Tell Me Everything

Death Brought Me You

Special shoutout to The EssentialWriter for commenting on my last chapter!


Jisoo POV

A heavy silence fell and no one seemed to be able to speak. We finally found Yoonmi, but not a single person dared to take one more step forward. The six guys, who I assumed were the intruders, seemed to be in a deep sleep. They had only a few bruises and scratches on them, but I recognized them. They were the guys who were with the Yura girl. I think, if I remember correctly, they were a newly debuted group called Astro. 

"Jisoo, get Yoonmi. The rest of us will take the other guys," ordered Seungcheol interrupting my thoughts. 

I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in and began walking towards Yoonmi. She was dressed differently from the party. She was now wearing black combat gear and her feet were bare. I could see her dress that she wore at the party in rags and her heels thrown next to them.

Seungcheol and the others began leaning down to pick up the unconscious criminals, and all of a sudden, Yoonmi began to react. She passed right by me and went in front of the intruders with a knife in her hand all in the blink of an eye. I gasped at her sudden movements and hostility. She was no longer lifeless like she was a moment ago. The girl in front of me was completely different. She was desperate, desperate to stay alive. I studied the girl in front of me more closely. I was wrong, she wasn't trying to stay alive, she just wanted to protect those six guys behind her.

The whole situation confused me. The Son Yoonmi I knew was aloof, strong, a little bit sarcastic, but most importantly, she was always confident. The girl who was holding a knife in her small hands while shaking was not someone who I knew, just someone who looked similar.

"Y-Yoonie . . ."

"B-back off!" Yoonmi stuttered. She pointed the knife at all of us, "I won't h-hesitate to hurt you if you touch them."

The guys slowly backed up and gave Yoonmi some room. I walked cautiously towards her, hands in the air to show that I wasn't trying to hurt her. She pointed the knife towards me. 

"Don't you dare come closer."

One step.

"I- I have a knife in my hands."

Another step.

"Hey, Jisoo, be careful. Yoonmi isn't in her right mind right now," warned Seungcheol.

I lowered my hands and stared at Yoonmi. "Who am I?"

"You're . . . "

"I'm who?"

Yoonmi squinted her eye at me as if she couldn't see clearly. "P-Prince J-Jisoo?"

"Correct," I pointed at Chan, "Now who is he?"

"I don't know." There was no hesitation in her voice, but there was fear. She wavered.

I quickly took the knife out of her hands and threw it on the floor. I pulled Yoonmi's arm and made her lose her balance. She fell onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. She tried to push me away but I refused to budge.

"Stop! Let go of me!"

I tightened my grip on her and began to sing. "Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Sunbae's going to buy you a mockingbird."

I felt Yoonmi stop resisting and I could feel her heartbeat. "And if that mockingbird won't sing, Sunbae's going to buy you a diamond ring."

I was still staring up at the ceiling. My chin rested comfortably on the top of Yoonmi's head. She stood still in my arms and I could hear her breathing steadily.

I was going to speak but Yoonmi cut me off. 

"Don't take them away."

I looked down at her, but she refused to look up from my chest. "What?"

"I made a deal with Prince Jungkook. You can't take them away."

"What are you talking about Yoonmi? Why would you protect those guys? They kidnapped you!"

Yoonmi slipped from my grasp and knocked me off my feet. I fell on the floor as she pulled out another knife and sat on top of me while holding the knife up to my neck in one swift movement. 

"Don't you dare speak badly of them." Her voice was monotonous but there was a murderous intent hidden inside.

"Eunwoo and the others," she said tiredly, "didn't want to do it. They were forced and now they're considered the bad guys." Tears began steaming down her cheek. "They were only trying to protect their families. Please, Prince Jisoo, you have to understand. These guys are good people! They don't deserve to be punished, besides, they . . . they won't remember any of it anymore."

I looked at her like she was mad. "Like it said, what are you talking about?"

Knock, knock, knock

We all turned our heads towards the noise and there stood Prince Jungkook with a serious face.

"Forgive my intrusion on your reunion here, but I don't think that girl can explain right now, I can. May I?"

"Forget the formalities, what is going on here?" I asked with Yoonmi still crying in my arms.

Jungkook sighed. "That girl," he said as he pointed to Yoonmi, "saved us. My guards didn't want our cover to be blown and she helped us with that. She took out all six of those guys while the rest of us made a run for it. We waited for her to come out and she did after a while, but she pulled me back in here. She got on her knees and begged me to put them under my protection."

"Why would she do that?" I asked. I may or may not have been jealous of the six guys.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't really know. All I know is that she said she took care of them recently and that they were her acquaintances. She told me that they were blackmailed and forced to commit their crime."

"Did you agree?" asked Seungcheol.

Jungkook nodded. "But on one condition."

"That being?" I intrigued.

"Erase all their memories."

Chan gasped. "How could you do that to them?"

Jungkook looked offended by his comment. "You have to understand, kid. The world isn't always kind. It's harsh and cruel. I was only doing my job. Besides," he scoffed, "I'm doing her a huge favor. Isn't that right Jisoo Sunbae?"

Chan looked at me confused. "What's he talking about Hyung?"

I sighed, knowing that Jungkook was right. "He's correct. Jungkook is doing Yoonmi a huge favor by placing those six under his protection."

"But Hyung!"

"Chan!" I accidentally shouted, scaring Chan. 

The poor kid began backing up and going behind Seungcheol. Damn it! I didn't mean to scare him.

I softened my tone, "Chan, not even I can pardon these guys anymore. The families would be furious and complain to the public. It would put us in a bad position especially since they would make it seem like we, the royal family, let our guests easily get kidnapped. The citizens would lose faith in us and it would just become this whole big problem for the entire kingdom. But if Jungkook-sshi will take these guys into his kingdom, it can all be avoided. However, he would be risking his position by taking them. Jungkook-sshi is doing Yoonmi a really big favor."

Chan sniffled and bowed apologetically. "Sorry, Jungkook-sshi."

"Don't mention it."

"Wait, why would you risk your position for people you don't even know?" questioned Jihoon.

"That girl, you said her name was Yoonmi right?" Jungkook asked. 

We nodded. 

"Well, I told her that she would be held responsible and risk death for them, but you know what she told me?"

He paused.

"I could kill myself right now if you want."

No one spoke as we remembered what she had said to Seungcheol before the blackout.

I hugged Yoonmi tighter. Her sobs were now light sniffles. She still shook but she had calmed down. I wonder what could have happened to her to make her so prone to thinking about death.

"6 hours."

I looked down at the choked up voice. Yoonmi still hadn't looked up from my chest.

"What?"

"6 hours. That's how long the serum will last before they wake up," Yoonmi said quietly, "They will awake with no memories of their lives before this event as stated in the deal."


Hello guys, Moozie here~

I don't really have anything to say besides SUPPORT BTS' and GOT7"S COMEBACK but that's about it. Don't forget to comment whose POV you want and anything else you have to say about me story. Also check out SF9 Fanfare. They are a new group and are pretty good.