Hyung."


Hello guys, Moozie here~ 

Another thanks to Yeol177 and wildorangesummer for commenting. I really appreciate them so please leave some more! I welcome any criticism you may have and and ideas you have! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter since I made it longer than usual. I'll try to keep them longer so I hope you enjoy!