Feigning Innocence

Death Brought Me You

3 Days Later . . .

Ma Ri POV

I have to admit, while I was feeling guilty about breaking my promise to Chan, these ASTRO guys were pretty great. They were all really nice to me and didn't force me to do anything like I thought they would. I was getting along with all of them relatively well, especially Eunwoo. He was really sweet to me. The two of us often talked our their songs and the choreography, sometimes even complaining about the other members behind their backs. 

However, my body was getting worse. I tried not to let it show and covered it up as much as I could, but I was suffering, both physically and mentally. I was struggling to think straight and just being able to walk in a straight line was difficult. I was constantly tired and felt like throwing. Thank god I was an actress, or else my cover would have been blown.

Today was the fourth day of me being their manager and the guys had a show near the academy. I rode along with them in the car and helped them get to the set, while constantly being on the look out for any of the Seventeen guys. I already had an excuse ready just in case, but I really didn't want to have to see any of them here.

"Yura!" 

I turned around to the direction of the voice. It was Eunwoo Sunbae. He looked at me with concern written all over his face. 

"Are you okay? You look kind of tired."

I smiled wryly. "I'm fine, just a little tired."

Eunwoo pouted doubtfully. "Fine then, but were you looking for someone?"

I sent him a confused look. "I don't know what you're talking about Sunbae."

"I told you already, just call me Eunwoo."

"Okay Eunwoo, just get ready. You're going on stage soon."

Eunwoo nodded and went off to find the others.

I sat down and rested my head. I could faintly hear the guys do their greeting. I smiled thinking about how they would all be smiling like idiots. 

"Yoonmi?" called out a familiar voice

. I have to play dumb.

"Yoonmi is that you?" 

I kept my eyes closed. How much longer until the guys finished their stage?

The owner of the voice grabbed my wrist and my eyes flew open.

"It is you!" shouted Jisoo. He seemed upset.

"Hyung, calm down! Your making a scene!" said Jihoon, who was with him.

I struggled to escape Jisoo's grasp. I silently cursed myself for being so weak at the time. "Please let go of me! It hurts!" I cried

"Yura!"

I looked towards the direction of the new voice and saw Eunwoo and the others running up to me. "Eunwoo," I whimpered.

Eunwoo pulled me into a hug, while the others protectively surrounded me. "Are you okay Yura?"

I nodded. I was grateful to the Astro guys for coming. My body couldn't hold out for much longer and I don't think I would have been able to escape Jisoo without them.

I silently cursed myself for becoming so weak. I couldn't sense Chan's presence when he tracked me down, I couldn't escape Junhui Sunbae when he picked me up, I began hesitating to complete my missions, and now I was struggling to act.

"May I ask what business you have with our manager?" asked JinJin angrily.

"Manager? What are you talking about?" questioned Jisoo, "Yoonmi, what are you doing with these guys?!"


Jisoo POV 

Today was Wednesday and Yoonmi hasn't showed up at all this week. I was beginning to worry about her but not as much as Chan. Chan was absolutely freaking out. He was panicking like crazy. Soonyoung has been distracting him by taking him under his wing and creating choreography with him, but he would still cry at night. 

I still don't know why I got so mad at Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Junhui, and Minghao, but I wasn't sorry. I just got really mad at the thought of them doubting Yoonmi. She was absolutely stunning and even a little mischievous. I honestly thought it was funny when she kicked Junhui, and call me crazy, but the way she introduced herself made me want to fall over and laugh.

Wait. Is this what they call having a crush?

Yup.

I'm going crazy.

"Hey Hyung, shouldn't you be leaving soon? The stage is starting soon," said Jihoon.

"Oh yeah, do you want to come with me? You are my family's kingdom's most famous composer, plus J don't want to have to go alone. Seungcheol and Jeonghan had to go and attend some classes today."

Jihoon sighed. "Fine, I heard that the group is pretty good too."

I beamed and I grabbed his arm and began dragging him, "Yay! Let's get there quickly then!"

We finally arrived at the stage and went backstage. The group was already performing so I just stayed in the back with Jihoon. I looked around and saw a familiar body resting their head on a nearby table.

My heart began racing. "Yoonmi?"

The girl didn't move, so I decided to try again. "Yoonmi, is that you?"

My anger began rising. She didn't show up at school, broke our promise, and here she was resting like nothing happened. I grabbed her wrist and her eyes finally opened. "It is you!"

Jihoon began tugging at my other arm. "Hyung, calm down! You're making a scene!"

The girl was extremely weak as she tried to escape my grasp. "Please let go of me! It hurts!"

"Yura!"

The girl looked towards the direction of the voice. "Eunwoo," she whimpered.

The said guy pulled the girl into the hug while the others surrounded the two protectively. "Are you okay Yura?" the Eunwoo guy asked.

I glared at the guy. How dare he hug Yoonmi.

"May I ask what business you have with our manager?" asked the blonde guy angrily.

"Manager? What are you talking about?" I questioned, "Yoonmi, what are you doing with these guys?!"

"Excuse me, but who are you calling Yoonmi? This girl's name is Han Yura," replied Eunwoo.

Jihoon glared at them, "Yoonmi-sshi, you are Yoonmi-sshi right?"

The girl coward behind Eunwoo. "My name is Han Yura. You must have mistaken me for someone else, your highness."

"No, you are Yoonmi. Stop lying to me," I replied rather harshly.

"Eunwoo, JinJin, you guys have to return to the company office for a meeting right now," whimpered the girl.

The guys nodded and left.

"Hey Hyung, we have to go back now too," whispered Jihoon.

I frowned and stormed off, back to the studio.


Jihoon POV

I had nothing against the girl. If she broke her promise, then I bet she had her own reasons. I could understand that. I could also understand that Son Yoonmi and Han Yura were actually two different people that just happened to look alike. I could handle that, so I wonder what happened to Jisoo Hyung. 

I couldn't help but think that the fault lied in Jisoo Hyung. We were best friends and all, but I think that he really overdid it. It was unreasonable for him to just grab the poor girl by her wrist and accuse her of something. 

Yeah, I did like Son Yoonmi and wanted to get along with her, but even I could tell that Han Yura was a completely different person. So I wonder why my heart was hurting when that Eunwoo guy pulled her into a hug.



Hello guys, Moozie here~ 

So I've gotten some questions about this story that I want to clear up. This is a Joshua/Woozi/DinoxOC story and will hopefully be cleared up later in the story. I've been trying to make it more evident, but I don't really know a how to since this is my first time writing. I hope that you bare with me and continue to read my story! I really appreciate all the comments and the fact that you guys read these chapters. Thank you so much! I hope you guys like this chapter!