Trouble Part 2

Death Brought Me You

Thank you very much jellototomato for up voting this story! This chapter is dedicated to you! I apologize ahead of time in case this chapter is crappy. Writing romance is not my strong suit so there may not be too much.


Chan POV

I'm not going to lie. It hurt when Yoonie stopped me from hugging her, especially when she said such cold words afterwards. Though she did act coldly around me when we first met, but that's not the point. Yoonie wasn't actually cold, that I knew. She was childish, mischievous, independent, strong, tsundere, and innocent, yet, at the same time, she was a complete mystery. 

Now don't get me wrong, I don't see Yoonie as a love interest. I saw her as my hero. So of course, what admirer wouldn't want to be able to follow their idol?

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. The point was that I was hurt by Yoonie's actions.

I dragged myself over to Jisoo Hyung's private room and walked in. I was pouting the entire time, especially when Jisoo Hyung sent Jihoon Hyung to fetch Yoonie instead of me. So I waited 'patiently' for Jihoon Hyung to arrive.

"Chan, are you still sulking?" asked Hansol Hyung.

I nodded angrily.

"You can't really blame him Hansol," replied Jisoo Hyung, "Yoonmi was a bit cold earlier. It's only natural since he's been waiting for an opportunity to talk to her for about a week now."

I ran and hugged Jisoo Hyung. "Thank you Hyung! Finally, someone understands me!"

He laughed and broke away from my hug. "Jihoon should be here any minute now."

"It's called acting. I also don't call anyone Oppa, just too let you know," said a familiar voice.

My head shot up. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I ran towards the door and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yoonie!"

The said female looked up and smiled at me. "Hi Channie, sorry about earlier."

I burst into tears, not caring who saw me. I was just suddenly so overwhelmed. I was going crazy these past few days that I didn't see her and now I finally had her in my arms. I could feel my hyungs gather around us and join our hug. Yoonie was patting my head while whispering soft apologies into my ears.

"I'm sorry for disappearing."

"It's okay now."

"I'm here now."

"Channie, lift your head up."

"Channie."

"Channie, you're getting your tears and snot all over my shoulder."

I quickly lifted my head even though I was still sniffling. "I-I'm s-sorry."

She smiled and began to gently wipe away my tears. "Idiot, I'm the one who should be saying that."


Ma Ri POV

Chan was crying, and it was all my fault. I felt like crying, which was rare. I was usually expressionless whenever I went out.

I stopped wiping Chan's tears.

"Yoonie?"

That was it.

"Yoonie?"

Now I knew why I hesitated in my last mission.

"Hey, Yoonie?"

The realization pained my heart.

"YOONIE!"

I looked up with wide eyes. 

Ah, Chan was panicking. He was worrying about me again. I wonder why he did that.

"Yes?" I finally answered. My face was unreadable, completely blank. 

Chan looked at me horrified. I wonder why.

Someone pulled at my arm. I looked over only to be faced with Jihoon Sunbae. He looked scared too. Was it something on my face?

"Hey," he said nervously, "You aren't going to disappear again, right?"

Huh? What are they talking about? I wonder what face I was making for them to think that. "I might," I confessed.

They all looked at me shocked. Chan probably saw it coming though since he seemed to be the least affected.

Could I blame them? No. Can you blame me? Also no. You see, my life isn't 'normal' like theirs. I didn't get that kind of luxury, but did I want to be normal? 

. . .

No, no I did not.

"Why?" asked Jihoon Sunbae quietly breaking the silence.

"Like Soonyoung Sunbae said, I'm a ghost. Disappearing is nothing special."

"But you aren't a ghost," replied Jisoo Hyung. His face showed that he was serious, but for some reason, I felt like I wasn't really in the same room as them.

I smiled weakly. "Someday."

Chan squeezed me and touched my forehead with his. "Someday what?" he asked quietly.

"Someday, I'll disappear," I whispered sadly, "and you won't even realize it."

"Bull."

I looked towards who said that. It was Jihoon Sunbae. He was angry. 

"We'll know when you disappear. Don't you dare say that we won't. Chan cried for days and Jisoo Hyung snapped at the four idiots. All of it was for you!" he shouted.

All of the other members stayed silent but nodded their heads in agreement.

I looked at the said members with tears b my eyes. "Why? Why do you two care about me? I'm just a girl who you wouldn't ever notice. You only know me because I was dumb enough to save Channie from those bullies! You don't know me and I don't know you so don't act we do!"

Seungcheol Sunbae grabbed me by he collar and held me up. He clenched his teeth out of anger.

"Hyung stop!" Chan yelled.

"Shut up Chan!" he yelled back. Then he looked at me with fire in his eyes. "Whether I like it or not, you have become part of this group! Chan cried for days, Jisoo went crazy, and Jihoon couldn't write songs! Your presence is required to calm them down whether they know it or not! I don't care why you disappear or when but they do! It is my duty to protect my group and I will not have you threaten that!"

That was it.

I wasn't allowed to make friends and now I know why. 

It hurts. 

It causes feelings to take action. 

Feelings cause hesitation. 

Hesitation could kill me.

Damn you Channie.

Why did you have to be bullied that day?

Why did I save you?

Why did I choose to make friends with you?

It hurts.

It hurts so bad.

I can't take it anymore.

The tears that threatened to fall a few seconds ago disappeared. A heavy silence hang in the air. I looked at Seungcheol Sunbae in the eyes calmly.

"Then please kill me."

That was the last thing that could be heard before the darkness enveloped everyone.


Hello guy, Moozie here!
 
First of all let me tell you guys how sorry I am. I haven't posted a chapter in a while and I've been feeling really guilty about it. My parents have been taking me out and I've had no time to write. I'm also kind of feeling like I'm disappointing my readers with my romance. This is my first story so I don't really know how to write romance but I'm doing my best. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as always, please leave comments about whose POV you want next.