Trouble Part 3 (final part)

Death Brought Me You

Special shoutout to sonient for commenting on my last chapter and EllinianPrince for upvoting my story! This chapter is dedicated to you guys!


Seungcheol POV 

Yoonmi looked at me as I held her up by the collar. 

"Then please kill me."

Those four words shocked me. She said it so calmly and with a slight grin that I thought she was just joking. It would have been in bad taste, but I stared into her eyes nonetheless. I was hoping to see some kind of sarcasm, but there was none, the only things I could see were exhaustion and a world full of despair. 

I hated this girl, that much was true, but deep down, I knew that I wanted take care of her. I had nothing against her in all honesty, it was simply what I did for a living that caused my unjust hate. 

I was about to open my mouth to say something, but all of a sudden, the lights went out. I quickly let Yoonmi out of my grasp and rushed towards the door.

Screams and shouts could be heard all around, but only the sound of shattering glass caught my attention.

"Cheol!"

Jeonghan. 

"Jeonghan, protect Jisoo! Jun get Hansol! Minghao grab Chan!" I quickly ordered.

! Why were we not prepared?! What was happening here? No one else should have heard about this party but the invited guests!

I tried to block the door, but I suddenly felt a sharp pain hit my neck. I could feel my body begin to drop down to the floor. My vision began to blur as my eyelids started to close.

"Sunbae!" 

I could faintly make out Son Yoonmi as she tried to keep my awake. I tried to smile at her. 

"Please protect...them...Yoonie......"

My voice trailed off as I dropped to the floor. 

She was a good kid, as much as I hated to admit it, but it was true. I knew that she could protect them, but I could only pray that everyone stayed safe.


Ma Ri POV

Seungcheol Sunbae let me go as soon as the room went black. I could hear him give out orders to the others as everyone else was screaming and or panicking. 

I could hear glass shattering nearby.

An attack.

It was definitely a surprise considering only those who were invited knew about it. 

This was bad. These kinds of attacks were executed in order to collect hostages and considering that this was a party for the rich, they were probably after money and or power. 

Thankfully, I had been trained for these kinds of situations. I could see clearly, even in the dark, unfortunately thanks to my parents. I saw six men through the the doorway and one of them injected Seungcheol Sunbae in the neck with something. I could tell that Sunbae was stuggling to stay awake as he started to sway back and forth.

I ran towards him and began to shake him. Seungcheol Sunbae's face spoke for him. He was incredibly bitter and regretful. The same thoughts ran through our heads.

"Please protect...them...Yoonie......"

His words shocked me for a moment, but I understood his situation. I nodded before going off to attack the intruders.

They were wearing some sort of night vision that allowed them to see in the dark.  Three of the guys were tall, two were short, and one was about average height. They already had four hostages gagged and tied.

The Seventeen guys were huddled in a corner with Jeonghan Sunbae, Junhui Sunbae, and Minghao Sunbae guarding them. The others were obviously scared, it was only natural. If I was normal, I would be too.

Since the Seventeen guys couldn't see me, becoming Ma Ri wouldn't hurt. I pulled out my gloves that I had secretly hidden. However, my gloves weren't ordinary. They had thin pockets that I had filled with tracking devices, etc. I hid a tracking device in my bra and silently ran over to Junhui Sunbae.

I lightly tapped his soldier, startling him for a moment before he realized that it was me.


Junhui POV

I could barely see anything. It was a VIP room so there were no windows, making the door the only source of light.

I became startled when I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder, but it turned out to be Yoonmi. Something felt off about her but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Get behind me Son Yoonmi," I whispered, "We'll protect you."

She shook her head and looked at me. Something about her eyes made my heart drop. Was it...regret? 

"You know how I said that I'll disappear again right?" she asked calmly.

I rolled my eyes. "You've got to be kidding me."

Yoonmi simply stared at me. 

Well . She was serious. I wouldn't be able to win against her and it was certainly not the time too anyways. 

I clicked my tongue before looking back at her. "Right now?"

She nodded.

"Then what's the plan?" 

Yoonmi seemed shocked that I was agreeing willingly, but what else could I do? As much as I hated to admit it, since Seungcheol was knocked out, we didn't know what to do. The three of us couldn't protect nine very important people, much less fight against invaders.

Yoonmi pushed a small device into my hand and held it for a moment. "I know you don't trust me, but I'll have to trust you. I'm going to let myself get taken hostage. This thing will be tracking me after that," then she smiled, "Please come save me."

I grimaced. Jisoo Hyung and Chan would kill me, but it was our best option. I nodded my head. 

"You better not go down without a fight Son Yoonmi," I smirked.

"I said I'm letting myself get taken hostage, I never said I would let it be easy," she winked.

May god bless my soul and save me from Jisoo and Chan's rage.


Hello guys, Moozie here~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I, personally, was quite satisfied with it so I hope you were too. Thank you guys for all the support and don't forget to leave comments! I read all of them and try to respond to each and every one. Please let me know if whose POV you want in the next chapter and I'll try my best to include them!

By the way, I forgot to do it at the 1000 mark so I'm doing it here, thank you guys so much for the 2000 views and 50 subscribers! It really means a lot to me and I hope you'll continue to support this story of mine